Game-Labs Forum

Important: Server status announcement

7 minutes ago, Ink said:

All assets will be transferred to the merged server. You do not need to delete the current character on PVP EU - you will be able to use stuff from Global PVP on your current character (including experience). If you do not have a character on PVP EU, after the merge just create a character and all stuff will be in your redeemables. If you wish to change the name, you can delete your PVP EU character, redeemables are safe until used.

Clarification regarding books:

If you learnt Book A and you also have another copy of Book A in your warehouse on PVP Global, you will receive 2x Book A in redeemables.

Clarification regarding Ship slots:

All learned slots from all ships will be transferred as a new type one experience redeemable including all ships (separate from general battle and craft experiences). E.g. If you have 1 open slot on Ship A on PVP EU and had 3 open slots on Ship A on PVP Global, experience from these 3 slots will be added to the current 1 open slot.

Thanks.

And a permanent upgrade installed on a ship on global will be a redeemable on Caribbean?

What about cannons already on ships?

• Like 2

On 11/12/2017 at 10:31 AM, admin said:

(include as redemables) ...money and monetary costs of buildings and outposts and dockyard slots

Admin, does this include the resources/materials needed to build a shipyard (stone, iron fittings, etc)? I own a level 3 shipyard in Global.

Edited by Red Dragon 13
misspell

1 hour ago, Verlich said:

I wish they would pull the plug already on global, man it's killing me. We finally have it but now the wait.

you can already move

all assets you have on global will come to you redeems once merge starts (hopefully next week) :). All you have on the Caribbean will also be there. 

1 hour ago, Red Dragon 13 said:

Admin, does this include the resources/materials needed to build a shipyard (stone, iron fittings, etc)? I own a level 3 shipyard in Global.

costs for buildings will be sent to your redeems as cash.

1 hour ago, Sepitus LaDrake said:

I am a Global player and we need to see this change happen quickly.  Global is a ghost town right now and everyone is holding their breath waiting for the merge.  Playing right now is pointless.  Please make this happen quick.  The time is now...

I bet they're actually already on Caribbean, setting up everything. Everything will come as redeemable, so it's not like you can't just get started right now.

Ok- the transfer sounds good so far.  If we want to keep our Global character name on the new server- how do we do that? Do we create a new character now on the Caribbean server with the same name or do we wait for the shutdown and it will automatically be there? 

Sorry for the silly question but I don't want to screw it up.

20 minutes ago, Sparkydog said:

Ok- the transfer sounds good so far.  If we want to keep our Global character name on the new server- how do we do that? Do we create a new character now on the Caribbean server with the same name or do we wait for the shutdown and it will automatically be there? 

Sorry for the silly question but I don't want to screw it up.

3 hours ago, Ink said:

All assets will be transferred to the merged server. You do not need to delete the current character on PVP EU - you will be able to use stuff from Global PVP on your current character (including experience). If you do not have a character on PVP EU, after the merge just create a character and all stuff will be in your redeemables. If you wish to change the name, you can delete your PVP EU character, redeemables are safe until used.

Clarification regarding books:

• If you learnt Book A and you also have another copy of Book A in your warehouse on PVP Global, you will receive 2x Book A in redeemables.

Clarification regarding Ship slots:

• All learned slots from all ships will be transferred as a new type one experience redeemable including all ships (separate from general battle and craft experiences). E.g. If you have 1 open slot on Ship A on PVP EU and had 3 open slots on Ship A on PVP Global, experience from these 3 slots will be added to the current 1 open slot.

Clarification regarding Clan Warehouse:

• Clan assets will be in an officer redeemables  who logged in last.

Clarification regarding installed upgrades and guns:

• Installed upgrades and guns will be in your redeemables

5 hours ago, Ink said:

Post updated with more clarifications.

Thanks for the update, but more important do we have any ETA on this?  So we know to be ready on monday or keep playing until the end of the month. I think every one has switch to merge mode and getting ready but would suck we find out this isn't planed for the first of the year.

3 hours ago, admin said:

costs for buildings will be sent to your redeems as cash.

Would the mats to set up Shipyards and Workshops be redeem or just the cost to get those mats?  I Currently have 2 of each on my crafter so that is a lot of mats and I need to know if I need to stock up on more stone blocks and iron fittings and such for doing prob two more sets of Level 3 and Workshops.

3 hours ago, Quineloe said:

I bet they're actually already on Caribbean, setting up everything. Everything will come as redeemable, so it's not like you can't just get started right now.

Yep many of us are doing just that getting chars in order and setting up shop.  Man some of these sails is sucking....good thing for AFK sail and having time...lol

1 hour ago, IndianaGeoff said:

Man, that is gonna be a lot of redeemables. 

If they are all in one big redeemable, I don't have enough inventory slots at any port.

Just think of three clan warehouses and your own personnel warehouses.  It's going to be insane how much I'm going to have redeemable's for.  Glad we plan to split most stuff up between officers.

On 12/11/2017 at 8:31 AM, admin said:
  • Next day port battles will be partially abandoned. Majority of port battles will start the same day from the hostility generation.
    • If you raise hostility before the defense timer port battle will start during the defense timer (which sometimes mean immediately)
      • you raise hostility at 2pm UTC 
      • defense timer is at 4-6pm UTC
      • Port battle will start today at 4pm UTC
        • if you raise hostility to 100 from 4 to 6 port battle will start immediately
    • if you raise hostility after the defense timer port battle will start the next day during the defense timer
      • you raise hostility at 8pm UTC
      • defense timer is at 4-6pm UTC
      • port battle will start at 4pm UTC the next day

TLDR: One world - one pvp server. 

Discuss.

Never answered Hodo's question about explaining this part.

2 minutes ago, Wynkyn de Worde said:

We should be able to simply redeem a Level 3 Ship Yard. Costs won't do it. 2000 Iron Fittings plus the labour costs to make them plus time gathering the resources - won't work.

....or, just delete all of the shipyards from all of the current PVP EU players at the merge, just to make it fair.   :P  :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Quineloe said:

You get an Indef on redeem, wood of your choice, upgrade slots all empty.

Where did they say this? If this is the case I will build a load of cheap wood ships on Global before the transfer and then on redeeming make them what I want.

1 hour ago, Wynkyn de Worde said:

We should be able to simply redeem a Level 3 Ship Yard. Costs won't do it. 2000 Iron Fittings plus the labour costs to make them plus time gathering the resources - won't work.

It takes roughly an hour to gather everything for a level 3 shipyard. It's called European traders. It may take a day or so to craft the fittings but they go quick too.

Edited by Valentine Karrde

22 minutes ago, Archaos said:

Where did they say this? If this is the case I will build a load of cheap wood ships on Global before the transfer and then on redeeming make them what I want.

Don't count on me being right, but the main thing the guy asked about was his "double planking", whatever that even does, given you are certain to run into the 25% cap with even one planking (unless you double plank a fir fir ship)