Game-Labs Forum

The Devils Advocate

34 minutes ago, Archaos said:

When OW started there were queues and they had to open new servers, I do not see the same with NAL.

This just underlines the downfall of this game. A lot of potential never fullfilled. At a point most players realize that they spend a lot of fruitless time and then they kind of wait for release... well... ahem.... releaese....yeah... waiting....

9 hours ago, Archaos said:

When OW started there were queues and they had to open new servers, I do not see the same with NAL.

Nice logic but when OW started, NA was new and hyped. Look how many players are left for NA in general and now imagine how many of those left that grinded their ships and crew in OW already want to do it in Legends twice... When they release Legends and OW you will see... They will most likely not even wipe OW completely, because the game can't take any more players leaving. Every wipe costs them players, because people are whiney and can't take losing some pixels. Seeing how OW is almost dead already, it won't survive another full wipe most likely...

Edited by Landsman

Wipe and too much grind for getting ships plus the ever more restricting rules to avoid easy access to PvP made me leave. I have never been so bad treated as a customer. I have this feeling that I bought a really promising and great product that just got totally destroyed by wrong development. Furthermore the devs have a totally crazy relations to customers. Maybe some kind of a relic from the old USSR where humans mattered little.

25 minutes ago, fox2run said:

Wipe and too much grind for getting ships plus the ever more restricting rules to avoid easy access to PvP made me leave. I have never been so bad treated as a customer. I have this feeling that I bought a really promising and great product that just got totally destroyed by wrong development. Furthermore the devs have a totally crazy relations to customers. Maybe some kind of a relic from the old USSR where humans mattered little.

We talk directly to a developer, no PR folks to mediate 

• Like 1

On 13.12.2017 at 10:27 PM, jodgi said:

Fighting is the most basic concept of NA and I really can criticise the eco concept if I don't like it based on what it does to the fighting part.

See the point is you cant without changing the principles of the game, and you should never be allowed to do so. Thats the problem with discussions here, everyone is allowed to change the game in his personal favour after years of development. No moderator or admin is going to say well here is our concept and our goals, please stick to it, removing economy is not an option.

Im not going to participate in further duscussions, because arguing neutral and rational is pointless, a pure waste of time. Devs only care about majorities and the majority does not care about complex coherences and how to make the game work, but mostly about their personal needs and believes. As i argued already, its impossible to develop a functional game like this, and a pure waste of time for everyone who seriously tries.