Game-Labs Forum

Swedish Nation

RaimundoJoe

1 minute ago, Eleven said:

Could we please have a sign on the member name if certain player still plays this mess of a game or not? its like we have more 'veterans' that dont play anymore but spend their time now in this forum besides having absolutely no clue whats going on or what not...

Everyone takes breaks :) ( apart from sveno !!!! )

On 13/12/2017 at 2:32 PM, HachiRoku said:

Exile sank the last sorry member on the server. I hope you come back so we can smash sorry again in pb. We have the most successful pb fleet in NA history. 650 wins and 0 losses. You know how I became the most successful pb commander in game? I studied  your commands and leadership and did the exact opposite. If you come back I will destroy you again. Next time I will wipe you and your irrelevant clan not only from game but also from history. You're nafing to me. 

last time i saw you in na you got boarded by us :P  and you cry to otto for get ship back, wich didnt happen so you cryed even more.

May i offer you a crooked hull?

Edited by Lord Vicious

@Lord Vicious

My Lord, I assume you’ve now tired of Albion coming back to chat to your Swedish EU pals? @admin and the Dev’s decided to close the [PvP GLOBAL] server at last. So, we [ELITE] are moving into your old stomping ground. Timeline a week or so…

Do you feel inspired to show me what a real tyrant can do, or you just going to leave it up to me?

Am sure there is more stories to be told in this [SORRY] tale…

Norfolk nChance [ELITE]

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:32 PM, HachiRoku said:

Exile sank the last sorry member on the server. I hope you come back so we can smash sorry again in pb. We have the most successful pb fleet in NA history. 650 wins and 0 losses. You know how I became the most successful pb commander in game? I studied  your commands and leadership and did the exact opposite. If you come back I will destroy you again. Next time I will wipe you and your irrelevant clan not only from game but also from history. You're nafing to me. 

Gotta be a wind up. If not, see a doctor Hachi, you need help.

Buster (got a pulse somewhere) 

Hachis story seems to change from day to day.  He told me the other day that North agreed to a 4v4 or something, now on the forums I read it was bigmac.  Hachi says he wins fights, but I’ve only seen the back of him so far.  This guy I s #fakenews.

Reading this thread Is like smacking my head into a wall.  Sweden good.  Sweden bad. rediii is the next jesus.  Yawn

Meanwhile racked up 32 pvp marks yesterday on the OW with the REDS guys doin work.

Edited by Christendom

56 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

last time i saw you in na you got boarded by us :P  and you cry to otto for get ship back, wich didnt happen so you cryed even more.

May i offer you a crooked hull?

Yeah took 10 sorry 40 min to kill me. Otherwise you would have linked screenshot but you're ashamed of that one. Any that's all history. Remember one thing. I was the one that destroyed you and your clan. You say the rats dance when the cat isn't around. There is a reason for that. The dog drove the cat away like the Lil pussy cat he was. 

11 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Hachis story seems to change from day to day.  He told me the other day that North agreed to a 4v4 or something, now on the forums I read it was bigmac.  Hachi says he wins fights, but I’ve only seen the back of him so far.  This guy I s #fakenews.

Reading this thread Is like smacking my head into a wall.  Sweden good.  Sweden bad. rediii is the next jesus.  Yawn

Meanwhile racked up 32 pvp marks yesterday on the OW with the REDS guys doin work.

Wow man. Your reply to this tread proves your intelligence. OMG. 

22 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Yeah took 10 sorry 40 min to kill me. Otherwise you would have linked screenshot but you're ashamed of that one. Any that's all history. Remember one thing. I was the one that destroyed you and your clan. You say the rats dance when the cat isn't around. There is a reason for that. The dog drove the cat away like the Lil pussy cat he was. 

Nobody destroyed my clan lol,  80% of the players not even play na anymore and quit game .  The game killed SORRY since was impossible for a clan to defend pirates entirely vs multiple nations. + civil war.  And for what? we where doing all pb/economy effort for hold pirate territory when all other pirates combined where busy shooting each other and they where unable between 10 clans even to field an aga fleet.     Ppl simple got bored to do boring stuff for pirates and the one like you (superselfish) refused to help,   all the ships you got in clan was becouse someone was crafting it, and others where moving stuff around , You only logged in for go play your 5 vs 1 gank and even pretended modules thats why you got kicked LOL. and thats why you are salty.

Nobody killed SORRy lol, we lost 1 pb losing 4 ships ( enemy lost more tryng to generate the pb itself lol even doing it with 3 nations lol) not properly a "problematic" situation.  It was the month of playng for 2 pb that killed our willingness to put 10h/day for 1 pb every 2 weeks, so in definitive what damage us where the game mechanics.

2h of fun for a week of logistic 10h day not was worth, ppl got bored and prefer to go around in cheap frigs instead do rvr.  But the majority who where in SORRY for pb refused to continue play the game.  Thats why when you formed your clan you got how many SORRY 4?5? not even?  

So at end even when we where still on with 20-25 ppl i decided to freeze sorry becouse i never root for mediocrity, unlike you.  so i prefered to close SORRY living the clan with a good history in NA, instead become the former shadow of itself. And anyway withouth me leading it  was pointless, since there was nobody able to step up.

also albion release was near and i wanted to play it badly after 2 years of Na struggles

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Nobody destroyed my clan lol,  80% of the players not even play na anymore and quit game .  The game killed SORRY since was impossible for a clan to defend pirates entirely vs multiple nations. + civil war.  And for what? we where doing all pb/economy effort for hold pirate territory when all other pirates combined where busy shooting each other and they where unable between 10 clans even to field an aga fleet.     Ppl simple got bored to do boring stuff for pirates and the one like you (superselfish) refused to help,   all the ships you got in clan was becouse someone was crafting it, and others where moving stuff around , You only logged in for go play your 5 vs 1 gank and even pretended modules thats why you got kicked LOL. and thats why you are salty.

Nobody killed SORRy lol, we lost 1 pb losing 4 ships not properly a "problematic" situation.  It was the month of playng for 2 pb that killed our willingness to put 10h/day for 1 pb every 2 weeks, so in definitive game mechanics.

To long a response for me to bother read. But as always I wasted 15 min of your time. Cheers

18 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

Nobody killed SORRy lol, we lost 1 pb losing 4 ships ( enemy lost more tryng to generate the pb itself lol even doing it with 3 nations lol) not properly a "problematic" situation.  It was the month of playng for 2 pb that killed our willingness to put 10h/day for 1 pb every 2 weeks, so in definitive what damage us where the game mechanics.

2h of fun for a week of logistic 10h day not was worth, ppl got bored and prefer to go around in cheap frigs instead do rvr.  But the majority who where in SORRY for pb refused to continue play the game.  Thats why when you formed your clan you got how many SORRY 4?5? not even?  

So at end even when we where still on with 20-25 ppl i decided to freeze sorry becouse i never root for mediocrity, unlike you.  so i prefered to close SORRY living the clan with a good history in NA, instead become the former shadow of itself. And anyway withouth me leading it  was pointless, since there was nobody able to step up.

also albion release was near and i wanted to play it badly after 2 years of Na struggles

Nobody killed SORRY... that has got to be the funniest statement made in 2017, and lets not forget that Trump was elected as president. You are so full of shit and lies that you either can't or are unwilling to see the truth. It's so simple, you killed SORRY almost all by yourself.

4 minutes ago, Lord Bomgordel said:

Nobody killed SORRY... that has got to be the funniest statement made in 2017, and lets not forget that Trump was elected as president. You are so full of shit and lies that you either can't or are unwilling to see the truth. It's so simple, you killed SORRY almost all by yourself.

all old SORRY still hung around in my ts3 ari clay cesar bounty r2 warmanner etc etc.     So they done with na not me :) we play pubg , life is feudal  warthunder etc etc

Edited by Lord Vicious

3 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

all old SORRY still hung around in my ts3 ari clay cesar bounty r2 warmanner etc etc.     So they done with na not me :)

I'm not criticizing you as a person, just your leadership style and blindness towards obvious facts. I actually loved to listen to you on TS, funny as shit, and if you hadn't banned me I would have loved to hang out with the guys there (you included). 

5 minutes ago, Lord Bomgordel said:

I'm not criticizing you as a person, just your leadership style and blindness towards obvious facts. I actually loved to listen to you on TS, funny as shit, and if you hadn't banned me I would have loved to hang out with the guys there (you included). 

Yeah clearly thats why i runned one of most succesful clan in na for 2 years, when na start last wipe there was 3 nations able to form up a firstrate fleet, sweden, danemark, and SORRY (i run also various alliance in eve of thousands people for 10 years and in albion in 1 month i made a 2k man ally wo reached top 3) becouse i am bad at leading LOL,  

how is your clan going did you made any impact in na?

Edited by Lord Vicious

Just now, Lord Vicious said:

Yeah clearly thats why i runned one of most succesful clan in na for 2 years, when na start last wipe there was 3 nations able to form up a firstrate fleet, sweden, danemark, and SORRY (various alliance in eve of thousands people and in albion) becouse i am bad at leading LOL,  

When exactly did I say you where bad at leading? Drifting away in fantasyland again? And lets get one thing straight, SORRY was ONLY good because it had good players, after the wipe with different players and same leadership, you couldnt win a single battle.

17 minutes ago, Lord Bomgordel said:

When exactly did I say you where bad at leading? Drifting away in fantasyland again? And lets get one thing straight, SORRY was ONLY good because it had good players, after the wipe with different players and same leadership, you couldnt win a single battle.

we almost won 19 vs 25 actually they got more losses then us.

And we did only another pb where we lost  4 first. outside tryng to generate the pb they lost more first and 2nd then us   if you remember (actually we got no losses at all beside i think 1 bellona) So overall we inflicted more damage then what we received.  Then ppl got bored with game LOL    So if we go by k/d ratio     even with new players like you we where in positive.

People could not stand to do logistic and haul for 10h day for 2h of fun "maybe" and thats it :)         We didnt even got time to train people as we did with all SORRY incarnations since game dropped in pop in a month.  again.

I receive every month propositions to return play, and  everybody that ended in other clan/nations told me that nobody is organized as SORRY was.  So clearly i now my shit.  Go my steam profile and see what people write about me

i really dont get what you wanna try to do here tbh :)   you can like or not like my character or my method but nobody can deny my qualities at leading stuff. And tbh i cant give a damn about your opinion about me , becouse is irrilevant and not change by an inch my archievements .  So is an exercise in futility.   I didnt spend 1 minute going around tryng to diminish you, or hachiroku becouse i not waste my time with nullity.  I merely answer when i am mention (and you guys mention me a lot, just do a research on forum using : vicious as key word.  I merely answer when get provoked :)

You clearly are salty and have a hard on , on me.       I consider SORRY history closed by me for impossibility to run a big clan and make 30-40 ppl happy on running rvr with the mechanics that was on. that required a tremendous amount of boring logistic and hauling for  very slim opportunities to have fun.  So was very hard to sell it to the players. And they simply didnt stick with the game, not me. or the clan.

Edited by Lord Vicious

17 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

like Lordbomgordel? the one who got kicked from SORRY for undocking from MT and getting ganked by  king of clowns & co after we told him not to run missions alone in first around mt? :P

King of crowns is a good player. No shame in sinking to him. There is a reason you never dulled him. You made a mistake kicking someone as good as him. He is a better sailor than yourself or anyone in sorry including the old players. Tell me one sorry member that beat me. Shit I beat clays connie with a renomme.  I troll you and a lot of people in game but I know how to sail and judge skill. You don't understand sailing. Bom does. 

7 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

And we did only another pb where we lost  4 first. outside tryng to generate the pb they lost more first and 2nd then us   if you remember (actually we got no losses at all beside i think 1 bellona) So overall we inflicted more damage then what we received.  Then ppl got bored with game LOL    So if we go by k/d ratio     even with new players like you we where in positive.

People could not stand to do logistic and haul for 10h day for 2h of fun "maybe" and thats it :)         We didnt even got time to train people as we did with all SORRY incarnations since game dropped in pop in a month.  again.

I receive every month propositions to return play, and  everybody that ended in other clan/nations told me that nobody is organized as SORRY was.  So clearly i now my shit.  Go my steam profile and see what people write about me

Like live oak white oak Bridgetown refit 8knot vics? Lol

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Seems like the three or four EXILE are the only good players GB has right now in EU.

There are many good players in Brits. Problem is time and laziness and that includes myself. I can only play 10-20hours a week tops. 

10 minutes ago, Lord Vicious said:

And we did only another pb where we lost  4 first. outside tryng to generate the pb they lost more first and 2nd then us   So overall we inflicted more damage then what we received.  Then ppl got bored with game LOL    So if we go by k/d ratio     even with new players like you we where in positive.

You seem to always measure your succes with irrelevant statistics.

You almost won... You didnt almost win, you hello kittying lost.
You didn't have time to train new players? Bullshit, you just didn't do it.
New players like me... I bet even back when I joined the second time I would have easily beaten you in a battle, and thats not saying that im good, thats saying ur shit.

Anyways, not gonna indulge myself anymore than I already have. Pointless with someone like you sitting on the other end.