Game-Labs Forum

changing nation

Bodye

Question

Hello guys, 

im new in this game and just wondering how to change nation, because i picked France, but everyone in chat just spamming french and I do not understand anything, so i would like to switch to some english speaking nation.

Unfortunately dont have the forged papers because I bought the game 2 weeks ago. 

Thx for any help.

7 answers to this question

As some have said, deleting your character is the only way. You’ll lose all ships, gold, and XP.

Without forged papers, there’s no cure for the XP loss BUT...

What I am going to suggest is quite risky. Watch global chat and these forums for honorable players who play the nation you wish to play. Approach them to see if they would be willing to hold your gold, ships, and materials until you create your new character. Many nations/clans would love to gain an enthusiastic new member and some players would be willing to do this big favor. But be warned, if someone screws you and keeps your stuff, there would be no help from the Devs. But what have you got to lose?

I play Dutch on Global Server.

On 08/12/2017 at 2:14 PM, Bodye said:

Hello guys, 

im new in this game and just wondering how to change nation, because i picked France, but everyone in chat just spamming french and I do not understand anything, so i would like to switch to some english speaking nation.

Unfortunately dont have the forged papers because I bought the game 2 weeks ago. 

Thx for any help.

you need to contact someone from the nation you wish to join ... they can help you save your material goods . ships and gold ... but as said before you will have to start again with rank and  xp