Game-Labs Forum

Diplomatic Proposition from the French EDR clan in Louisiana

Aquillas

On ‎08‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:24 PM, Eleazar de Damas said:

Diplomatic proposition:

1-    - EDR and players linked with them stop attacking Spain.

2- AND - CBC and players linked with them stop attacking Great Britain.

3- AND - EDR stop screening for Great Britain against Spain.

4- AND - CBC stop screening for Spain against Great Britain.

These four points being obviously inseparable.

This message is a copy of the related one on the French forum.

I made this proposition to the French nation last Wednesday, as a preparation of a French meeting, scheduled next Thursday. We are now at mid-way between these two dates, time to summarize the present situation and set an action plan for the next days.

Factual situation since I began speaking of unifying French efforts:

RvR:

The same day, the CBC clan flipped and then captured Santa Rosa to Brits. They open this port to all, allowing all gankers to easily go to the EDR base of Nouvelle Orleans. First attacks ever occurred, obviously.

EDR went on screening for Brits, but stop attacking Spanish ports.

This Forum:

After the first trials for trolling the subject by the CBC leader, French players stop answering. I just got an invitation by @Fouchet to go on discussing, but on the TS. Why not public? Anyway, I gave him an appointment for yesterday evening (and got no answer).

So, no acceptance of my proposal and no other proposition.

Chat “nation” in game:

In spite of a “smiling attitude” the EDR bashing goes on. Just as an example seen yesterday, an EDR player sent a recruiting message on the chat. A player answered and asked to this EDR player the address of the EDR TeamSpeak. Immediately, a CBC player (@seenri) answered him the address of the CBC TS. Unfair attitude as usual, which got no further comment from his CBC mates and consorts (MRF, ER, etc.)

International answers:

From Spain: They rely on the CBC clan for killing my attempt. I got no direct answer from their diplomat, neither in the forum itself, nor on private messages (I contacted them that way). Their position is EDR can be accepted as neutral with VLTRA only if they declare war to GB. Even my proposal to give back Sotto la Marina to the SH clan in exchange of Arensas (captured two weeks ago) got no answer.

From Great Britain: More open to answering and for discussing, they are presently attacked by both Spain and Russia. Their situation is quite hard at the moment, they would require more help from French (EDR). They ask that Santa Rosa to be given back to them the French CBC, as a parallel with Sotto la Marina given back by French EDR to Spain.

Difficult to find a common way in between. If Brits attack Santa Rosa, I will personally be trapped by my own proposal (“French clans must altogether participate to all defensive battles”). Please Sirs, wait at least next Friday, for not trapping me… 😊

Focus on EDR and CBC (Answers understood on the French TS channels during the last two days)

I hope that my understanding was wrong, but:

CBC will not make any movement in favor of GB.

EDR will not make any movement in favor of VLTRA.

Conclusion:

My proposition for restoring the French unity is rejected.

Action plan: (Way to go to Thursday)

The rejection of my proposition is fully acceptable from my point of view.

So that, dear Sirs, you now have to make your proposition as replacement, otherwise we will have nothing to discuss anymore.

Way to go: To avoid burning myself on this business, I will let you build this French reconstruction, as a consequence of the rejection of my proposition. I will read here your proposition for rebuilding. I am sure that this will be very constructive, fair and sensible.

Up to Thursday, I won’t write anything on this topic and on related ones, for not interfering with your constructive efforts. I won’t answer anymore to related PM’s.

Depending of what I will read, I will be present or not on the French conference on Thursday.

I do not speak for Britain, as I don't give a crap about RVR, but I do speak for my clan. One of our members (Draconis) agreed to a 2 vs 1 in CBC favor the other day. CBC jumped in with 4 plus ships. CBC earned a death mark for their entire clan with this dishonorable behavior and will be attacked on sight.

Edited by Malachy

I break my present silence to apologize in the name of all French fair players for this sad again behavior of CBC.

This clan is defending Spanish interest at all cost, while sailing with the French flag. Please contact the Spanish diplomacy about them, otherwise you will get their usual answers, which can be either no answer or troll.

Never thrust a CBC: their speach is always very kind and friendly but... Just look at their actions! 

1 hour ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

I break my present silence to apologize in the name of all French fair players for this sad again behavior of CBC.

This clan is defending Spanish interest at all cost, while sailing with the French flag. Please contact the Spanish diplomacy about them, otherwise you will get their usual answers, which can be either no answer or troll.

Never thrust a CBC: their speach is always very kind and friendly but... Just look at their actions! 

CBC is an independent french clan which is defending their own interests, not the spanish ones.

The question remains what svenos head has to do with a united french nation. 

Louis btw you know what prevents you from winning in pbs? You are focused on the leeward sailing rig destruction mode all the time. Chaining and demasting for one hour till the enemy is tired. In a pb, this poor (but - I have to admit - valid) tactics is prevented by mechanics. 

• Like 1

Hello Captains.

First all I can reply from my position like FNI clan representant  inside the Real Acuerdo de Indias. My opinion does not represent the Confederation position, just my particular thoughts inside this spanish clan confederation,  where there are a representative numbers of clanes, but no all of the faction. We (the spanish faction) have received with interest the diplomatic proposal this last week, all the spanish opinions in this forum have claimed to be individual, but all these are in the way to an agreement as soon as possible if the proposal is good for the entire  french faction .

So, it would be great first of all A GENERAL AGREEMENT among all french clans where every interest will be included, before of a proposition to the all game factions involved. The Real Acuerdo de Indias will join this week to check the scope of EDR proposal, waiting for any other notices from France nation.

Good winds.

Edited by Magallanes
  • Like 2

Think you misunderstood me here Louis. I speak of open world battles in which you rig-kill your opponents to death from leewards. And yeah you don't do that (and can't) in a pb, because it involves running from your opponent. One simply cant do that in a portbattle.

Never (and no Swede in a pb ever) sailed a LO/WO Victory with Navy Hull Refit and Cartahena (as this would be the "FULL thickness" ship). And thanks for insulting me. Coming from you, it's kinda a compliment.

42 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

hu???Palatinose...u know why you have big mouth???Because i never give an order to demast player in PB...but may be you are god ...and you heard some thing....I can t help you ...sorry :P

But i know your victory have FULL thickness and this is the problem for us. you are not a good player behind your full thickness victory...You are just a joke with a big mouth  who speak of mechanic who are good for him...Not for others ;)

and in one of my last PB....we win Pala against Sweidsh...but as usual you say some shit...

Gank, hide, escape. Your fleet in three words.

Gank: Its easier if we have an advantage in fight!

Hide: Lets bait an enemy! They will chase one ship and then we will leave battle in which we stay!

Escape: F*uck. We are not going to have number advatage, and enemies brought some more skilled players. RETREAT!

Louis, if someone has a big mouth, it is you. Maybe you are skilled player, but as human you are on the lowest lvl. You are selfish, insult people without a reason and do not respect anybody who doesnt agree with you. Everybody can gain skill by training, but its much more harder to become nice and clever person from being a loud idiot.

Edited by Mikocen
  • Like 2

Your friends tryied twice last week without success. And yes, in compare to you im noname. I dont have as much success in OW as you and, whats more important, im not crying as much on forum as you. I dont have to be most famous player in game to point that you are nothing more than crying (and in your mind really skilled) baby : - )

Edited by Mikocen

4 hours ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

Seems to me that the French Nation needs to decide for the sake of unity .. to either to wholly support EDR or CBC ....  embrace one into the nation and cast the others out as a rogue clan ..

then work with what you have ..

13 minutes ago, DesMoines said:

Why you come for insult me?

Thats the point. Why you came and insult others? Why you do not respect other players? What you try to porve? That you are better than whole swedish navy? That Palatinose is worse than you, that Rediii isnt a good commander, that players who are not famous on forum shouldnt speak about game, cause they are worse than you? I understand that you dont remember me, but you insulted me some times in game and a lot of more other players with who i was sailing. So please stop. You are offensive everytime when i see you on forum/in game. But I can write much more and you wouldnt change your behaviors. Good luck my small "Skilled" player : - )

4 hours ago, DesMoines said:

Don t be impatient Sveno....We will come for you. I have ever promise to French (and some others nations) your head... We will have it...Just a question of time...Probably less than you think :)

For the moment we have enough pvp mark in front of Gustavia...we don t need more town for that. And every day of every week we will hunt your Swedish fleet everywhere we find it :)

CABAL are easy in PVP

HRE and HREKK are less easy but atm in fair fight we find you are not as good as in PB...and win in OW become usual (in fair fight)

So, I can propose to you to surrender when you want...and may be we don t cut your head...may be.

It s a fair agreement for you

: - ). Nice try, im waiting for your elite fleet recaping Guadeloupe. (@Eleazar de Damas Sorry for not connected posts to the topic, but i had enaugh of one player's arrogance. I wont continue that)

Edited by Mikocen

Oh look at that, EDR found another region where they don't want to fight.

hey I found a waterlogged pages of DesMoines diary. Let me post it here.

Novembré 21th
Today I have avoided lógging into Návàl Àction fór 25 days
I am also undefeated in Návàl Àction fór 25 days in a rów.

I wíll cóntinúé thís stréák úntil chrístmás. Then I sháll  bé úndéféátéd fór twó mónths in a rów, máking mói the  best Návàl Àction catpain of all time

Edited by Quineloe

@Mikocen Well! Recaping Guadeloupe is a great idea! Lets do it, but why limiting to Guadeloupe?

Since the end of the Great Hooker War, (http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/22769-sweden-declares-war-on-france/)we heard sound of bad treatments received by these very honourable ladies and we need to check that.

The goal of this war, as soon as declared (détails are still in to be fixed), would be to promote the Judge as Province Governor and to ensure his security.

The jails will be opened to be transformed in jurist and legal expert school during day time (training courses organized by Patricia) and in brothel during night time (to ensure finances to the school).

As there will be no more jails, legal sentences shall be transformed: delinquents will be sentenced to drink some quantity of rum, more or less depending on the gravity of reproached facts.

Such a legal system will grant there the arrival of very skilled captains and crews. The area will be then totally secured.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 5:03 AM, Malachy said:

I do not speak for Britain, as I don't give a crap about RVR, but I do speak for my clan. One of our members (Draconis) agreed to a 2 vs 1 in CBC favor the other day. CBC jumped in with 4 plus ships. CBC earned a death mark for their entire clan with this dishonorable behavior and will be attacked on sight.

C'est le PvP d'aujourd'hui, aucun état d'âmes a avoir et qui ne le fait pas :rolleyes:

C'est pas lui qui était en BuBu lourd devant la tortue et qui a tag un de nos joueurs?! Il a prit ses risques et il a perdu.

Edited by fouchet
  • Like 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 8:01 AM, Eleazar de Damas said:

Je n'avais pas vue cette belle réponse d'hypocrite et maintenant je vois le beau corbeau que tu es... 

3ovAKP.jpg

Tu parles de nos actions, c'est bien continue de nous faire de la pub, merci a toi:D Tu t'excuses aussi la, vue le screen????

Au faite, tu gardes bien la bouteille de champagne au frais, dans le cadre du flippe de santa rosa par les GB ou pas;)

Edited by fouchet

During the meeting of French players which took place yesterday, a council was nominated to set the great orientations for the nation, to put in place the necessary means and tools. 

We shall come back very soon to French players with the first action plan. 

The very first and important target is now achieved, with the end of the "civil war".

Many thanks to all!

Let's stay vigilant, active and positive. 

And welcome to players coming from the global server! :)

• Like 4

Not only is French alien to me but your internal politics is confusing.

Could we get some kind of "announcement" showing the new comers which French clan is allied to who. I tried with a basic overview but the French update was almost at long as the entire overview. I got confused... 

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

Not only is French alien to me but your internal politics is confusing.

Could we get some kind of "announcement" showing the new comers which French clan is allied to who. I tried with a basic overview but the French update was almost at long as the entire overview. I got confused... 

Thank you, Sir, for having noticed that I am not stupid enough for disclosing that here. 

36 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

Our TeamSpeak in Bimini PB today:

Bimini.jpg.643f0dbf360dc8b75b7f45b27a350e64.jpg

EDR + MRF + OCB + BAFF + CBC + PEC...

So sorry that the PB was empty in American side... :mellow:  Fair enough!

You attacking a dead nation! Stop beating a dead horse please.