Game-Labs Forum

Diplomatic Proposition from the French EDR clan in Louisiana

Aquillas

Some French players set as a necessary prerequisite to set a common diplomatic position in all the server before beginning speaking again together... :huh:

The alliance system of the French clans is not unified: VLTRA declared war to EDR while CBC, MRF and ER are allied with them, EDR are allied with the main English clans while CBC, MRF and ER would like to be at war with them, ACR are allied with Danes, etc. No clan will give up his alliance system. This can't be asked as a prerequisite.

To set out this question of diplomacy in Louisiana and come back to a possible discussion between French players, I propose the following agreement:

Diplomatic proposition:

1-    - EDR and players linked with them stop attacking Spain.

2- AND - CBC and players linked with them stop attacking Great Britain.

3- AND - EDR stop screening for Great Britain against Spain.

4- AND - CBC stop screening for Spain against Great Britain.

These four points being obviously inseparable.

Advantages:

For France: End of a great source of internal conflicts.

For Great Britain and Spain: One of their present opponents is removed.

I sincerely think that this is the only way to get all off the present mess, at least between French clans (but this might have contaminated other nations).

Each clan will keep his friends, and the situation will be more clear for other nations. We would be in a sort of status quo in Louisiana, neutral about all conflict, up to some nation attack one of our ports, thus becoming enemy of all French.

I just put here an exception, for the Spanish clan SH, to which I ever proposed that they freely take Sotto la Marina in exchange of Arensas. This proposition is obviously still valid and would not provoke a war between France and Spain.

I hope that will help and that will be accepted by parties.

The patnership with the British Empire has give you a relevance you would never dream. EDR was clever enough to pick us as allies and must show this reality to the rest of the french captains.

This reunification will ultimately failed if you don´t keep us as friends. When others come to support us, in which side would you like to be? as winners or losers (again)?

Not every one is stronger than GB. Just take care when the bear is trapped but not yet killed. 

GB lost a lot of good players but in the coming times, playing Brit will become more hard, but more fun... Good players could come back and this all I whish for them and for all the community. 

If France can get off the present mess, for sure we can be strong too. My mathematical prof told me so: "If and only if..."

To all: good luck and have fun! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

And stop of simultaneous attacks on your ports by FR and GB.

If your diplomats don't see the difference, they just have to let me know it. If not, I shall just consider your messages as trolls.

I´m not trolling. We´ve beaten EDR every time we´ve fought against you. Your screening damage has been marginal.  A white peace it´s a bad deal for us.

45 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

As spanish player, I don't see any advantage for us in this agreement.

Thats the problem with Spain .. even when you have been beaten back to only a few cities left and are not in a position to negotiate you don't see any advantage in enemies approaching you and demand something like 40 ports.

25 minutes ago, Batman said:

Thats the problem with Spain .. even when you have been beaten back to only a few cities left and are not in a position to negotiate you don't see any advantage in enemies approaching you and demand something like 40 ports.

A British talking about being beaten. Interesting.

29 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Thats the problem with some unreasonable players playing Spain...

The last reasonable spanish player I met was Gavilan. Why are the unreasonables left in charge? ;)

28 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

Didn't know we had been beaten, I got to be playing in Global Server since we are seeing different games.

Try harder ;)

Please don't troll on this post guys.... 

. @Pablo Frias each time french and english did multiflip against Spain. Spanish always go play against french and yes you won this battles. But on the other each time you lost port battle against english.

With this White peace accord it will not happened again.... 

It's a real good thing for Spanish kingdom. 

If french players agree to this accord, Spanish kingdom will not have nothing to say. French capitains are free to do whatever they want. And if we choose to not engage in the Brits/Spain war It's our choice not tours. 

Edited by Comeonche

1 hour ago, Comeonche said:

Please don't troll on this post guys.... 

. @Pablo Frias each time french and english did multiflip against Spain. Spanish always go play against french and yes you won this battles. But on the other each time you lost port battle against english.

With this White peace accord it will not happened again.... 

It's a real good thing for Spanish kingdom. 

If french players agree to this accord, Spanish kingdom will not have nothing to say. French capitains are free to do whatever they want. And if we choose to not engage in the Brits/Spain war It's our choice not tours. 

I think the agreement isn´t enough, I´m not saying I´m completely against it. But after all, I´m just a spanish captain, it´s JUST my opinion.

Edited by Pablo Frias

On 8/12/2017 at 12:35 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The patnership with the British Empire has give you a relevance you would never dream. EDR was clever enough to pick us as allies and must show this reality to the rest of the french captains.

This reunification will ultimately failed if you don´t keep us as friends. When others come to support us, in which side would you like to be? as winners or losers (again)?

How can allying with the biggest carebear nation on the server make anyone anything other than irrelevant?