Game-Labs Forum

warehouse movement history

warehouse movement history  

69 members have voted

1. 1. warehouse movement history

Good, it would be very nice that the clans have a record of what enters the store and goes out of the store of the clan, that is to say to put one more option, where there goes out a record that there meets the one who put things in the warehouse of your clan, who extracted, what time and day. This is very important for the clans, and A record of movements would have to be implemented

Buenas, estaría muy bien que los clanes tengan un registro de lo que entra en el almacén y sale del almacén del clan, es decir poner una opción más, donde salga un registro que se vea quien metió cosas en el warehouse de tu clan, quien sacó, a qué hora y día. Esto es muy importante para los clanes, y tendría que estar implementado

Un historial de movimientos

Edited by David Weller
  • Like 6

Said many times 

WE NEED LOGS

its strange it is not introduced when the warehouse came available 

it is also the reason that there are so many clans

the lack of trust is enormous 

so everybody making a warehouse, read clan of his own

it cant be that much coding to introduce LOG files in the clan warehouse

cant understand why they keep this exploit intact

(with exploit is mean stealing from the clan resources, what i see more as a deliberate exploit than a feature)

• Like 1

I totally agree that a log of movements in and out of the clan warehouse is a vitally needed feature. This is not just about stealing but the suspicion of stealing. I have seen whole clans implode because someone was suspected of "dipping", when a log would probably have shown that nothing of the sort was actually happening

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Rufus Swipe said:

I totally agree that a log of movements in and out of the clan warehouse is a vitally needed feature. This is not just about stealing but the suspicion of stealing. I have seen whole clans implode because someone was suspected of "dipping", when a log would probably have shown that nothing of the sort was actually happening

I totally agree that's why there should be this record for everything, it's very very important
Edited by David Weller
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...