Game-Labs Forum

Connection lost after won PB Barahona

Alone Hunter

I think dvs should require that the equation is submitted with the sum of PvP-marks asked to avoid any side inflating their compensation... Or maybe have an impartial 3rd party do the calculations. I'd offer to do it, but I don't remember the exact prize for ships other than the victory.

Btw, I think that what is found funny here is asking 35 PvP-marks for a victory that was lost. Loosing a Victory is not worth 35 PvP-marks, sinking one is worth 24 PvP-marks. The cost of loosing a 1st rate is infinitely less than the prize for killing one. If the Victory had been lost to a bug, then the compensation would have been the ship and the upgrades or the 15 PvP-marks cost of the navy structure refit that was equipped. However, the Victory was sunk in a battle, before the bug happened. 

If you read admin's statement carefully, he offered compensation of the PvP-marks that should have been delivered as prizes for ships sunk in the Port battle, as well as restoring/replacing ships lost as a direct result of the bug, meaning only ships that RUBLI lost because they were kicked to OW from the PB instance after it crashed, and were unable to enter into Barahona to protect and repair their fleet, as they should have been able to if the bug had not prevented them from taking possession of the port.

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Btw, I think that what is found funny here is asking 35 PvP-marks for a victory that was lost

My calculation:

Navy structure refit - 15 PvP marks
Cartagena - 2.4 mil. Since 10 PvP marks are worth 2 mil, Cartagena is worth ~12 PvP marks
Bovenwindws - 0.8 mil. According to the same calculation, 4 PvP marks
Ship - 0.7 mil, 4 PvP marks

Total, 35 PvP. May be right, may be wrong. I don't really care so much.

As for returning ships - Rubli got all their sunk ships back. We didn't get one sunk ship back. I'm perfectly ok with both solutions - either deleting all ships that were lost in battle, or restoring Cr33D's ship :) To be honest, I don't really care for ships, just for fairness of rules for both sides.

As for PvP marks, I know that:
Wasa - 11 PvP marks
Victory - 24 PvP marks
Surprise - 7 PvP marks

I don't know prize for Buc. Global chat says it's 19.

I actually miscalculated our marks for sinking, it should be 50 for sinking in this case... Again, I don't really care as long as it's fair.

4 hours ago, Anolytic said:

I think dvs should require that the equation is submitted with the sum of PvP-marks asked to avoid any side inflating their compensation... Or maybe have an impartial 3rd party do the calculations. I'd offer to do it, but I don't remember the exact prize for ships other than the victory.

Btw, I think that what is found funny here is asking 35 PvP-marks for a victory that was lost. Loosing a Victory is not worth 35 PvP-marks, sinking one is worth 24 PvP-marks. The cost of loosing a 1st rate is infinitely less than the prize for killing one. If the Victory had been lost to a bug, then the compensation would have been the ship and the upgrades or the 15 PvP-marks cost of the navy structure refit that was equipped. However, the Victory was sunk in a battle, before the bug happened. 

If you read admin's statement carefully, he offered compensation of the PvP-marks that should have been delivered as prizes for ships sunk in the Port battle, as well as restoring/replacing ships lost as a direct result of the bug, meaning only ships that RUBLI lost because they were kicked to OW from the PB instance after it crashed, and were unable to enter into Barahona to protect and repair their fleet, as they should have been able to if the bug had not prevented them from taking possession of the port.

Problem is that some people despite of being killed in the battle had their ships back due to a bug.

At least this is what I heard and this was confirmed in global chat...

Мне одному показалось что нас надули? Польша потеряла самый важный город но благодаря багу отскочила, и потом просят компенсировать даже модули на корабль? :lol: Совесть имейте. В таком случае наш город где? Разговоры как они подарили нам 150 марки в виде брандеров это ппц. Там мало не хватило чтобы потерять наш флот, но при нынешнем раскладе это подарок? И кстати когда вы после багнутого боя гоняли нас вместе с зергом по ОМ, это наверное вы нас просто сопровождали да? :D

• Like 2

@admin мы тут подумали. Раз вы компенсируете корабли которые были потеряны не в результате бага , то было бы не плохо компенсировать нам порт . Прибыль порта 600к+-. Мы рассчитывали использовать его в качестве нашей основной базы около месяца . Получаем около 150 ПВП марок .

Edited by Alone Hunter
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Krists said:

Мне одному показалось что нас надули? Польша потеряла самый важный город но благодаря багу отскочила, и потом просят компенсировать даже модули на корабль? :lol: Совесть имейте. В таком случае наш город где? Разговоры как они подарили нам 150 марки в виде брандеров это ппц. Там мало не хватило чтобы потерять наш флот, но при нынешнем раскладе это подарок? И кстати когда вы после багнутого боя гоняли нас вместе с зергом по ОМ, это наверное вы нас просто сопровождали да? :D

Учитесь у Поляков. Мало того что проиграли, дык еще и заработали и вас виноватыми сделали :D

• Like 1

В данном недоразумении потерпевшая сторона только клан Рубли. Мне кажется просто не логично и глупо возмещать Польше что то. Убитое время в 3 вечера по захвату города в ни куда. Так же казна клана не пополняется ровно на ту сумму которую приносит город. Я понимаю что вернуть город, подсчитать не полученные пвп марки, не полученную прибыль не возможно, да и не надо. Хороший ход со стороны разработчиков был бы например подарить краску на чёрные паруса участникам ПБ клана Рубли. Экономически это не повлияет на дальнейший ход игры, в то время как возврат кораблей и марок введёт дисбаланс в экономику всего сервера, а компенсирование чего то Польскому флоту так это вообще прямое вмешательство в ход развития событий :D

Вот список участников ПБ со стороны клана RUBLI и их союзников. :)

9_Fj_Ti_EG.jpg

Edited by Krists
  • Like 3

On 11/29/2017 at 7:51 AM, Lannes said:

I am playing as French. I have 4 redeemable forged papers. If I change nation and captain's name what do I Iose?

Redeemable forged papers?

Gold?

XP?

Rank?

If I put my ships in a free port, how do I recover them with a new name and nation?

Totally unrelated to this thread but you asked:

1. Move all your ships and stuff to a Freeports where you have an outpost. I’d recommend one closest to where you will call home in the new nation.

2. You can close all your outposts in your present nation’s ports. You can keep those in Freeports.

3. Go to one of your Freeports.

4. Redeem a forged paper. It will now be in your warehouse. Right click on it to use it. Choose your new nation. You WILL NOT be able to change your character’s name. This can only be done by deleting your character and starting all over.

5. I believe you’ll now be in your new country’s Capitol 

If you do this you will retain everything except your buildings, workshops, and shipyards.

Edited by Farrago
  • Like 1

so just a quick question... as you seem to be very vocal about us asking for a refund.

Has anyone of you lost a ship in a port battle ? have you lost 4 ships ? and noone got this ship back due to a bug ?

forget a port for a second. If this is a case and is confirmed by Admin I don't want my ship back to keep it fair. 

why do you see only one aide of the medal ? 

btw 600k income is only due to a fact that we don't have a capital and we have to trade in the ports which are owned by clan. Get out from MT and do it yourself. Without people trading in this port you will get jack shit...