Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum

Connection lost after won PB Barahona


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, George Washington said:

So, it seems NA will get released this year after all. :)

no
and we never promise any hard dates. all dates are tentative and subject to change at any time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And... give pls Forged Papers for Liq

Well. Sorry to hear this Rubli. We agree with defat and if you guys want just flip it again and we can reply fight or giveaway Barahona without fight. Up to you. We dont want be blame of anything bad

Guys maybe cut this pointless conversation here. Facts are: we lost PB, then bug happen. About hiding in battle: If official developers statement is: you can tag your friend (alt) from other nation an

21 minutes ago, Parchin said:

Maybe you should see something wrong on your side. At first you made battle with denmark ship to use bug and hide from screening (+ placing danish battlemark on land so no one can enter) - later you are going to PB using Invisibility.

So... firstly you are using bug to escape screening, next you are crying because of other bug - nothing more than typical russian hypocrisy and butthurt.

 

21 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

On the one hand, I understand you and I think the port should belongs to pirates.

On the other hand, if it were not for the fact that you used this exploit to attack this BF on the Privater, then there would be no way of taking over the port.
And the translation that you had to do it, so that you wont be sunk by the Swedes is not fair to the Polish nation, and its just a cheat.

Bug ? Cheat ?  This is anti-Zerg game mechanic. We have 12 online max and we want Port Battles but we cant because all have alliance and 30+online .  This is only one method to get fun with small group. But if we will not use this mechanic then we and others small groups just leave from game becouse will be killed by Zerg who can find PB group and screen group. NO SCREEN .  MORE FUN FOR SMALL GROUP!!! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, admin said:

We understand its frustrating but things could happen and they can be outside of our control  - for example provider server instance can crash. 
As we said we can provide ship compensation. Regarding mark compensation its impossible to calculate as we don't have time (due to tutorial rush). Maybe someone can calculate the marks based on after battle tab (and we can provide marks for those who got kills and they can then give them out to their assisters). 
 


 

you can just give all Marks for killing ( 3 Vic and 7 Wasas = 160 Marks  ) to @Moscalb and he split marks between all players. 

Edited by Alone Hunter
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alone Hunter said:

you can just give all Marks for killing ( 3 Vic and 6 Wasas = 150 Marks  ) to @Moscalb and he split marks between all players. 

 

Since you can not honestly get a port, why are you taking it? If I can not buy something, I will not steal it. Because when I go to this reasoning, if I can not afford it, then I can steal it!
Guys, you complain about these alliances, and I'm asking what you expected?
That the "capital" of a small country will be defend only by a few people?

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

bug-using (or exploit) =/= game mechanic

+ gaining advantage with such methods is clearly unfair

+ attacking capital city with 12 players (as you said) is not an excuse for exploiting - actually it's just stupid

Why didn't you want to fight on Open world?

Edited by Parchin
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

 

Since you can not honestly get a port, why are you taking it? If I can not buy something, I will not steal it. Because when I go to this reasoning, if I can not afford it, then I can steal it!
Guys, you complain about these alliances, and I'm asking what you expected?
That the "capital" of a small country will be defend only by a few people?

 

 

We are here to test. Win against a nation was always demanded by players. Now it is possible and nobody is doing it? feels odd to me. Why nobody wants to brag to be "the first nation" killer? New nations are rated as impossible so why nobody is making life impossible for them?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

 

Since you can not honestly get a port, why are you taking it? If I can not buy something, I will not steal it. Because when I go to this reasoning, if I can not afford it, then I can steal it!
Guys, you complain about these alliances, and I'm asking what you expected?
That the "capital" of a small country will be defend only by a few people?

 

 

First of all we get a post honestly. We didnot use bug in PB. We kill you fleet . 

Secondly If i want something then I find method for take it. This mechanic is not bug. This is "small letters under the contract  ". This dont violates the rules of the game 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wojtek said:

Since you can not honestly get a port, why are you taking it? If I can not buy something, I will not steal it. Because when I go to this reasoning, if I can not afford it, then I can steal it!
Guys, you complain about these alliances, and I'm asking what you expected?
That the "capital" of a small country will be defend only by a few people?

Facepalm...
This exploit has several years old. And it is used by almost all large pvp communities.

If it has not yet been blocked, this isn't exploit. Don't talk nonsense.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys maybe cut this pointless conversation here. Facts are: we lost PB, then bug happen. About hiding in battle: If official developers statement is: you can tag your friend (alt) from other nation and hide in battle (reinforce circle on land) so there is no point continue argue. I personally think this is not great mechanics but for now this is it. Maybe developers redone it at some point as few other issues people reporting. At the end we are testing rabbits here - do not forgot this and leave "real" wars and conflicts for after release time being.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

I am playing as French. I have 4 redeemable forged papers. If I change nation and captain's name what do I Iose?

Redeemable forged papers?

Gold?

XP?

Rank?

If I put my ships in a free port, how do I recover them with a new name and nation?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alone Hunter said:

3,5 year is early access . And they can not fix bug which 1,5 year ....

 

1 hour ago, Bart Smith said:

Not sure if he left or not but he lost his ship. I think rest spawn with pre-battle amount of repairs etc. Maybe server can`t handle so many mast hits? :D

I stayed in the battle until the end - I've seen error message myself as well. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alone Hunter said:

First of all we get a post honestly. We didnot use bug in PB. We kill you fleet . 

Secondly If i want something then I find method for take it. This mechanic is not bug. This is "small letters under the contract  ". This dont violates the rules of the game 

It is rvr exploit, not mechanic. Battles are dedicated for fights, not for hiding inside them. You didnt use them properly and i wish that devs will fix that. It is annoying that enemy fleet can hide just in front of port and be untouchable. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 часа назад Парчин сказал:

bug-using (или exploit) = / = игровой механик

+ получение преимуществ при таких методах явно несправедливо

+ атакующий столичный город с 12 игроками (как вы сказали) не является оправданием для эксплуатации - на самом деле это просто глупо

Почему вы не хотите сражаться в открытом мире?

 

3 часа назад Микоцен сказал:

Это rvr эксплойт, а не механический. Сражения посвящены боям, а не скрываются внутри них. Вы не использовали их правильно, и я хочу, чтобы разработчики исправили это. Досадно, что вражеский флот может скрываться прямо перед портом и быть неприкосновенным. 

Только что Reds использовали такую механику для входа в Conil, значит нам нельзя и мы лицемеры а вам можно это фича))) смиритесь

 

баг старый сам в такой попадал правда в открытом мире

Edited by Gringo69rus
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Gringo69rus said:

 

Только что Reds использовали такую механику для входа в Conil, значит нам нельзя и мы лицемеры а вам можно это фича))) смиритесь

 

баг старый сам в такой попадал правда в открытом мире

Continuing using this bug/abuse of game mechanics or call it as you want...taking out  huge part of OW warfare and basically make PB a lobby style. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@admin@Ink Our side sank Vic, Buc and Surprise. I believe it's approx. 35 marks (16+12+7?). Cr33D lost a Vic with Cartagena, Navy Structure Refit and Bowenwinds. To make it simplier, I would propose to calculate Cr33D's ship as extra 35 PvP marks, giving a total of 70 PvP marks. You don't have to redeem Cr33D's ship then. You can give them to @vazco or @Bart Smith, and we can distribute them in-game.

Link to post
Share on other sites

As for abuse, from game mechanic perspective it's better to either:
a ) fix it, eg. by making people join battle through swords (which doesn't change mechanic a lot, and removes circle-on-land issue)
b ) make PB fleets untaggable, or PB's accessible through lobby, so that people don't loose time and nerves on pointless screening actions

Edited by vazco
Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, vazco said:

@admin@Ink Our side sank Vic, Buc and Surprise. I believe it's approx. 35 marks (16+12+7?). Cr33D lost a Vic with Cartagena, Navy Structure Refit and Bowenwinds. To make it simplier, I would propose to calculate Cr33D's ship as extra 35 PvP marks, giving a total of 70 PvP marks. You don't have to redeem Cr33D's ship then. You can give them to @vazco or @Bart Smith, and we can distribute them in-game.

omg... Cr33D lost vic on PB. If PB was without bug you lost more ships then 1 Vic... And you want marks for it?) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Alone Hunter said:

omg... Cr33D lost vic on PB. If PB was without bug you lost more ships then 1 Vic... And you want marks for it?) 

You asked admin for a re-fund of PVP marks etc. due to a bug first ! So if due to a same bug some people got their lost ships back, why should it be different with my vic ?

If noone is getting anything back I am absolutely fine with not getting my vic back ... ?

Make your mind - either refund or not ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

@Alone Hunter I will just remind you that a day before PB we gave you 150 PvP marks for free, going against you in Aga fireships, just for fun of it. The same day we fought you, knowing that we'll probably sink, as we had unexperienced players in weaker ships. You probably got approx. 500 PvP marks fighting us on hostility. We could have just let you leave without a fight.

As Cr33D said, if noone is refunded, it's ok with us. If you are refunded, we want to be refunded as well, and then it's also ok.

I don't understand an approach when one side wants to be refunded AND in the same time wants the other side to not to be refunded.

We did sink some of you. You got your ships back. You will get marks. We want to get them as well.

Edited by vazco
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Alone Hunter said:

omg... Cr33D lost vic on PB. If PB was without bug you lost more ships then 1 Vic... And you want marks for it?) 

Admin said: 

"As we said we can provide ship compensation. Regarding mark compensation its impossible to calculate as we don't have time (due to tutorial rush). Maybe someone can calculate the marks based on after battle tab (and we can provide marks for those who got kills and they can then give them out to their assisters)."

So read it carefully once again before you make statements like that. Calculate your side marks and pm @admin or here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Admin said: 

"As we said we can provide ship compensation. Regarding mark compensation its impossible to calculate as we don't have time (due to tutorial rush). Maybe someone can calculate the marks based on after battle tab (and we can provide marks for those who got kills and they can then give them out to their assisters)."

So read it carefully once again before you make statements like that. Calculate your side marks and pm @admin or here.

Thx

I laughed a lot

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...