Game-Labs Forum

Cotton is bugged in EU Trader

Jean Ribault

Craft cost of cotton is 140 for four units.  This should be the EU Trader price per unit.  Also tried other costs such as 240, but no price works for EU Trader buying cotton.

The EU Trader does not fill this contract in a producing port for cotton.  It will fill other producing resources in the same port, however.

Please fix the bug.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Cotton can only be produced - and sold - by players to players.

Written where? (besides here, lol).  It's a basic resource, and producible through plantation.  So why wouldn't EU trader have it available?  No pattern there that I can see.

Also:

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/22727-the-definitive-pricing-guide-september-1817/

Edited by Jean Ribault
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

Written where? (besides here, lol).  It's a basic resource, and producible through plantation.  So why wouldn't EU trader have it available?  No pattern there that I can see.

Also:

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/22727-the-definitive-pricing-guide-september-1817/

The guide states nothing about production, and whilst I have no link I'm fairly confident that I'm correct. But why not just ask @admin wether or not cotton is NPC produced or not?

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

The guide states nothing about production, and whilst I have no link I'm fairly confident that I'm correct. But why not just ask @admin wether or not cotton is NPC produced or not?

I think that's sort of the point of this thread, assuming there is a response from the dev team.  You may be right that it is never intended, but I am not the only one who thinks it probably should be.  Maybe there's another reason why not, but it would be nice to know if this is a bug it's fixed, or if not then at least it's stated so we all know.

3 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

I think that's sort of the point of this thread, assuming there is a response from the dev team.  You may be right that it is never intended, but I am not the only one who thinks it probably should be.  Maybe there's another reason why not, but it would be nice to know if this is a bug it's fixed, or if not then at least it's stated so we all know.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Amihai said:

BUMP

Is cotton unique resorce? Contracts not auto filled, not added to shops. How to obtain?

You have to establish a building and craft the cotton.

3 minutes ago, Amihai said:

ur developer?

I wish I would be but I'm not ;)

Sorry, but I don't understand exactly the problem. Maybe you can write again in your mother language so that anyone else can help you with that.

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Euro-Trader will fill in contract in Production port.

Please confirm you are placing the contract on a port that produces cotton.

Confirm. Today, moning, before maintance.

Portobelo, contract not filled.