Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green

Lonar

Since one of my Clan Mates joined the Pirates i asked him for a one on one duel without repairs. Then people from TDY joined i told them that i want to have a duel then i boarded the Trinc and they pushed me out of boarding and damaged my ship. The Person who pushed me out of boarding was Daibhidh and another whos not on the screen. After it they said in global it was intentional (angryscotsman94).

tdyx.jpg.0ffe67ccabef13a469111985a881c0db.jpg

tdygreenongreen.png

tdygg.jpg

tdygg2.jpg

Edited by Lonar

Pirate Jack Spaarrow was in US waters, we had been giving chase to him when he got to a open port of new Smyrna. RAM and most of its players are leaveing the US to join the Pirates and have open the port, allowing Jackspaarrow to enter the port and evade our chasing ships. We spotted Lonar on of the RAM traitors outside and gave him no care. The pirate Jackspaarrow left the port and hopped into battle with him immediately. They both said they were trying to dual, we said heck no while we were there, that its not the place to do this in as shown in said screen shots. Lonar was attempting to save his pirate friends ship. Their first attempt we pushed Lonar off of Jack, and moved to kill. Before we could manage it they boarded each other again and Jack immediately surrendered to Lonar. If there are any issues with this then Lonar and other RAM members need to leave the country sooner than later because we will not stand for anything of this nature and we will continue our actions, we are not attempting to purposely damage or destroy ships of the same nation. If there is an issue with damages caused to Lonar and his ship please tell me the repair amount and i will gladly compensate. (repairs for damages are well if hull repairs used then at a cost of 1200 gold per and no more than 20, so repairs should be no more than 30k gold.) Also would like to point out that Jack is an experienced player, why is he Bracing against attacks from Lonar that is curious. 

Edited by Harthuzad
spelling
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Harthuzad said:

Also would like to point out that Jack is an experienced player, why is he Bracing against attacks from Lonar that is curious. 

Because we are former clan mates Jack told me in TS to board him before one of you get marks from him or his ship.

30 minutes ago, Lonar said:

Because we are former clan mates Jack told me in TS to board him before one of you get marks from him or his ship.

Farming PvP marks is against the rules - as per the French-Sorry PB after the Big wipe..

You do not get pvp marks for that o.O ...  (only if you sink him at least thats what i know) also he was not going to get ganked, i was the attacker the others jumped in and (I even told the only TDY guy in sight what we are trying to do) he was in a reno before that and jumped into new smyrna to change the ship to the trinc for our fight (why would he if someone would have chased him the harbour is save).

Edited by Lonar

53 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Looks like no game rules violated (other than TDY doing green on green) but very unsporting behaviour.

1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

Farming PvP marks is against the rules - as per the French-Sorry PB after the Big wipe..

Actually farming PvP marks by agreement is against the rules. Again french-sorry PB.... We all remember the "no cannons" affair..

Just now, Peter Goldman said:

I don't think he sank his ship but captured? That means no PvP Marks reward.

arh.. ehm.. I need to start reading and stop drinking..

2 minutes ago, Pitxagorri said:

where is the problem on make a duel with a friend?

Then there's no problem, only issue is when one player agrees to get sunk by another in order to get PvP marks..

the us nation is undergoing a mass migration of RAM clan members to the pirate nation. witch have resulted in a few battles they haven't helped players who have been attacked by pirates, even tho they were in the same battle. Further more to this statement a ram member "Lonar" attempted to help and save and succeeded in saving a pirate we caught near new smyrna. Witch might i point out has been made a free port by certien ram members in an effort to destabilize the whole coast by opening it up to the pirates, who they plan to switch nations to. Now apon seeing that he was trying to save his freind's ship,  that deliberately dropped sails  allowing him to board so he could give up the ship for loner to save for him, we processed to move him away from the pirate's ship with our own ships. Lonars second attempt to board they both intentionally  ran into each other and the the pirate surrendered his ship, lonar responded immediately and  put crew on then left right away thus saving his pirate buddy's ship. now having brought that to light. if loner has issues with this then he needs to make his move to pirate nation faster instead of this happening.we wont stand for him assisting pirates while he remains in our nation. Even Members from there own clan say that this is behavior that they condemn and they feel back stabbed by there own clan. And claiming they wanted a Dule when u have 8 tdy members who were out hunting said pirates, breathing  down your neck is neither the time nor the place nor an excuse to pull What Lonar did. you know what u did if anyone should be banned its lonar and his pirate buddy for this farse and idiocy that they have brought about. they know what they did and we saw what they did our action were an attempt to sink the pirate that had the assistanse of a player who was ment to be in pirate nation bur has'nt used his papers yet so if u ask me you got what u deserver an aggressive push was less than you should have got. if green on green was allowed i would have blown u out of the water what u did. Traitor

• Like 1