Game-Labs Forum

Green on Green Tag in an OW Battle

Axel

Today was a strange day on the Global server as we had an influx of "new" French players. These new French had been fighting at La Tortue for a few hours and so I decided to go check out what was happening. I teleported up, got in a basic cutter since I didnt really have another ship there worth taking out, and exited port.

After sitting around for awhile in between a group of pirates and these new French I began to get tagged so I would hop into port for a bit then hop back out. This tagging stopped and I started to watch a video on YouTube, but before long I heard cannons firing and checked back seeing a battle.07E55D4DCA94152F34CBBAD7F61A73796CC4AFFA

The other new French with me took all the hp off the lynx and we were waiting for it to sink when a few enemies entered the battle. Which ended with these results:

A98A8E7F3D5FF6016E9FD06353E5F8509A06D645

This is where the tribunal begins. After trying to race to the Santi and then being sunk by the enemy I exited battle and relayed that information in nation chat. This is when I was accused of having green on green tagged in Simon Cadete seconds before he could get out safely. I do not believe I had even shot before he surrendered and the only way I would have hit him was if I had shot and it had passed through someone else first. I was told the enemy did not have range but in global they all thought the snow had hit him to keep him in.

4ED022BB1F03ECA45302CF57DB4C21076E06B313

I welcome anyone else with further evidence for either side to join in on this.

I would just like to know if at all possible who shot @Simon Cadete in this battle. So that I can either be punished or have my name cleared.

We know that our snow got a tag around the time that the other first rates jumped out. I personally didn't see any green on green, axel seemed to fire on us the entire time. Without the shot log though there really cant be any hard proof that we can give.

• Like 1