Game-Labs Forum

Farm with friends - marks confiscation

admin

Есть смысл сюда писать или сразу писать в техподдержку стима о том что в альфа версии игры без лицензионного соглашения у одних игроков что-то отнимают, а другим игрокам что-то дают?

36 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Вы злитесь, потому что ваш друг эксплуатирует игру и нарушает правила игры, фермируя PvP Marks с помощью альтов? Будьте счастливы, что он не был запрещен.

0GDgzbwnROSghqBpnBF_sg.png

Z15V3tOaQ0iJsejIHUzIPw.png

Какие альты? Вы о чем вообще, может это просто не доработка разработчиков?

43 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Are you mad because your friend was exploiting the game and breaking game rules by farming PvP Marks with alts? Be happy that he wasn't banned.

Where are the rules of the game? Why can not a husband and his wife fight against each other? Let's then ban all tweens and we will have online instead of 600 people 400.

Edited by Mr Henry Morgan

10 minutes ago, Mr Henry Morgan said:

Where are the rules of the game? Why can not a husband and his wife fight against each other? Let's then ban all tweens and we will have online instead of 600 people 400.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liq said:

Shouldn't it be pretty obvious that Farming your own second account isn't allowed?

Name one other MMO that allows it?

I do not have a second account, I have a friend who himself wanted to play for the French and we fought against each other. And we both took away all the marks, although I with him and just about 80 PVP and combat marks, I lost 150 PVP and more than 700 combat marks. 

I do not have to tell anyone anything, I did not agree with any rules of the game and paid for this game, I do not agree with the new rules of the game for me, give me back the money!

• Like 1

Just now, Peter Goldman said:

You know right you accept the rules during installing the game? You don't need to write your signature below the rules, you click "Accept/Agree to rules"

image.png.fac39978eb85ba0cafa285da429f640e.png

Yea, this is absolutely fine if it happens every day 2-3 times. My alt is really my brother and I am better than my brother so I kill him 4 times daily, nothing wrong with that))

I said, 

43 minutes ago, Mr Henry Morgan said:

So we will write a complaint to the tech support of the steam and see what they will answer to it.

Just now, qw569 said:

I think you a Russian speaking player so you can read rules on native language.

Damage farming, green to green and pvp mark farming are allowed.

:D

Правила с гугл переводчика) Я должен читать правила и соглашаться с ними при входе в игру)

• Like 1

On 11/9/2017 at 9:10 AM, The Red Duke said:

Report whatever you feel necessary with F11.

No witch hunt please. Some self annointed Inquisitors back in the day were also burnt at the stake.

and my biggest issue with folks that want name and shaming is 9 times out of 10 it's prob some one doing something bad, it's that 1 time it wasn't and folks will witch hunt that player that did no wrong.   Report it and let the devs take care of it folks.

6 hours ago, jonnysweden said:

Вас спалили на стриме у реверса? сколько раз за день вы своего дружка утопили?

Я не знаю где и кто там у кого что спалил, а за 2 дня я получил с друга примерно 80 ПВП и комбат марок, а отняли у меня 148 ПВП и более 700 комбат марок, я бы согласился, если бы отняли только то, что считается не заслуженным, а не всё сразу и без предупреждений!

7 hours ago, jonnysweden said:

уважаемая анастасия

я уверен вы с мужем пусть немножко зарабатывать пвп марки не попадаешь в лидера, если это

тупо и нагло фармить да еще занимать при этом первую позицию в лидереде вас скорее всего зарепортят проверят и вайпнут - что скорее всего и произошло

а как по вашему получить марки? Если онлайн маленький, можно проплыть 3 часа так и не кого не встретить из ПВП игроков!!!(если с ботами не интересно играть)