Game-Labs Forum

7 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I heard they didn't show cause they feared that new Russian clan that no one can pronounce [UISK] Ushkuiniks.  Glad some of the guys showed up cause I totally got the time wrong.  Was all ready early morning thinking it was EU time and than forgot and got on late after it was over on US time.  Yah never let me give you time or direction for things folks...lol

We just refer to your clan as USUCK

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

We don't need to win fights?

AB4D9714C8347FC8245307CC21BC0CA7B35270B0

Client-2018-01-12-22-07-13-77.jpg

Client-2018-01-12-23-43-39-63.jpg

Client-2018-01-11-22-01-42-09.jpg

2 days. 22 1st rates lost by Sweden. Against Russia, without help from half the rest of the server. Considering most of these ships were PB-fit and the cost of Victory marks. I think we've set a new record for carnage on the server.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Abram Svensson said:

I think Sweden still holds the record with around 36 destroyes russian first rates within 2 hours.

With the help of Pirates, brits, Danes. Practically half the server. And that was when 1st rates were easy to come by and all replaced by us within another 2 hours. And they were all disposable Live Oak ships without any upgrades. The 4 ships that REDS lost at Cartagena yesterday were worth more than all the ships we lost at Les Gonaives. Multiply that by 6 to get the Swedish losses.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

With the help of Pirates, brits, Danes. Practically half the server. And that was when 1st rates were easy to come by and all replaced by us within another 2 hours. And they were all disposable Live Oak ships without any upgrades. The 4 ships that REDS lost at Cartagena yesterday were worth more than all the ships we lost at Les Gonaives. Multiply that by 6 to get the Swedish losses.

10-15 Pirates and Danes make half of the Server?

6 hours ago, Eleven said:

Any reasons why an EU clan like Reds puts timers on ports like Cabo de la Vela to 0300-0600? 

When 4 nations coordinate attacks on Russia at the same time, playing fair sort of goes out the window.  We'll play fair when everyone else does.  

Is changing the port timers any different than Sweden having a certain Dane clan flip a port for them (and then take it back a couple days later ) so Russia does not attack it at night?  Or is it only an issue when Russia manipulates it's ports?

Both you and Otto better than this hypocrisy bud.  

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Otto Kohl said:

The difference is Russia still can attack in EU primetime, other nations (maybe apart from France) cant because they dont have global players. Sweden asked danes to attack so they change timers that Sweden can defend, you do it so noone can attack you. Nightfliping "new edition".

And you were in favor of night flips way back when.  Funny how the company you keep changes your opinions.  

Port timer manipulation is still port timer manipulation.  

-----

@Hethwill could we perhaps clean up the trash that does not belong in a recruitment thread.  There's several other threads this salty anti-global players can complain on without having to shit all over someone's recruitment.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

@Hethwill could we perhaps clean up the trash that does not belong in a recruitment thread.  There's several other threads this salty anti-global players can complain on without having to shit all over someone's recruitment.

We'll play fair when everyone else does

1. I don't think it's trash. People should know that the clan they maybe join uses certain game mechanics to avoid ... competition.

2. So teleporting to Barranquilla was fair play?

Edited by Batman
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Batman said:

1. I don't think it's trash. People should know that the clan they maybe join uses certain game mechanics to avoid ... competition.

2. So teleporting to Barranquilla was fair play?

About as fair as what RUBLI / BF / HRE and various swedes just did.  Just teleported to Somerset, tagged each other in battle outside the port and filled it up.

43d181fdf3af8e268f2e58ffb986285b.jpg

It's only unfair when Russia does it right?

• Like 1