Game-Labs Forum

I mean if Sweden wants to play that game....we can.  Up to you guys.  The Night King loves doing late night no shows.  Or maybe with our new influx of players we can flip carta and a another money maker port and keep you guessing where we’ll be....

Anyway we’d like our no show money in cash please.  

-Its me, lvl Admiral player

-Say that nightflips were fairytails on global and there wouldnt be nightflipping actions on Carribean server

-Do the night flip

-Say that it is enemy problem

-Set port timer for 4-6am, so enemy will have big problem with completing fleet at this time

-Winnig time!

-Enemy set a portbattle, what a surprise

-It is much easier for us to organize players at 4am, so we feel this easy win

-F*ck, enemy didnt appear, we wasted our time

-Its unfair that enemy did something unfair. Only we can!

-Shame on enemy, we must threaten them, maybe lets say that we will cap Cartahena

-For mother Russia

@Christendom

Edited by Mikocen

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Swedes were on vacation before the merge.  Stop grasping

uhmm ... no .... never ... ever .... ever.

I do think nightflips will spoil again the RvR scene of this game. So I will go on grasping (even if this round the final outcome could be in favour of my own faction).

Edited by victor

12 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

-Its me, lvl Admiral player

-Say that nightflips were fairytails on global and there wouldnt be nightflipping actions on Carribean server

-Do the night flip

-Say that it is enemy problem

-Set port timer for 4-6am, so enemy will have big problem with completing fleet at this time

-Winnig time!

-Enemy set a portbattle, what a surprise

-It is much easier for us to organize players at 4am, so we feel this easy win

-F*ck, enemy didnt appear, we wasted our time

-Its unfair that enemy did something unfair. Only we can!

-Shame on enemy, we must threaten them, maybe lets say that we will cap Cartahena

-For mother Russia

@Christendom

Night flips were indeed rare on global. We had an agreement with the Aussies who would only flip on the weekends.  It worked.  Sometimes it pays to be reasonable with your foes.  Sweden didn’t read that chapter on the “global server for dummies” book I guess ....all you’ve done is insult the rest of the server.  It cracks me up when you guys make off hand comments about global..but yet don’t know the facts.  You sound like our president.

Actually the timer was 3-6.  

Set your timers next time like the rest of the server has.  You guys ground the port up, you had 10 people out there doing it....why not the same last night?

Any future malicious no shows will be returned with the same courtesy.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

whats with all the... "waaa! they're night-flipping us?!?"<_<

set your timers accordingly! set them so your ports will defended in YOUR primetime! 

quit your b*itching! because you set port timers to your sleepytime is YOUR fault.

next time do some strategic research and react to the next attack with the full knowledge your ports are defended at YOUR primetime with the most players from your nation.

but don't fret... they will come and take your ports in YOUR primetime as well.!  ;)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

But then you will have to face a fleet of fresh swedish captains (not like 4 or 5am @Hat Island)

You’re not good at following your own lines of conversation are you?  Maybe we’ll flip and no show during the day at carta and perhaps show up elsewhere.  Maybe we’ll do it at night....the world may never know.

Anyway it was good to see you out in Hachi’s gank Fleet the other day.  After all the no shows you did up in the gulf I thought you had quit the game.  Will we see you in the shallow ports today?  Or do you only fight when it’s 12v2 or on the forums?

While the side banter is fun, this is still a REDS recruitment post and even though we do appreciate Sweden’s derailing posts (even though they say they don’t..), they belong on national news with the rest of Sweden’s tall tales.  

@Hethwill clean this up a bit maybe?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

While the side banter is fun, this is still a REDS recruitment post and even though we do appreciate Sweden’s derailing posts (even though they say they don’t..), they belong on national news with the rest of Sweden’s tall tales.

But... you started it ;)

But its fine, everything bad must be Swedish 

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Night flips were indeed rare on global.

You spelled "Port Battles" wrong.

42 minutes ago, Christendom said:

We had an agreement with the Aussies who would only flip on the weekends.  It worked.  Sometimes it pays to be reasonable with your foes.

That's funny, since that exact thing was proposed by the EU players (the Swedes no less, no?) and you guys said you'd never ever accept that because "weekends aren't enough". A war mechanic that relies entirely on being best buddies with your enemies is nothing short of moronic, guess that's why you like it.

But on a good note, it's easier to keep track when all of the renowned bad eggs when they join the same faction, so good luck with recruitment to y'all, perhaps the Russkies can teach you a thing or three.

41 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Anyway it was good to see you out in Hachi’s gank Fleet the other day.  After all the no shows you did up in the gulf I thought you had quit the game.  Will we see you in the shallow ports today?  Or do you only fight when it’s 12v2 or on the forums?

I heard they didn't show cause they feared that new Russian clan that no one can pronounce [UISK] Ushkuiniks.  Glad some of the guys showed up cause I totally got the time wrong.  Was all ready early morning thinking it was EU time and than forgot and got on late after it was over on US time.  Yah never let me give you time or direction for things folks...lol

• Like 1