Game-Labs Forum

48 minutes ago, Batman said:

1. I don't think it's trash. People should know that the clan they maybe join uses certain game mechanics to avoid ... competition.

2. So teleporting to Barranquilla was fair play?

Why should we play fair when BF, RUBLI and now HRE doesn't?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Christendom said:

About as fair as what RUBLI / BF / HRE and various swedes just did.  Just teleported to Somerset, tagged each other in battle outside the port and filled it up.

43d181fdf3af8e268f2e58ffb986285b.jpg

It's only unfair when Russia does it right?

A beautiful tribunal if I ever saw one. Bans will rain I am sure. Because countering opposition like this by joining opposing side is griefing and exploitation. Shame on you, @sveno, @Gamover(a mod if I am correct?) and all the other griefers.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

It's only unfair when Russia does it right?

I didnt say so. But you shouldn't be wondering that people get pissed and adapt. If you want your opponent to play fair, you should do so aswell.

@Stepp636 Ernsthaft - du hast mein Förmchen gestohlen, also klau ich dir deins? ;)

Edited by Batman

1 hour ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

A beautiful tribunal if I ever saw one. Bans will rain I am sure. Because countering opposition like this by joining opposing side is griefing and exploitation. Shame on you, @sveno, @Gamover(a mod if I am correct?) and all the other griefers.

Not to mention RUBLI was in there ramming our guys.

Sad sad day to see someone who preaches fair play as much as Sveno and his clan HRE resort to such tactics.  Much shame.

@admin what say you?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Batman said:

I didnt say so. But you shouldn't be wondering that people get pissed and adapt. If you want your opponent to play fair, you should do so aswell.

@Stepp636 Ernsthaft - du hast mein Förmchen gestohlen, also klau ich dir deins? ;)

I agree. Like a little kid. But he started first.

We should discuss changes to the mechanics to stop such things. But we should do that in the right topic.

Edited by Stepp636
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, rediii said:

Suddenly hiding in battles isnt ok anymore?

Devs made hiding in battle legal, not us. When we first came across it against your friends in RUBLI and BF we put it in tribunal. We only used it after it was decided that it was completely legal. We would have preferred if it wasn't. 

There is a line however, and Swedes just obliterated it by blocking the slots in the battle and then doing green-on-green to the ships that did manage to join.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

Devs made hiding in battle legal, not us. When we first came across it against your friends in RUBLI and BF we put it in tribunal. We only used it after it was decided that it was completely legal. We would have preferred if it wasn't. 

There is a line however, and Swedes just obliterated it by blocking the slots in the battle and then doing green-on-green to the ships that did manage to join.

How can you call BF and RUBLI friends of sweden? BF attacked Grand Anse while RUBLI attacked Grand Turk. BF got their fight, RUBLI didn't. Legal doesn't mean legitimate. Not blaming you. Still telling you that there is is only one nation claiming being best of RvR but not being able to protect from an uncooordinated multi-attack. Btw I guess RUBLI as well as BF will hate the swedes as they prevented them from fine big battles. I don't know a single clan more that is willing to fight fair (and fair in this case means fair ike 1on1 BR) fights but RUBLI and BF. Pirates be pirates. Ingame russians be russians.

Edited by Palatinose
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

How can you call BF and RUBLI friends of sweden? BF attacked Grand Anse while RUBLI attacked Grand Turk. BF got their fight, RUBLI didn't. Legal doesn't mean legitimate. Not blaming you. Still telling you that there is is only one nation claiming being best of RvR but not being able to protect from an uncooordinated multi-attack. Btw I guess RUBLI as well as BF will hate the swedes as they prevented them from fine big battles. I don't know a single clan more that is willing to fight fair (and fair in this case means fair ike 1on1 BR) fights but RUBLI and BF. Pirates be pirates. Ingame russians be russians.

Found the use for all that Swedish salt...

https://www.made-in-scandinavian.com/store/p718/Malaco_Super_Salt_Salmiak_Licorice_Beams_in_Bulk_Made_in_Sweden.html

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

4 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

How can you call BF and RUBLI friends of sweden?

Sweden and BF/RUBLi worked together last night didn't they? Even so far as several swedes being willing to ignore the rules and risk repercussions by doing green-on-green to help BF. That seems pretty cosy to me. As we see it, Sweden gave RUBLI Grand Turk as a gift.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

@rediii came back to sort out the swedes - didn't go so well.

Swedish prepared fleet against a fleet of whatever Russia could scramble together on short notice. Oh, and Cartagena wasn't flipped.

I wonder how long it will take for him to cry about mechanics in the suggestion forum...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

I wonder how long it will take for him to cry about mechanics in the suggestion forum...

At least some people prefer improving mechanics instead of milking them for all they can.

24 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Like Swedes did this weekend at Bermuda? Don't start what you can't win.

Indeed, you'd win, after all you guys have lots experience when it comes to doing such things.

And yet not a thread to be seen to try to fix it - instead it's all "oh we're allowed to because we chose a hardcore nation' and 'I have so little integrity that even though I wish it wasn't like this I'm going to do it anyways'.

7 minutes ago,  Aegir said:

Indeed, you'd win, after all you guys have lots experience when it comes to doing such things.

And yet not a thread to be seen to try to fix it - instead it's all "oh we're allowed to because we chose a hardcore nation' and 'I have so little integrity that even though I wish it wasn't like this I'm going to do it anyways'.

Î've posted my opinion in rediii's suggestion threads to fix these things so stop spamming bullshit.

About experience in such things: Ask your mates in BF and RUBLI because they are the most experienced players when it comes to such things. And you are now on their level.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago,  Aegir said:

Aegir can you pass me the salt ? =)

• Like 1