Game-Labs Forum

4 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Never. Stay always as pirates, you fit there quite well.

Might have to come back then, just to make you sad :D

Also, by the way, nice job REDS taking Turneffe. Haven't been in game recently, so just noticed.
How does that make you feel, Horatio? Russians in your back yard.

11 minutes ago, EliteDelta said:

Might have to come back then, just to make you sad :D

Also, by the way, nice job REDS taking Turneffe. Haven't been in game recently, so just noticed.
How does that make you feel, Horatio? Russians in your back yard.

A very temporary annoyance.

You know, there are other nations at war with the lenins.

Great Britain Strikes Back

• The port battle for Turneffe (Russian Empire) is scheduled for 1 Dec 2017 20:46 UTC. Defender: REDS. Attacker: GNF (Great Britain). BR: 4800 #NavalAction #PBpvpeu #PBpvpeuTurneffe
  • The port battle for Atwood (Russian Empire) is scheduled for 1 Dec 2017 20:56 UTC. Defender: REDS. Attacker: RSC (Great Britain). BR: 2400 #NavalAction #PBpvpeu #PBpvpeuAtwood
Edited by qw569
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BallsOfSteel said:

Just because you live in the US why play for them when you care bear with the french and GB on global like a big buddy fest? In real life they hated each other but it has now ruined the global server with 75% of the population in bed with each other

to this date the rats have only lost 1 contested port battle (since BR update). I honestly don't know why you guys are crying so much I would much rather have other people set the port battles against us. that way we didn't have to mindlessly grind the AI. BLACK and VCO fielded 3 port battles within an hour and a half of eachother. stop playing the victim cuz no one is buying it. 

Edited by King of Crowns

Our PB at Turneffe was unfortunately interrupted by the battle instance crashing, just as we were about to dig into the dessert and engage their big ships.

Anyhow, the brits were saved a bunch of ships:

Client-2017-12-01-22-59-56-27.jpg

Video will follow.

And here's our screening fleet for Turneffe:

79798D79C53C561BC5B1E0E052F04F6400B6015E

• Like 5

Guys, do not throw meat at each other. ^_^
And more seriously, I do not understand your attacks. If they want, let them even choose a kermit the frog for the commander, its their choose.
I am happy because it is one of the few clans where you can still do something diplomatic. = D

giphy.gif

• Like 1

On 1/12/2017 at 11:37 PM, Bobbit1 said:

i will keep this and repost after every turneffe PB 

**this has taken today

Client-2017-12-01-22-58-55-52.jpg

NA is a slow paced game. Don't expect inmediate solutions. 

At the end, we will prevail. One way or another.

There is something a horde fails always. You will discover it when it is too late for your doom.

6 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

NA is a slow paced game. Don't expect inmediate solutions. 

At the end, we will prevail. One way or another.

There is something a horde fails always. You will discover it when it is too late for your doom.

So basically you're waiting for us to grow tired fo the local scenery and leave of our own volition?

• Like 3

4 hours ago, monk33y said:

Nah, he's waiting for the Devs to grow sick and tired of British tears and tantrums on the forums, granting the British with a greenzone around all of their ports.....!

well the Danes/norges (rus/reds) are using exploits to achieve (with the

approval of the devs) their goals 

so i see already a more decay of players to start the game in the morning 

if the devs are not addressing this exploit i see no future for this game.

the Danes /Norges (red/Russians ) are just helping the devs to achieve that point of total destruction of their game 

you see , at some point when an exploit is used against you ...you turn around... and say goodbye

Remember: reviews will reflect the game at some point, and it ain't GOOD 

2 minutes ago, Thonys said:

approval of the devs) their goals 

so i see already a more decay of players to start the game in the morning 

if the devs are not addressing this exploit i see no future for this game.

the Danes /Norges (red/Russians ) are just helping the devs to achieve that point of total destruction of their game 

you see , at some point when an exploit is used against you ...you turn around... and say goodbye

Remember: reviews will reflect the game at some point, and it ain't GOOD 

not defending them but i dont see how they using exploits ??  or is there something going on i dont know about ?

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

not defending them but i dont see how they using exploits ??  or is there something going on i dont know about ?

well if they want to keep attacking a npc fleet possible, a besieged port need to have visibility of that battle

i don't have a problem with that.

but how it is now, it is unacceptable for many  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"not defending them but i dont see how they using exploits ??" well if you come out a battle you are invunrable to steam to a swort to get into a port battle ,

- screeners can not attack a incoming port battle fleet for instance

- there is no screening fight, defenders (screeners) are useless

- people dont like it

-bad reviews

Edited by Thonys

6 hours ago, Thonys said:

First of all: What do RUS/REDS have to do with Danmark-Norge? RUS left that nation long ago and REDS was never in Danmark-Norge.

Second of all, throwing around false accusations of exploits is against the forum rules. Please check them out here: 

6 hours ago, Thonys said:

- there is no screening fight, defenders (screeners) are useless

With the new BR rules for PBs screening is incredibly OP. This was pointed out while the mechanic was still just a theoretical suggestion and we've kept pointing it out. When the pirates and danes first started to circumvent the whole screening issue we checked with the devs and they endorsed the method before we ever used it. Otherwise we would not have.

That is not to say that we do not agree with you that it is a bad mechanic. Screening should be viable, but balanced. Now it is either OP or useless. 

I do not get why we spent months waiting to get the 30 minute timer to enter PBs after logging in at sea, just to then open up this new method of circumventing screening. At this point devs should just remove that timer so that players can be logged out outside of PBs just as well as sitting AFK in battles. Or make PBs lobby based. Or come up with something that fixes screening.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1