Game-Labs Forum

7 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Wow, such PB variety, BR system so great, Wasa balanced. 

That Wasa is unbalanced has nothing to do with REDS. We did not make it unbalanced. As long as it is, we have to use it same as others.

• Like 3

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM,  Aegir said:

And yet not a thread to be seen to try to fix it - instead it's all "oh we're allowed to because we chose a hardcore nation' and 'I have so little integrity that even though I wish it wasn't like this I'm going to do it anyways'.

Hmmm.. I'm afraid that's not correct. I think you are reading too many of your own posts, cast a little wider.

For example I started this thread with the hope that battle hiding would be rectified:

This was before The Vicar started a similar thread 

Buster (Naval Gazing Action)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
  • Like 2

Could we please refrain from shit talking on the REDS recruitment post.  If sruPL were to start up a post of his own for whatever clan he must be in this week (you do change them so frequently ) we would offer him the same courtesy that he fails to exhibit here.  

You’d think the thrice server and chat banned ninny would learn. 

Clean it up a bit @Hethwill?

• Like 3

18 hours ago, rediii said:

You cleaned up a fleet being low on repairs after fighting a battle for 1 and a half hours already. :) Next time we bring more Reps I guess. :D

GG though was a nice evening

You had the wind for the whole battle and manage to lose, but ok blame it on reps like when we killed your grinding fleet with less br and looted swedish ships with alot of reps still onboard.. 

Remember guys when the Sverige win a battle is down to them being gods (no matter the odds or number of battles it takes) but when the loose it's always some kind of injustice (no mater what they loose or how many battles it takes)

Sverige you Reep what you sow!

But as your moto is: "do as we say! Not as we do!" and the 2018 moto "cheating only matters when we are on the loosing side!" and my personal favourite "rules only matter when Sverige is on the loosing side!!"

Edited by monk33y
Grammar and spelling
  • Like 1