Game-Labs Forum

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Your leadership is so funny. At least GB know to pick our enemies.

Let me ask you..

You do realise that fighting AI doesn't count right!

I love how the British do nothing and claim to be winners, then loose a few fights and claim the other side are loosers!

23 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Maybe you are too stupid to outsmart your enemies by good sailing to prevent getting boarded? Or maybe your only strategy is to use live oak tanky cows going 9 knots max and you get boarded every time? Or maybe it would be smart to carry marines and some boarding mods on every ship? Or maybe you need to get better at boarding? Or... do I need to carry on?

Don´t worry kid about others. I don´t worry if you spend 12 hours playing instead of studying your career.

Btw, that is truly stupid.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

1 hour ago, Bobbit1 said:

This clearly shows you dont do pvp. And it is pointless to explain an unskilful  and inexperience guy like you how the PB works.

You lost, you will always loose against Russians. Go ahead ,whine about it and make some excuses.

Pls come back again when you win a PB (which will never happen) then we can talk.

Lemme break it down for u: You are basicly a seal for server. and everyone clubs you constantly, even in greenzones. Thats why how pathetic you are.

You do pvp, ganking others inside missions. Really skilled captain... LOL.

Probably Gameover is still laughing at you when you gifted him the bellona.

Russians are a joke. Pirates and danes defeated you in PBs, about what are you proud?

1 minute ago, Peter Goldman said:

It's funny how you call everyone kid and you believe you're superior. Ad hominem much, so passive-aggressive, did I hit the weak spot?

Last time I played NA was 2 days ago and before that, it was a week ago. I don't play Legends often either, the game is not really ready to be enjoyable, but it's close.

Also, why do you cry so much about NAL? Are you scared that it's going to kill normal NA? You know, there is no need to deal with carebears and toxic players like you in NAL.

Good. Keep playing NAL kid. We are quite better without you and your childish and toxic clan.

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You do pvp, ganking others inside missions. Really skilled captain... LOL.

Probably Gameover is still laughing at you when you gifted him the bellona.

Russians are a joke. Pirates and danes defeated you in PBs, about what are you proud?

i dont know who you are in game but give it a rest ... its embarrasing ... your not helping ...

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Let's make a simple assumption - if pirates and Danish are beating Russians in PBs and Russians are beating Brits in PBs, then logic tells me:

Danes/Pirates > Russians >>> nothing >>> NPC AI >>> Brits

:lol:

Since BURN, ALOHA, CHAOS left the nation, you lost all ports from Barranquilla/Cartagena to Sandy Bay/Gracias a Dios. Ports near Gracias a Dios you recaptured recently, but BCC bailed out of the area after few RUS/BF clan attacks. 2 ports captured and BCC turned other ports to neutral to avoid fighting. You lost pretty much all port battles at Cuba, last 4 ports there just no one wants to capture. Swedes absolutely humiliated you at La Navasse under the command of MassimoSud, after that RSC turned Portillo into neutral port to avoid fighting Swedes. You failed together with France to remove Spain from Mobile area and VLTRA recaptured ports they lost on the Florida Coast without much resistance. Now you're getting your ass beaten by Russians wherever they launch their attack.

British success during last weeks/months:

1. Beat off US nation from West side of Florida, because they didn't have players to defend ports

2. Win few defensive PBs against Spanish SH clan

3. Capture few neutral ports

Cartagena was given for free to the swedish by your clan full of traitors. The entire área fall because of you.

South Cuba was just for fun. We didn´t care about that tiny island.

FIRST clan is full of shame after the contract exploit.

We don´t want to provide fun for a zerging nation as the swedish.

The Alliance with France was an idea of @Batman. I knew sealclubbing the spantards would turn against us one day.

We won fights against SH and VLTRA.

The russians attacked when we were at war with the dons.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Peter is correct  GB lost a lot of good players  over the last few months ... Hornblower is correct ... the toxicity in nation when they took their egos with them

british success during last weeks/months:

1. Beat off US nation from West side of Florida, because they didn't have players to defend ports

2. Win few defensive PBs against Spanish SH clan

3. Capture few neutral ports

I consider thats not bad .. taking into account state of the nation at the moment ..

too many people  on here  on all sides inc brits .. still think we are the same as 6 months ago ... if you think its an achievement to beat GB in a port battle ..you have low self esteem lol

we will lose a lot more before we get better ....

9 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

I made sure that all British players have right to defend Cartagena, I helped to add all clans to friend list and I advertised the PB in nation chat the day before and during the PB day. I made it clear to everyone that I'm not taking part in it. Cartagena was the only port controlled by AHOY in the area and you blame us for losing everything around? The area was controlled by BCC, TITAN and some other British clans, but they all evacuated from there after some time, some scared of Swedes, some scared of Danish, some scared of Prussians... We, the traitors defended Apalachicola, a port controlled by Brits till today, because no one wanted to defend it - just us. We pushed the idea to capture that territory and we did the job with several clans like BIG. That's the only British source of Live Oak and White Oak. After we changed to pirates, we helped you screen it as well with success killing Danish. 

a bit of hypocrisy there mate .... you wanted everyone else to defend the port you were making millions from ... but didnt want to defend it yourselves ??

you only helped defend apalchicola because as far as i know some clans paid you ... maybe if you had spread your cartagena wealth around the nation maybe more would have helped

2 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

British problem is not the number of players, toxicity or "traitors". British nation problems are:

1. Greediness. Instead of trying to make the nation stronger, help new players, everyone is trying to rip off each other on prices, exploit contract bugs etc.
  2. No nation unity. Clan X hates Clan Y, Player A hates Player B. There is more "PvP" inside the nation than outside of it with actual enemies.
  3. British Council having no authority and never-ending wars with pubbies/casuals/randoms. "How dare you make decisions for the entire nation", "Who gave you the rights to decide for us", "Why we cannot join the council and make decisions too" etc. Of course, all clans can join the council, but then they start making stupid excuses. On the other side, Council is not working, because it's not executing its decisions. If they decide that clan X needs to do something, and then clan X says screw it, we're not doing this and such situation happens 3 times in a row, it means something's wrong. British Council fell apart at least 3-4 times, ignoring the "House of Commons" creation and such other weird happenings in GB history.
  4. Players don't care about defending their home waters. 4 enemies at Jamaica? Ignore them. Don't undock, don't sail, they will go home eventually. They will kill a couple of Brits and go back home. That was the issue before the reinforcement area as well. As long as you are not the target, you don't care about others. The selfish sin of most British players and ignorance.

@Grundgemunkey

About Cartagena, we decided that upon next Council Meeting or whatever we will give the port to whatever clan wants to take it and defend. We moved out all our 1st rates 1-2 days before Swedish attack. Second of all, the main reason why this port was making such crazy profit is because of the British greed. Council Meeting wanted to stop bidding wars between major clans which were driving the price crazy high to the sky, up to 250k per piece. Not even mentioning FIRST clan (Massimo + bb3) using game bug/exploit to block all contracts. You see, in US nation major clans agreed to not have any bidding wars for white oak, they buy it for the minimum price. Everyone is happy, it works. We decided to defend Apalachicola because most of us still had ships there, unlike at Cartagena. Moving 1st rates out was the priority, wasas were cheap and expendable. 

About helping at Apalachicola, we went there because Belamy requested help from me. Batman said he will pay some gold for our effort, and during/after Apalachicola PB we got info that actually more players wanna pay us. The money was not really the reason we came, we did it for our friends and fun. We killed lots of US ships like Victory, 3rd rate, some wasas and then we killed entire Danish PB fleet. To be honest PvP gave us more money than British players.

points 1 and 2 dont really exist anymore .

3. doesnt exist anymore since some players left .. that doesnt include you by the way as you decided to stop attending and ahoy just did its own thing

4. people are tired of doing it .. we dont have enough experienced players to .. fight rvr and defend KPR . you know the problems we have with pubbies and casual players .... it comes to a point when you warn pubbies 10-20 times dont attack ai in reinforcement zone dont do missions outside the zone ... and the still do ..and start crying for help .. that you just have to say hello kitty that .. im not wasting my ship or time on someone who doesnt either listen or thinks they know better ..,, before you start blaming other clans  I dont remember seeing ahoy patrolling jamaica .. you were at la habana ..or la mona ... no new brit players needed defending there

as for the apalachicola and cartegena ,, i dont remember it that way ... but whats done is done no point arguing about it

I still find it strange that as the leader of the largest clan in nation at the time ... you feel it was everyone elses fault ... and not you  failing to bring everyone together ..and now you seem to want to ridicule those that are trying to clean up the mess thats left behind ..

i dont think traitor really should be used ..its a game ..

but its a shame as soon as it gets tough some bail out ..

• Like 1

I hate to admit this but @Peter Goldmanyou speak sense.

In the past a certain big pirate clan, rolled British, fought alongside the brits. Even started to win port battles for them but the only thing that clan received was hate.

I remember the night the aus clan turned black on the back of the British council giving up our ports. Ports we had spent months defending in the early hours of the morning.

The currant British, keep saying how powerful they are as they have soo many ports... We'll that's changing and those same brits now complain that it's "not fair" 

Ps. The engineering works to expand Turneffe docks are almost complete. We can now store even more ships..

7 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

At least GB know to pick our enemies.

Well, you picked us, so i don't know...

I laugh when your capt jim lost his bowsprit at the very begining (2:55), sipak wasted his broadside (6:22)...

Capt Jim lost connection. He got back in and did a good job. Sipak's broadside was not wasted.

And there was no rageboarding. We had a flexible fleet and when the Brits came with such heavy 1st rates we needed to adapt. There is no upside to brawling against 100+cm armoured L'Oceans. Boarding is a valid tactic. We didn't even need to demast anyone to board, they very helpfully sailed into the irons. 

Unfortunately brits gave up the wind right away yet again - even though the rng-gods had given them the best possible wind conditions for the fight - so there was no fight for positioning and a very short brawl.

Where is your great admiral Babay?

Babay is not in REDS.

• Like 1