Client-2018-01-19-07-24-55-84.jpg

Hat Island PB

Great stuff*

Any video of this one Anolytic? 

Buster (NA taxidermist)

* I like watching enemies eating hay from the wrong end 

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 12:02 AM,  Aegir said:

And yet not a thread to be seen to try to fix it - instead it's all "oh we're allowed to because we chose a hardcore nation' and 'I have so little integrity that even though I wish it wasn't like this I'm going to do it anyways'.

Hmmm.. I'm afraid that's not correct. I think you are reading too many of your own posts, cast a little wider.

For example I started this thread with the hope that battle hiding would be rectified:

This was before The Vicar started a similar thread 

Buster (Naval Gazing Action)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

That Wasa is unbalanced has nothing to do with REDS. We did not make it unbalanced. As long as it is, we have to use it same as others.

Did I say anything about REDS? Both fleets are full of Wasas.

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Did I say anything about REDS? Both fleets are full of Wasas.

You are posting in a REDS recruitment thread...

1 minute ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

You are posting in a REDS recruitment thread...

Because that's where the screenshot was posted while PvP Battle Results became the discussion about alliances and fighting Russia. I commented your battle, not your clan. Today is not your best day using brain.

• Like 2

Could we please refrain from shit talking on the REDS recruitment post.  If sruPL were to start up a post of his own for whatever clan he must be in this week (you do change them so frequently ) we would offer him the same courtesy that he fails to exhibit here.  

You’d think the thrice server and chat banned ninny would learn. 

Clean it up a bit @Hethwill?

• Like 3

I clearly said I didn't insult anyone from REDS, yet I was attacked personally by two players, make it three. I just commented battle you shared. Maybe time to stop being paranoid and childish, thinking everyone is against you. 1000 coalitions, 1000 nations, 1000 players, everyone against poor Russia.

About clans, do they matter? It's just a tag next to a name and I can play with my friends from any nation I want anyway. dron441 is member of EVIL, qw is member of powerful KIWI clan, yet you all refrain to them as RUBLI. Seems like it really doesn't matter.

Edited by Banished Privateer

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I clearly said I didn't insult anyone from REDS...

19 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Today is not your best day using brain.

Just friendly fire, right...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AxIslander said:

Just friendly fire, right...

That was before these posts, if you even understand :)

Edited by Banished Privateer

You cleaned up a fleet being low on repairs after fighting a battle for 1 and a half hours already. :) Next time we bring more Reps I guess. :D

GG though was a nice evening

18 hours ago, rediii said:

You cleaned up a fleet being low on repairs after fighting a battle for 1 and a half hours already. :) Next time we bring more Reps I guess. :D

GG though was a nice evening

You had the wind for the whole battle and manage to lose, but ok blame it on reps like when we killed your grinding fleet with less br and looted swedish ships with alot of reps still onboard.. 

On 15.1.2018 at 11:46 PM, Anolytic said:

@rediii came back to sort out the swedes - didn't go so well.

a034a206a0c427ec6372329f3881eddd.jpg

Swedish prepared fleet against a fleet of whatever Russia could scramble together on short notice. Oh, and Cartagena wasn't flipped.

RUS SWE BR RUS SWE
Vic 7 16 600 4200 9600
Ocean 13 1 625 8125 625
Santi 3 8 650 1950 5200
Buc 2   450 900 0
        15175 15425

We had way more BR yea

Edited by rediii

Remember guys when the Sverige win a battle is down to them being gods (no matter the odds or number of battles it takes) but when the loose it's always some kind of injustice (no mater what they loose or how many battles it takes)

Sverige you Reep what you sow!

But as your moto is: "do as we say! Not as we do!" and the 2018 moto "cheating only matters when we are on the loosing side!" and my personal favourite "rules only matter when Sverige is on the loosing side!!"

Edited by monk33y
Grammar and spelling
  • Like 1

998 points and not getting that final punch must have been so frustrating, @Lord Vicious:ph34r:

But it looked like some good carnage

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Batman said:

998 points and not getting that final punch must have been so frustrating, @Lord Vicious:ph34r:

But it looked like some good carnage

Same thing happened to us in El Toco. We lacked like 1 minute to gain circle advantage and turn the tide of battle. Shit happens.

PS: looking at ships that shoot each other at 100 m and can't penetrate is funny.

• Like 1