Game-Labs Forum

Toxic Fake Alt Slander

Axel

In game and out of game recently I have been verbally berated by a player by the name of Latron. He has continually accused someone of being my alt and of me having an alt. He has entered a discord I am in as well and has said the same accusations constantly in there as well. I sadly do not have the in game harassment screenshots as I didn't think it would continue like this. I will be providing screenshots from the discord where he has continued his harassment.

I would ask that he just be given a light punishment at first of maybe a few days chat ban. He is also in the process of being dealt with in the discord but I just wish this harassment to stop everywhere.

latron 1.png

latron 2.png

latron 3.png

latron 4.png

Game-labs have nothing to do with whatever 3rd party communication platforms you use when gaming. This topic does not belong in the tribunal. If you have a complaint about something going on on discord take it up with the owner of the discord or any moderators he has promoted. Game-labs can neither sanction someone for what they do on discord, nor consider screenshots from discord as sole evidence against someone in the tribunal.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Game-labs have nothing to do with whatever 3rd party communication platforms you use when gaming. This topic does not belong in the tribunal. If you have a complaint about something going on on discord take it up with the owner of the discord or any moderators he has promoted. Game-labs can neither sanction someone for what they do on discord, nor consider screenshots from discord as sole evidence against someone in the tribunal.

Maybe the devs should get some active moderators on Global then so my reports go somewhere

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

Also im not sure you are involved or presenting evidence so you shouldnt be involved in this at all