Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

1 hour ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Would be nice if you read the other replies since your not the first to say that and not the first I am saying this to now:

If the Swedish nation wants to have good PvP and good portbattles. Than dont attack us at times we are unable to defend. You know yourselve very well that our numbers are low and it will be even lower at times that most of the Dutch people are eating. So yes, attacking Baranquilla at such a time to be assure that you will win it with no problen AND brag about it on the forums, is incredibly cowardly and foolish.

Maybe you should complain to the devs that they didn't adjust the timers to daylight savings...

You honestly think we are purposely looking for moments when your 8 guys can't be in the battle, that we need an edge like that? Besides, we are ALL in the same time zone, when do you think we normally have dinner?

It's a simple matter of mechanics. Saturday we were raising baranquila, because we wanted a PB on sunday. Unfortunately we didn't manage it in time. Hostility mechanics means that if hostility reaches 100% after the PB window closes, the PB will be set for earliest time 2 days from then. Thus monday at the opening of the pb window. You can blame the devs that is at 18:00 and not 19:00. Hell we even had ppl who were to late because they didn't realize the window had shifted with wintertime.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rediii said:

there's a difference between eating and sleeping.

there's a similarity between eating and sleeping also :) unless you sit in front of the screen using a gamer bib ( chuckles ).

Just jesting.

Now, how does a weaker force beats a much stronger one... oh right... unconventional methods.

By the way, who are the trve vikingar ? Danes or Swedes ?

4 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Hell we even had ppl who were to late because they didn't realize the window had shifted with wintertime.

Yeah, just pour salt into my open wounds :(

;)

12 minutes ago, Knobby said:

It's a simple matter of mechanics. Saturday we were raising baranquila, because we wanted a PB on sunday. Unfortunately we didn't manage it in time. Hostility mechanics means that if hostility reaches 100% after the PB window closes, the PB will be set for earliest time 2 days from then. Thus monday at the opening of the pb window. You can blame the devs that is at 18:00 and not 19:00. Hell we even had ppl who were to late because they didn't realize the window had shifted with wintertime.

Than dont repeat it.

Just now, rediii said:

theres a difference between eating and sleeping.

Go away with your merge arguments

im not arguing for a merge ... i dont really care ...NA is not the most important thing in my life ..

if another nation attacks and flips a port .. while im sleeping ... having a meal with my family ... taking  my children out for a trip ... its of no consequence to me real life is more important to me ..

however i guess if you have no social interaction in real life ,,, have no relationships with anyone .. and can devote your  time to naval; action and it  is the only place where you get a feeling of self worth .. I can almost see your argument

i was merely commenting .. that its funny  and also a little sad in way ... that some will take advantage of  some nations inability to play at a certain time .. and yet cry when others want to play at times when they are unable to ....

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

however i guess if you have no social interaction in real life ,,, have no relationships with anyone .. and can devote your  time to naval; action and it  is the only place where you get a feeling of self worth .. I can almost see your argument

Even here in national News, where Forum pvp is ok; real life pointed BS has no place.

Get your act togheter!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, sveno said:

Even here in national News, where Forum pvp is ok; real life pointed BS has no place.

Get your act togheter!

too close for comfort ???

the fact is we all have real world lives ... and its those that let Naval action intefere with the their real world life that need to get their act together

if your getting up in the middle of the night ... missing your evening meal with wife and children ... because there is a port battle  ... then you need to get your act together

Now now gentlemen and fair ladies,

- we are not all of the same age

- we are not all of the same upbringing

- we have different amount of hobby time and budgets to spare

What brings us together is NA. Otherwise we might not even type to each other.

• Like 4

Just now, The Red Duke said:

Now now gentlemen and fair ladies,

- we are not all of the same age

- we are not all of the same upbringing

- we have different amount of hobby time and budgets to spare

What brings us together is NA. Otherwise we might not even type to each other.

the few that are left you mean

the port battle timer mechanics have given some players a distinct advantage over others ... for every player that quit over night flips .. another quit because of the 1700 -2200 port battle times ..

as i said i have no problem with either personally .. i play in my free time .. if NA action inteferes with real life ...then real life wins

my initial post on this thread was commenting on the general mirth that Scipios  we were having our eveing meal comments brought .. and the hypocrisy in those posts

• Like 2

Yes sir. We are all right, we all do see reality in different perspective. No one sees it entirely. Together we can build a complete scene :) 

( after all, I am a old fart "kid" playing with toy ships anyway, so no illusions there B) )

Now that we are over that...

TO WAR !

three-nations-fight.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Yes sir. We are all right, we all do see reality in different perspective. No one sees it entirely. Together we can build a complete scene :) 

( after all, I am a old fart "kid" playing with toy ships anyway, so no illusions there B) )

Now that we are over that...

TO WAR !

three-nations-fight.jpg

can i have an afro wig for my vic in game ?

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

Strange how players who cried about nightflips and wanted a server split  because they couldnt play at those times ... now think its funny and take advantage of another nations inability to play at certain times ...

just shows how stupid the server split and port battle times are .... even across europe .. everyones primetime is different ..

ah ah ... also here you go on with your mania.

You guys of PVP global are really unbeliavable!

If you spent in convincing your server players to get back in game I'd say just the half of the time you spent in crying on this forums, well ... you would have at least 1000 players prime time.

Edited by victor

1 minute ago, victor said:

ah ah ... also here you go on with your mania.

If you spent in convincing your server players to get back in game I'd say just the half of the time you spent in crying on this forums, well ... you will have at least 1000 players prime time.

great example of engaging keyboard ...before brain

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

Grundge plays on EU.

so my argument is valid a fortiori

@Grundgemunkey read up here and start your brain also.

Besides the fact that given the poor performance of British faction in RvR on PVP EU the return of the mighty nighflips seem to be the only thing that could save brits from a total and shaming debacle. So basically everything makes sense.

Edited by victor

1 minute ago, rediii said:

You argue for a merge by personally attacking others because you are butthurt about things in NA. Losing your grip and attacking someone in a personal area is because you are too connected to NA and because of that lose your mind.

Take a break grudge or just go to global server, have some nice funny portbattles at your time and lose the port again after in your night, who cares anyway.

We argue and test the game and most think that the game is more healthy and therefore better with restricted conquest times. 

Btw. I personally value my sleep and didnt get up in the middle of the night like you "accuse" me.

I also find it funny that these personal attacks are just ignored by mods. Can I tell grudge too some nice things now on a personal level?

im not attacking anyone personally .... it was a general sweeping statement that anyone who puts NA before real life needs to give themselves a shake

and anyone making fun of someone who puts real life life before NA as some have done on here also need to have a word with themselves

maybe some think the game is more healthy the numbers playing the game tell a different story

i  have no idea when you play the game or what your real life situation is  ive accused you personally of nothing ... why are you taking this personal ???

in fact im the one that should be offended .. you are attacking me personally in your post

maybe its a defensive mechanism ..

19 minutes ago, victor said:

so my argument is valid a fortiori

@Grundgemunkey read up here and start your brain also.

Besides the fact that given the poor performance of British faction in RvR on PVP EU the return of the mighty nighflips seem to be the only thing that could save brits from a total and shaming debacle. So basically everything makes sense.

no you said

so your argument is completely invalid

Your rambling comments about Brit faction RVR performance ????   what server do you play on ??

sounds like your the  one that needs to get a grip on reality ... even if the brits lost every port we have which is more than your nation ... it wouldnt be shaming its a computer game .. why would i feel ashamed about a result in a computer game

Just now, Grundgemunkey said:

no you said

so your argument is completely invalid

Your rambling comments about Brit faction RVR performance ????   what server do you play on ??

sounds like your the  one that needs to get a grip on reality ... even if the brits lost every port we have which is more than your nation ... it wouldnt be shaming its a computer game .. why would i feel ashamed about a result in a computer game

well, I asked to start your brain also. Never mind.

But do not worry, go on spreading your grudge on everyone. You will go a long way .... of course alone.

I stop here, since I was taught not to blame someone for what he is not.

Edited by victor
  • Like 1