Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

10 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

let me explain to you how this works, you lose 90 percent of you fleet to other nations. one port next to your capitol gets neutral and we take that port and suddenly become very strong, that is the situation we have with La Blanquilla now. and about the second part of your post I already explained that in my last post.

Just a quick question. Have you thought about why 90% of your pvpers left you? Or are LIONS and PPP just despicable traitors like CABAL?

Damn politicians... *sigh*

There's a ton of nations in game.

Say it, c'mon, you can do it, SAY IT !

"Nations of the free west indies, come help the Dutch against the upstart swedes. We didn't want to start this war but we had no other way. Who will stab them in the kidneys when they least expect ? Who will help us and make them spread their forces ?"

You know, something like that :)

Not a ... speech.

• Like 3

Just now, Knobby said:

Just a quick question. Have you thought about why 90% of your pvpers left you? Or are LIONS and PPP just despicable traitors like CABAL?

LIONS left because of the Prussian nation got implemented which was reasonable to understand and we are also not very happy indeed that PPP left certainly without telling first because that went to the La Blanquilla problem. but well, atleast they didnt join Swedish.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Red Duke said:

Damn politicians... *sigh*

There's a ton of nations in game.

Say it, c'mon, you can do it, SAY IT !

"Nations of the free west indies, come help the Dutch against the upstart swedes. We didn't want to start this war but we had no other way. Who will stab them in the kidneys when they least expect ? Who will help us and make them spread their forces ?"

You know, something like that :)

Not a ... speech.

well I think my second reply on you was a shorter version off that ;) but yes.

we do invite every other nation to join our fight against the Swedish hostilities against alot of other nations. We didnt want to start this war but we were forced to go down this path. I prefer to talk about this in private (but Red Duke is forcing me now) so please if you are interested in talks (not only about this topic) please come to our teamspeak ts.gamers-united.net or contact me. 

Edited by ScipioTortuga
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, The Red Duke said:

Classic political answer...

Sir, I ask again. Are the Dutch asking for help ?

Yes, we need help .!  friends

You are welcome in our waters 

blood is thicker than water...

"Nations of the free west indies, come help the Dutch against the upstart swedes. We didn't want to start this war but we had no other way. Who will let them walk the planks? Who will help us and make them spread their forces?

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cornelis Evertsen de Oude said:

I need to remind some people it's a game.

Don't take it to seriously..Just have fun and see what it brings..

Doesn't matter what nation you play. we all love this 'age of sail'. So start enjoying it.

To all the" white saint" wasa captains...

I have ordered a new special plank for you

made of Ikeja pine wood, i hope it does not snap when you are at the end of it :)  

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

Some coin was diverted through untraceable means ( ain't hard, it is the 19th century ) to fund corsair incursions to established trade routes and rum-runs.

Special prizes put up for Swedish national goods.

Several ships hoisting the privateer jacks of the black chicken seen at different "open" ports near and inside Swedish waters.

A investor that shall remain anonymous did quote - If before we had a reason to raid their convoys, now they gave us a perfect excuse to do so in the open.

• Like 2

Don't look to history for you answers! Don't think your enermy will grant you the same concession it once begged others to give them....

Cast your eyes to the horizon, what other nations are also fighting the illness that consumes our server...?

Look West, which nation slumbers! 

Look north, which nation has forged a small empire through war! 

Look East, which of your neighbours fights the illness at their door!

Send messengers into the wild, seek out those like you, who seek to rid our world of this illness... 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Cowardly to attack us at 1800 CET, CABAL totally knew our fleet would be small because every Dutch is eating that time. 

But dont worry, our strength isnt in numbers ;)

it would be nice if every nation could write down here when they have their lunch time...

so far as i know:

France: 8 pm CET Dinner

Dutch: 6 pm CET Dinner

rly? are u hello kittyin kidding me?

btw as the leader of S0S i will declare war against Dutch as well! just because u forgot us! :D

Edited by troody
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, troody said:

Would be nice if you read the other replies since your not the first to say that and not the first I am saying this to now:

If the Swedish nation wants to have good PvP and good portbattles. Than dont attack us at times we are unable to defend. You know yourselve very well that our numbers are low and it will be even lower at times that most of the Dutch people are eating. So yes, attacking Baranquilla at such a time to be assure that you will win it with no problen AND brag about it on the forums, is incredibly cowardly and foolish.

1 minute ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Would be nice if you read the other replies since your not the first to say that and not the first I am saying this to now:

If the Swedish nation wants to have good PvP and good portbattles. Than dont attack us at times we are unable to defend. You know yourselve very well that our numbers are low and it will be even lower at times that most of the Dutch people are eating. So yes, attacking Baranquilla at such a time to be assure that you will win it with no problen AND brag about it on the forums, is incredibly cowardly and foolish.

maybe thats why i never attacked any dutch player so far.....?

but for ur hilarious comment of lunch-timers u deserved to get dragged into a war :D

12 hours ago, Jœrnson said:

I haven't had my daily laugh today (and it's already quite late for it) until I found this thread. Thanks! :lol::lol::lol:

i am not laughing, let see who laughs last...

the opening battle was a tactical victory (something the Swedes cannot understand)

also, the help of English  (first)privateers for money was a shameful interference of the war 

it also represents the weakness of the Swedes where they can not even handle it on there own and need allies for money

well we now will do the same let's pay equal 

let's see who has the biggest wallet ...

the port to victory has been found,  like a hole in the dike, when it pours in its unstoppable, but we will open the gate and it will pour like a waterfall,  what will feel like a storm of hail

you unleashed the lion,  

sleeping lions will rise....enjoy the music:)

Edited by Thonys

In the current EU server, we all know which Faction is more populated than other.

Those "large" factions

- may look for helping "smaller" factions, to give them a chance to expand or survive,

or,

- if they remain indifferent to the rest of the factions, or even get agressive on small factions, they might create coalition against them.

Both issues are good for the server, but we know which one will add salt...

@Thonys

There is a lot of salt in your comments. You're taking things way too serious dude. A daily dose of humour is healthy :)

In the end we are all here to play the game thus it needs war. You don't need to find any fantasy excuses to justify your decision of declaring war on Sweden. Just bring it on :)

8 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

In the current EU server, we all know which Faction is more populated than other.

Those "large" factions

- may look for helping "smaller" factions, to give them a chance to expand or survive,

or,

- if they remain indifferent to the rest of the factions, or even get agressive on small factions, they might create coalition against them.

Both issues are good for the server, but we know which one will add salt...

server?, large factions?, good for the server 

shit talk..

WE ARE AT WAR now...!

humor? of the day> :  i give you music !

do you feel it  allready ..(the lion).... do you feel it ....you will feel... much more ....

Edited by Thonys

15 hours ago, Sven Silberbart said:

I am impressed.

2h ago: Declaring war to swedish empire

30min ago: Lost 1st PB and instantly start MIMIMI

MIMIMI ?(not impressed)

it gegins.

the lion will hit your factions hard ....soon(TM)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, troody said:

maybe thats why i never attacked any dutch player so far.....?

but for ur hilarious comment of lunch-timers u deserved to get dragged into a war :D

We fight on our own terms.. not any other...

.[we have beautiful women to..and good dinners] :)

Edited by Thonys

2 hours ago, troody said:

it would be nice if every nation could write down here when they have their lunch time...

so far as i know:

France: 8 pm CET Dinner

Dutch: 6 pm CET Dinner

btw as the leader of S0S i will declare war against Dutch as well! just because u forgot us! :D

Strange how players who cried about nightflips and wanted a server split  because they couldnt play at those times ... now think its funny and take advantage of another nations inability to play at certain times ...

just shows how stupid the server split and port battle times are .... even across europe .. everyones primetime is different ..

• Like 1