Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

29 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Could it be that Sweden forgot to invite TERRS into this council for more than one year now? I know Haci and his clan already out of my time as Swedish officer. Probably I was the last one who had contact to them. And as long as I read his posts I can only applaude his opinion. No nation can fight alone. Maybe Sweden ignored a thoughtful voice ways too long time already.

As a former player in swedish nation you should know how a clan can be part of the council. But for a short term memory I explain it again.

• It is a simple as possible and no secret - come to nation TS and you can be part of the council

My clan came after the big wipe in 2017 to sweden. We answered on the prompts in nation chat, after that we get TS-rights and were automaticaly part of the council.

Yesterday we invited again all clans to TS and to council.

40 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

National councils are organisations where non elected people without leadership try to decide about their nations destiny without having the balls to take over responsibility for those decissions in case they fail.

You are far away from reality. Maybe it's better to be with your alter ego and pick some flowers on island mainau in Lake Constance, than to scoff at something you can't know in its current characteristics.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

As a former player in swedish nation you should know how a clan can be part of the council. But for a short term memory I explain it again.

• It is a simple as possible and no secret - come to nation TS and you can be part of the council

My clan came after the big wipe in 2017 to sweden. We answered on the prompts in nation chat, after that we get TS-rights and were automaticaly part of the council.

Yesterday we invited again all clans to TS and to council.

You are far away from reality. Maybe it's better to be with your alter ego and pick some flowers on island mainau in Lake Constance, than to scoff at something you can't know in its current characteristics.

We got the rights to TS in 2016, when our clan began playing with Swedes. The fact that we have some advice about this nationality will not be known until 2018. Maybe it would like to communicate more with other clans, especially with newcomers. Then we feel that we are 5 rounds of the car and of course we do not want to impose.

EDIT: The only thing the HRE clan had offered us was a harbor, it was rejected for 14 days.

Now we know how things are, we definitely do not want to argue with anyone here. Thanks for the information

Edited by Hači_CZ
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Red Dragon 13 said:

Poor Sweden. Beeing eaten alive on all sides... Redii go back please please pretty please!

With a big respect on the achievments of rediii, he made his decision and sweden will not die. Sweden is a little bit sleeping, but we will come out of hibernation. By the way there are a lot of british ships filled with swedish iron at the moment :P

• Like 4

btw... why should sb care about a clan that also doenst care about national activitys?

They only have to join the national TS... if sb is never on the teamspeak, where the bigest part of the nation meet each other so noone would miss you anyway...

1 hour ago, the Kidd said:

btw... why should sb care about a clan that also doenst care about national activitys?

They only have to join the national TS... if sb is never on the teamspeak, where the bigest part of the nation meet each other so noone would miss you anyway...

You're absolutely right ... It's not worth the deal ..

EDIT:It's not just about us, but about other clans like HANSE and others. It's just in your interest to keep the nation active. 

Edited by Hači_CZ

TERRS was participating in council meetings before in that said channel, but seemed to have lost to drive to login to the TS and therefor missed the recent council meetings.

There are some clans not participating either in national politics / councils or the TS itself - which is fine and I thought you joined their ranks.

To repeat: All clans on the TS are automatically invited to the council meetings, we try to set the dates at least 3 days ahead, usually a week.
If your clan is online on the TS when the date is set, i even come and inform you guys about the upcoming meeting and most important themes.

To tell that we ignored clans is just outright wrong, and you know that @Hači_CZ, if you do not participate you will not have an Impact - it was your decision.

o7

• Like 2