Game-Labs Forum

The Royal Dutch Provinces declare war.

ScipioTortuga

8 minutes ago, Batman said:

Try this in GB, lol.

Might be, who knows? But if I leave France, I will avoid to be again involved in all that Concil / Diplomatic business. Being a player, in a nation where to make PvP, RVR and so on, simply. But for the moment, I still have to do with France and with [EDR].

20 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Perhaps taking a Dutch port, La Orchila for example, would prove Scipio wrong?

The day I or Cabal need to prove anything to Scipio is the day you need to prove something to hornblower :) .

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

The day I or Cabal need to prove anything to Scipio is the day you need to prove something to hornblower :) .

3 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

its not that hard, 4 hostility orders, I will make sure nobody jumps you.

@Tac Do you accept help for screen? ;)

@ScipioTortuga Ho sorry! :D

Edited by Eleazar de Damas
  • Like 2

40 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I think I'm one of the few people that finds Hornblower funny. Reminds me of Al Murray.

Al Murray genius, an intelligent comedian who knows his history been to see him a few times quality.

53 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

Might be, who knows? But if I leave France, I will avoid to be again involved in all that Concil / Diplomatic business. 

We had a good time in GB the last few months. No stupid council meetings, fight whoever and whereever you like, simply invite everybody to come and have some fun, too. After the recent events in GB a first council meeting already happened, some people just can't live without these stupid meetings where 20+ people shout at each other.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Batman said:

We had a good time in GB the last few months. No stupid council meetings, fight whoever and whereever you like, simply invite everybody to come and have some fun, too. After the recent events in GB a first council meeting already happened, some people just can't live without these stupid meetings where 20+ people shout at each other.

Where "decisions are made" and they promptly get told to bugger off by the people that actually do stuff.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cornelius Trash said:

NA needs an oligarchy . Not councils. Small group of high level players decides informed, spreads the info, the rest cooperates if they want to advance.

Leadership is not given and not easily obtained. It's based on trust and mutual respect. Neither is freely given and true leadership requires engaging others and giving them a voice even if it's not up for a national vote. I prefer each clan to play with their own identity and leadership that evolves from actions and activity. 

6 minutes ago, Lars Kjaer said:

Leadership is not given and not easily obtained. It's based on trust and mutual respect. Neither is freely given and true leadership requires engaging others and giving them a voice even if it's not up for a national vote. I prefer each clan to play with their own identity and leadership that evolves from actions and activity. 

That doesn't get anyone anywhere. Dictatorships are the single most effective way to run mmos and that is a proven fact. Look at Danish nation. I made a mistake in choosing danes because I had no idea how many people there really were. Danes should be way more effective than they are imo. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HachiRoku said:

That doesn't get anyone anywhere. Dictatorships are the single most effective way to run mmos and that is a proven fact. Look at Danish nation. I made a mistake in choosing danes because I had no idea how many people there really were. Danes should be way more effective than they are imo. 

Grass is greener on the other side?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

You are right to the point a dictatorship would run more efficient. Only problem with the players in the Danish nation is that they won’t accept it, so basicly there will be the dictator and very few left.

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I thought you switched so I could tell u what to do... bitch

11 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Grass is greener on the other side?

Not if you're refering to Denmark-Norway then no! the country is barren and hardly any women left..

@Tac I can say that Scipio does not speak for the whole nation. He is not the national diplomat. Nobody is. We have divided the diplomatic task so that each clan contributes a different "function" or other contribution to Dutch diplomacy. I am not a diplomat, I am only an officer in the Dutch clan "LIONS" but what is certain, Scipio is not a national diplomat. He is only one player in CLan "PERVS".

I hope I could make one thing with this post you realize that Scipio is not a national diplomat. He is not today, he will not be tomorrow.

Thanks for listening, see you in the next Battle, or in the next forum post!

Edited by Basteyy
  • Like 1

Official response of the swedish council to @Thonys proposal (in whatever name he was speaking):

We concordantly reject the offer of a ceasefire zone or any agreements connected to it.

This has been voted upon by HRE, CABAL, WIK, SOS and GJ.

Best regards, Havelock

• Like 4