Game-Labs Forum

Hello Dear Developers,

according to my statement to the topic of "feedback to new port battle system" by admin I want to draw your attention to the actual rewards you are gaining in pvp battles. In my view there has to be done a severly boost in getting pvp marks. Moreover there should be additional rewards like in the epic events. Then - we are still on a PvP server- and not on a PvE server. Actually you get more rewards out of the PvE-missions -by taking low or no risks when doing missions in protected zones- than out of PvP-missions. So please bring motivating benefits into the abovetioned battles.

Chers Donjuan

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Powderhorn said:

Arguably, no rewards beyond XP and Money should be given in protected zones.

Wow, i never thought of this. Why should people carebearing in the safe zone get upgrades and books, while the people playing pvp don't get any.... on the pvp server? What. The. Actual. hello kitty.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Donjuan Dimarco said:

Then - we are still on a PvP server- and not on a PvE server.

PvP enabled, if all PvE elements were removed we would not have much of a game and even less players.  And I would also point out that PvE players provide the majority of PvP for a certain group of people

I feel that pvp marks are ok. But I would like to see more books at pvp store. I still lack art of ship handling and other advance books coz I hate pve grind. We could have other modules like copper plating too

16 minutes ago, Zoky said:

I feel that pvp marks are ok. But I would like to see more books at pvp store. I still lack art of ship handling and other advance books coz I hate pve grind. We could have other modules like copper plating too

@admin Can we finally get rare books for pvp marks in the admiralty store now, please? Seems like a given... The new pvp refits and books are better than most we already have anyways, so why not? That 6% speed book for example compared to art of ship handling or speed trim. I would suggest making all books available in the admiralty store and adjust the mark cost depending on how good / rare the book is, with the basic books costing combat marks ( like it is already ) and the more advanced books pvp marks...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peter Goldman said:

PvP Marks are fine for me. Well balanced, no excess causing the inflation of PvP Marks. Their price value will be very high and it will be an exclusive currency.

I would estimate current PvP Mark value in range of 100k to 200k gold per one, maybe more. That will be also a great "money sink" allowing reduction of the gold inflation. Most players will desperately try to buy PvP Marks to unlock exclusive PvP Rewards.

Agree except for it isn't really a "money sink" in the sense of reducing inflation if the gold is not getting destroyed. What it will actually do is not increase gold value again in general but instead give pvp players the majority of zimbabwe dollars, while PvE players will keep giving more to them or do pvp themselves. I think this actually is pretty good. The filthy carebears will be ruled by the PvP masterrace! Huzzah!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Powderhorn said:

Arguably, no rewards beyond XP and Money should be given in protected zones.  (My opinion only.)

Really? I'm actually struggling to see anything positive in this.

But then again you hate the safe zones altogether.

It's easy to say when you have it all. 

It would for sure deny any new players and a good part of the servers population and that's we need.

6 minutes ago, Peter Goldman said:

Wait, isn't it PvP players poor, spending few million for copper plating/cargo distribution and other PvE loot for PvE players? PvE players super rich, trading, doing PvE, getting super rare loot, books, mods, ay

Yeah, i wasn't being sarcastic. PvP players should have the big cash on the PvP server.... not PvE players. Now i see how my previous comment sounds sarcastic tho...

Just now, Quineloe said:

Risk in PVE is disconnect and sinking to terrible AI

Risk in what you're describing there is an account ban.

That would really affect server population. :lol:

If proven.

In reality who got time for that?