Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Despite being from other countries, they are now ruling spanish politics and diplomacy. Many spanish clans follow them because Spain would collapse without them.

You are still living in the past glory days of the big alliances.

Los reyes de España son los 7UP......
Será del agrado de los verdaderos jugadores españoles ...

Fuéra !

15 hours ago, Jorge said:

I am sorry that your holidays are looking at a computer screen, I prefer to enjoy with my family traveling for real. Greetings from Denia, Valencia.

im not on holiday  who said i was ?   

you however tell us your enjoying yourself with your family .. and  yet your stil posting on here .. you need to take stock of what is important  mate ..

• Like 1

Take it easy sport, pre release wipe and map wipe is presumably on the horizon. I dont think the majority of people give a shit anymore, especially not about nightflipped ports when we can only muster like 400 ppl online in-game max (including alts). Besides if it ever got so bad people would just switch nations and push GBs shit in while flying a different flag.

Edited by Potemkin
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

@Tiedemann

Is he right? 

Your one of those forum members I can't connect to a real player in game. So normally I just ignore statements form what I consider to be devious characters, because you guys might just be professional forum trolls that don't even play this game..! But I do make exceptions when you guys are being funny.

So if you can give me the name of your character in game, I'll share with you the nicks of the 7UP members that I know are Spanish in real life. How about that? 😊

Edited by Tiedemann
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

7up only has a handful of Spanish players, which is probably why they are a better than the rest of Spain.  What he did not mention was that 7up is part of the clan confederation RAI and supposed to be a singular RVR and Political group.  What 7up, VLTRA or even VIXIT does is supposed to be supported by the rest of RAI.  

Seems like the Spanish speakers of Spain are trying to hang 7up out on their own as some rogue clan because they are not Spanish.  Which is precisely the reason why non-Spanish clans traditionally never moved or lasted long in Spain.  Spanish make poor allies, poor nation mates and dislike anyone but their own.   

DECLARATION AND WARNING TO SHIPPING.

VIXIT clan Captains, after US ship attacking and sinking a spanish ship in spanish waters, fact far more outrageous considering the hostile situation with France caused by France-USA strife are by now authorized to attack in sight USA shipping.

They are furthemore allowed to retaliate also in USA waters at their personal call.

At political level VIXIT clan will stick with RAI clan alliance in any other respect, so not engaging in RvR full war against USA ports.

VIXIT wishes that ongoing hostilities with France can be solved negotially in a close next future.

Best regards.
Licinio Chiavari.

PSAt a personal level, I will stop any offensive action against French shipping by next server restart.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

7up only has a handful of Spanish players, which is probably why they are a better than the rest of Spain.  What he did not mention was that 7up is part of the clan confederation RAI and supposed to be a singular RVR and Political group.  What 7up, VLTRA or even VIXIT does is supposed to be supported by the rest of RAI.  

Seems like the Spanish speakers of Spain are trying to hang 7up out on their own as some rogue clan because they are not Spanish.  Which is precisely the reason why non-Spanish clans traditionally never moved or lasted long in Spain.  Spanish make poor allies, poor nation mates and dislike anyone but their own.   

7up has full support by the spanish clans.  Get over it.

Now that you are in the limelight only because you take undefended ports when we are sleeping, you can keep shooting sails while you look to the other side.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

7up has full support by the spanish clans.  Get over it.

Now that you are in the limelight only because you take undefended ports when we are sleeping, you can keep shooting sails while you look to the other side.

Besalem, Robras and Key West weren't exactly empty.  They were missing VLTRA members though.  7up and VIXIT showed up to defend KW against us and ended up donating 1st rates to our cause.  VLTRA, you and Jorge were down around the Belize area about an hour before the battle sinking brits on the very same night.  Unless of course there are 2 different Alucards and Jorges in the game  :-).   So maybe 7up doesn't have all the support you claim it does.  Or VLTRA just doesn't care anymore.  

Edited by Christendom

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Besalem, Robras and Key West weren't exactly empty.  7up and VIXIT showed up to defend KW against us and ended upd onating 1st rates to our cause.  VLTRA, you and Jorge were down around the Belize area about an hour before the battle sinking brits on the very same night.  Unless of course there are 2 different Alucards and Jorges in the game  :-).   So maybe 7up doesn't have all the support you claim it does.  Or VLTRA just doesn't care anymore.  

One hour before the port battle ..... and?

I can be online at 1,30 am but not at 4 am. I don't care, if you want to keep attacking our ports do it. We can live only with non-capturable ports 

Oh, and you keep doing this because it's easier than facing the french night crew and lose......

You know what I mean, right? You hate KoC but you are afraid of fighting them.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Besalem, Robras and Key West weren't exactly empty.  They were missing VLTRA members though.  7up and VIXIT showed up to defend KW against us and ended up donating 1st rates to our cause.  VLTRA, you and Jorge were down around the Belize area about an hour before the battle sinking brits on the very same night.  Unless of course there are 2 different Alucards and Jorges in the game  :-).   So maybe 7up doesn't have all the support you claim it does.  Or VLTRA just doesn't care anymore.  

Let's see if you find out about a fucking time. We play with, against, how and when we want .... Not to give fun to you and your followers. The same with the French at night. Keep enjoying those empty battles.

21 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

One hour before the port battle ..... and?

I can be online at 1,30 am but not at 4 am. I don't care, if you want to keep attacking our ports do it. We can live only with non-capturable ports 

Oh, and you keep doing this because it's easier than facing the french night crew and lose......

You know what I mean, right? You hate KoC but you are afraid of fighting them.

I keep doing this because JAGs and 7up decided to screen us out of a PB against Russia.  He was warned what would happen if he went hostile against us and this is the result.  He knows how to end it.  No other reason.  I would prefer to not grind up ports and fight empty battles.  To be honest I'd prefer to own ZERO ports and just go back to PVP'n at night and occasionally assisting the XXXXX clan during their port battles when asked.  We went pirate to get away from port battles and nation drama, but when it necessitates we will rise to the occasion.  To put it simply, Spain poked us and now they get the stick.

Fighting KoC is neither here nor there, but since you mentioned it.....he simply has too large a force with UWS/BLANC at his disposal to contend with and it's not worth our time to attack him.

15 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Let's see if you find out about a fucking time. We play with, against, how and when we want .... Not to give fun to you and your followers. The same with the French at night. Keep enjoying those empty battles.

Meanwhile your nationmates continue to get slaughtered outside Habana and Batanbano as well as inside port battles.  You chose to not help them.  Much shame and cowardice.

Edited by Christendom

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Fighting KoC is neither here nor there, but since you mentioned it.....he simply has too large a force with UWS/BLANC at his disposal to contend with and it's not worth our time to attack him.

LOL

So this confirms my theory then, you are afraid of a war with them and you seek an excuse to do something else and not be in their spotlight.

And you want to be called king of the night? King of those who are afraid you'll be. Keep grinding AI's and capturing empty ports.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

LOL

So this confirms my theory then, you are afraid of a war with them and you seek an excuse to do something else and not be in their spotlight.

And you want to be called king of the night? King of those who are afraid you'll be. Keep grinding AI's and capturing empty ports.

We’ve been at war with KoC for the past year.  Nothing new.  He just sunk a fleet of ours 3 weeks ago.  Shit happens.  

We’re both just focused on Spain at the moment.  We’ll go back to hating each other again soon.  You guys managed to piss of both of us at the same, which is impressive.   

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Christendom said:

We’ve been at war with KoC for the past year.  Nothing new.  He just sunk a fleet of ours 3 weeks ago.  Shit happens.  

We’re both just focused on Spain at the moment.  We’ll go back to hating each other again soon.  You guys managed to piss of both of us at the same, which is impressive.   

Yes. An impressive feat of Spanish leadership I will never understand.

And for what?

Defending another Alliance (with USA) as it could be new for Spain being allied with two countries at war. USA not being able at the moment to defend themselves... So definately not able to fight.

And when?

After opening a new war front against Sweden and just to be sure Poland. And just to be perfect with Russia initially cancelling all its treaties.

Impressive feat.

18 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

Yes. An impressive feat of Spanish leadership I will never understand.

And for what?

Defending another Alliance (with USA) as it could be new for Spain being allied with two countries at war. USA not being able at the moment to defend themselves... So definately not able to fight.

And when?

After opening a new war front against Sweden and just to be sure Poland. And just to be perfect with Russia initially cancelling all its treaties.

Impressive feat.

And I’m all for allies helping each other but  I mean Spain showed up to help Russia at Manataca.  A trash port.  Same with the French and Ruataan.  They didn’t lift a finger to help at other ports or help the US with the entire east coast.  US had a PB at Biscanyo this week.  10 mins from Islamorada.  No Spanish help.  And Russia supposedly cancelled all treaties just recently.  Good thing Spain is losing ports for them.  

1 hour ago, _Alucard_ said:

LOL

i know you have been asleep...… but we have been at war ever since the merge. this is the first time since December we have not hunted vco across the whole map. first in Russia then in the USA. but it would appear that jags has given us both reason to wipe out spain. so enjoy. 

36 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

i know you have been asleep...… but we have been at war ever since the merge. this is the first time since December we have not hunted vco across the whole map. first in Russia then in the USA. but it would appear that jags has given us both reason to wipe out spain. so enjoy. 

Wipe out Spain..... In you humid dreams...