Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

26 minutes ago, NameTBA said:

How can you go from war to neutrality without a truce?

It's probably the same sort of truce we had with the poles, you remember? Where they were allowed to attack us, but we were not allowed to attack them.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NameTBA said:

How can you go from war to neutrality without a truce?

Man, if the highest diplomat in Spain writes to you that Spain considers itself neutral with ALL the Dutch clans, the logical thing is to contact him and discuss the issue. What is not logical is to consider CASUS BELLI a declaration of neutrality. Also because you say you take advantage of the post to declare war on Spain if according to you we were already at war? Regards.

Edited by Sento de Benimaclet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Batman said:

If Spain considers itself neutral to all Clans from Nation X, but Nation X says "no, señor" this issue should be discussed BEFORE declaring yourself neutral in public.

Batman, I am guided by what el Real Acuerdo de Indias tells me and its maximum diplomat, Frog. And none of them told me that we were at war with HAVOC. On the contrary, it makes it clear that we consider ourselves neutral with them. There have been PvP between Spaniards and the HAVOC clan, I do not think it means being at war, I have not seen nor have I been informed of any state of war between Spain and HAVOC prior to last night's post. Greetings.

22 minutes ago, NameTBA said:

HAVOC realise that being in bloody war with such an massive clan with global reach is exhausting. We would therefore be willing to negotiate a cease fire  in exchange for war reparation. PM me for details.

We appreciate your generous offer of war reparations but your offer of cease fire is enough for us. We are not greedy.

Neither am I a diplomat, so take this for what it is.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, NameTBA said:

HAVOC realise that being in bloody war with such an massive clan with global reach is exhausting. We would therefore be willing to negotiate a cease fire  in exchange for war reparation. PM me for details.

No need to go to TBA. Pm the real guy in charge if you want stuff. @rediiiexplain to TBA who the boss is. 

6 hours ago, Lovec1990 said:

You guys are such newbies are you ready too go PRO be like GB and be at war with everybody

Hey we're almost on your level.  Everyone and their uncle is up on the east coast.

In a game that barely cracks 400 players on during prime time and 200 or less during US prime time I don't think being allied with 3/4 nations is the best idea for server health or providing content.  But that's just me.  Global died because it was 4 nations vs 1 small one, I see similar things happening here.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, NameTBA said:

Im the highest authority for diplomatic incident in HAVOC. @rediii answers to me in these matters until he demotes me. #PleaseDontDemoteTBA

As you said... In havoc. Who controls your shitty clan? Who destroyed both the British and Spanish fleets at George Town? Who was the mastermind behind it? I was becouse you are nafing with your 10 man irrelevant clan. 

4 hours ago, vazco said:

Please describe what you see, we may have very different visions :)

I'm sure you do. 

3/4 nations vs the US on the coast.  Same thing happens outside KPR.  Sweden vs France/Prussia/Dutch/Spain down south.  In the patrol zones Prussians joining Dane battles or Dutch battles vs pirates or whatever groups happen to be the noobs.  All these pro players never do seem to fight each other.  Easy marks are easy marks I guess.  The gang bang killed the pirates/sorry (or maybe Hachi did 🙂) and Russia.  Same shit different day.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

3/4 nations vs the US on the coast.  Same thing happens outside KPR.

I remember a few times ago it was Spain, Sweden and US against Prussia. Then those three against Prussia, France and Pirates. Sounds fair.

In Prussia we fight everyone - also veterans. Most often it's WO. If not them, then we usually defend against some random nation which attacks us, or attack some random action which attacked us and didn't show up. There's no gank against inexperienced players - just search for PvP, which is hard to find.

On the other hand if you're in a protected zone, it's quite reasonable that everyone joins in against you - you usually have a large advantage.

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Anyway we need to stop mucking up this thread.  Need to save room for spain to change it's status towards me a few more times.

it seems a lot is revolving around you in your posts :) 

Anyway, believe what you want. Conspiracy theories sometimes help to deal with life. They don't help with diplomacy, though it's not such a big issue - not for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes it's very useful to read the forum, you will find out a lot of things that are only spoken here and are not discussed in private chats or TS...

Maybe you should not stir up the pastbut during this epic dispute there was not the first official statement of a representative of the Russian Empire,  I'm talking about apalachicola, will be brief.

1) If you accuse a person of anything, or bring his words as evidence, invite this person to participate in the dispute, then you can not only prove your rightness, but also learn the truth.

2) About privat chat with me -  as you ask, such an answer and get, let's figure it out by:
             a) You're lying about the possible attacks of France and Britain on our posts to take them under protection (Even I had no trouble figuring out that our enemies do not care about the Gulf, I doubt that you did not know about their intentions). This alone, calls into question any of our deals
            b)
You miss the words where I ask you to turn to other diplomats in RE, because I dont want / dont / dont intend to / dont care  about these ports.
           с) Each sought only to gain approval for their own actions, rather than solve the conflict of interest,  you have no difficulty getting phrases that you likebut what in this sense if you manipulated information ?

3) If you are really concerned about a peaceful resolution of the situation, you can ask ALL interested parties. One could say that the interests of the United States and Spain overlap. Otherwise, you are substituting a Russian empire that helps one ally cross the interests of another, and if you are deceiving your ally, what kind of answer are you waiting for?  Do not force the Russian Empire to choose between allies! 

4) I'm not going to support not one side in this conflict. I sincerely believe that each of you tried to "pull the blanket over yourself", compromising the actions of the other. And in every possible way I call to solve such questions in a tripartite order. Nevertheless, the Russian Empire still considers both Spain and the US to be its allies (although it is not strange, we support the diplomatic conversation only with the Poles - do not hesitate to resort to our services, 1 sentence written in private chat can give you 2-8 extra screening soldiers :) , just now we are interested in taking part in the big screening battles)

Regards,

UPDATED (clan in the list)

The Spanish Faction includes a « Clan confederation » called

El Real Acuerdo de Indias

It's a group of clans that are loyal to each other, act together at war and do strictly respect the confederation rules as well as political issues that are commonly decided.

The Real Acuerdo de Indias includes the following Spanish clans:

FNI ; 7UP ; FLEKI ; VLTRA ; LIBRE ; TEARM ; ARM ; SKYNE ; LEON ; NOVA ; GRIJ ; GOE ; LUPUS ; 4PM ; ALU 

Current political positionning of our confederation:

USA                     ==> Neutral with all clans

Great Britain     ==> At War

Sweeden           ==> At war 

Dutch                ==> Neutral with all clans 

Danemark         ==> At war    

Poland               ==> Neutral with all clans

Prussia             ==> At war 

Russia               ==> Military Alliance                                 

France              ==> Friendly

Pirates             ==> At War 

Contract : open to negociation

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INFORM OR CORRECT THIS TOPIC TO BE UPDATED. 

For any information, clarification or proposal, please visit our TS at : navalaction.ts3srv.com

Edited by Celtiberofrog

18 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

UPDATED (clan in the list)

It's a group of clans that are loyal to each other, act together at war and do strictly respect the confederation rules as well as political issues that are commonly decided.

FNI ; 7UP ; FLEKI ; VLTRA ; LIBRE ; TEARM ; ARM ; SKYNE ; LEON ; NOVA ; GRIJ ; GOE ; LUPUS ; 4PM ; ALU 

For any information, clarification or proposal, please visit our TS at : navalaction.ts3.lu

Spanish business.....

UPDATED (clan TS adress)

For any information, clarification or proposal, please visit our TS at : navalaction.ts3srv.com

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mates.

Spanish clan VIXIT is a new member of RAI (Real Acuerdo de Indias)  Confederation. All obligations and  rights from Diplomatic agreements are in force from today.

Welcome to new clan.

The main post will be updated as soon as possible,

UPDATED (+ 1 clan)

FNI ; 7UP ; FLEKI ; VLTRA ; VIXIT ; LIBRE ; TEARM ; ARM ; SKYNE ; LEON ; NOVA ; GRIJ ; GOE ; LUPUS ; 4PM ; ALU 

• Like 1