Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

Spantards are a nice source of pvp marks. Their ships are usually made of poor woods and equipped with cheap and useless mods, so the best choice is always sink them.

Their players don't know how to manual sail, aim and avoid incoming damage. They love chaining, sometimes they have fired chains against my hull.

Also, I suggest to ignore the battle chat, they totally lack sense of humour.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Spantards are a nice source of pvp marks. Their ships are usually made of poor woods and equipped with cheap and useless mods, so the best choice is always sink them.

Their players don't know how to manual sail, aim and avoid incoming damage. They love chaining, sometimes they have fired chains against my hull.

Also, I suggest to ignore the battle chat, they totally lack sense of humour.

On 13/1/2018 at 12:37 AM, Pitxagorri said:

F2A3B384ACE7587E5F57218589F93C823F8A5372

Screening fleet vs PB fleet  San Juan del Norte

• Like 4

48 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

So your A Team beat up a rabble of our players.

Have a medal.

Oh so you're the british elite. Interesting because I can't see the difference between that rabble and you, A.K.A The Royal Marines. I mean, we've kicked your ass every time we've had a proper battle against you.

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 3

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

By rabble I mean a bunch of people who've never fought together etc...

I know, but does It justify the final result?

As I said, the battle wouldn't have finished much different if the "british elite" had been there.

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I dunno, I remember constantly kicking the crap out you chaps in the Gulf which is why you agreed to become Russian lapdogs so they would do the job you couldn't.

I think you've lived in a parallel universe for quite a while. Probably you are still there.

Edited by Pablo Frias

4 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Ah yes, it was the heroic forces of Spain that drove out the evil Britons from the Gulf. The Russians were just a figment of everyone's imagination.

I'm talking about the battles we had, We always beat you. We were driving you back in Sabina's area. The final result would have been the same without the russian intervention, it just made it quicker :P

57 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

I'm talking about the battles we had, We always beat you. We were driving you back in Sabina's area. The final result would have been the same without the russian intervention, it just made it quicker :P

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players (let me name a few: celoide, migel esparsa, zapator, celtiber...) are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

Without Russia, you are nothing.

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

Here is what this clown is:

Absolutely coward ingame with no skills at all. Only writtes bullshit on the forum but can't do anything ingame because he is a coward and doesn't reaveal his name. He is so afraid of being killed everytime any captain sees his name that he rather stay safe only writing as if he was an excellent captain. 

He thinks he is like Horatio Hornblower but has no clue about diplomacy, tactics, or anything. He is so useless that he even changed nation. 

Unlike you, those spanish captains are out there everyday fighting for their nation, so you'd better not name any spanish captain again ever, coward.

You are only rubbish, someone that can't even talk on TS because can't stand your own teammates. What kind of player are you? You are a joke, a useless captain, nothing at all. Full stop.

We've kicked your ass so many times that it affects your little englander ego, right? Deal with it!!!!!!!!! GB has and has ever had big numbers; Spain is a low populated nation and even with that problem we just do our best and actually we're doing fine. 

I respect every captain ingame but not clowns and cowards like you. But someday I'll meet you again and you won't be with 6 guys like last time. That day it'll be a pleasure for me to send you with spongebob you know....

Until then, you are nobody here. 

Oh, by the way, I have this for you:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Keep dreaming dude, your lack of coordination in your attacks (sendind lonely ships to the battles...), poor map-strategy and most important, the low level of skill of some of your veteran players (let me name a few: celoide, migel esparsa, zapator, celtiber...) are only some of the facts that makes spain a weak nation.

WoW, Why are you so jealous???

I ´ll repeat: anything to say about the topic of this thread?? Cause all of us are tired about you always fact "We are better than you".  we know you are of think, ok, you win.

Here is the the prize to you:

infografia-copa-mundo-fifa.jpg

You win, ok... perfect, congrats Horatio... anything else to say? (Productive & Constructive). Well be aware to cross your way, the maddness of the sea incarnated into your avatar, we are afraid.

Now, time to wait you opinion about spanish alliance and allies: TIC TAC TIC TAC

• Like 2

2 hours ago, _Alucard_ said:

Here is what this clown is:

Absolutely coward ingame with no skills at all. Only writtes bullshit on the forum but can't do anything ingame because he is a coward and doesn't reaveal his name. He is so afraid of being killed everytime any captain sees his name that he rather stay safe only writing as if he was an excellent captain. 

He thinks he is like Horatio Hornblower but has no clue about diplomacy, tactics, or anything. He is so useless that he even changed nation. 

Unlike you, those spanish captains are out there everyday fighting for their nation, so you'd better not name any spanish captain again ever, coward.

You are only rubbish, someone that can't even talk on TS because can't stand your own teammates. What kind of player are you? You are a joke, a useless captain, nothing at all. Full stop.

We've kicked your ass so many times that it affects your little englander ego, right? Deal with it!!!!!!!!! GB has and has ever had big numbers; Spain is a low populated nation and even with that problem we just do our best and actually we're doing fine. 

I respect every captain ingame but not clowns and cowards like you. But someday I'll meet you again and you won't be with 6 guys like last time. That day it'll be a pleasure for me to send you with spongebob you know....

Until then, you are nobody here. 

Oh, by the way, I have this for you:

Pirates of the caribbean????? HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you use fantasy or hollywood to prove something? Poor spantard, go to history books and see how your navy and colonial empire ended.

But hey, you should be proud, you are reenacting History in the game with all your failures as a nation.

And dude, you are wrong. I didn´t change nation. I will be british forever, unlike VLTRA. VLTRA/HYDRA,  the same clan which went to DN and began to attack other spaniards. Where were you? Did you change nation too? Or did you log out and go to a corner waiting for better times?

Unlike you, I choose to fight until the end for my country. The coward here is you, my salty friend.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Pirates of the caribbean????? HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Do you use fantasy or hollywood to prove something? Poor spantard, go to history books and see how your navy and colonial empire ended.

But hey, you should be proud, you are reenacting History in the game with all your failures as a nation.

And dude, you are wrong. I didn´t change nation. I will be british forever, unlike VLTRA. VLTRA/HYDRA,  the same clan which went to DN and began to attack other spaniards. Where were you? Did you change nation too? Or did you log out and go to a corner waiting for better times?

Unlike you, I choose to fight until the end for my country. The coward here is you, my salty friend.

It seems that your empire didn't end much better

Well, our failure as a nation is beating you and be in first place? I don't mind failing then.

My ship has always sailed the same flag ( and it always will  be the same)

When you see a picture of a battle you can see my name there (if I can go). You can't say the same of you  because you are a coward and hide behind that character. Coward!

You, little englander,  are garbage. Write in the forum because that's all you can do. The great admiral who nobody can follow ingame because they don't know who you are, rat.

On 1/15/2018 at 11:27 AM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You - I mean you as a player - are nothing in any case, since nobody knows who you are ingame.

Take out the balls, if you have some, and tell us your name in game!

Edited by victor

2 hours ago, Liq said:

I find it amusing some people still think that guy is a legit player

I think he is my mother in law improving the use of internet for oldies joinning this forum :)
DICK+MOBY.jpg

P.S My mother in law is fall in love with Gregory Peck!!!! And Richard Burton too!