Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

Good evening, I have to announce that as of today Russia and Spain are no longer allies.
I must thank our former allies for all the support they have given us for so long, and I wish them the best of luck in this new stage.

Edited:

Soon we will update.

Edited by Jorge
  • Like 4

On 8/11/2018 at 11:23 PM, RedNeckMilkMan said:

Negative. There was no agreement between 7UP and UWS to trade ports.
It's well known you were part of the negotiations and have the facts. Lol

You need to talk to @SUN and straighten out your stories..

Facts: Bensalem was spanish and we conquered from Great Britain. Our allied nation France attacked and conquered Bensalem from us. We then tried to retake the port, but failed after running into French, GB and Prussian players working together..  

How you can turn those events around to justify stating that Spanish are the agitators here I don't get. Backstabbers!

Pirates started attacking for a similar reason.  Russia attacked one of our ports, we attempted to retaliate at night.  Spain interfered.  JAGs was warned what would happen, this is the result.  While I can appreciate wanting to help allies, if you are going to ally yourself with more than half the server.....incidents like this are bound to happen.  Don't dictate to other nations who and where they are allowed to attack and then not expect retaliation.  In the case of the French, telling them they aren't even allowed to PVP in a certain area because it's "under your protection" is just sheer arrogance.  Personally I think this web of alliances and different clans helping certain nations is a mess.  Much preferred the hard coded alliances or simply none at all.  It's fun being pirate and not worrying about who you can and cannot attack.   

Yet another reason to make this game clan based rather than nation based.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

After that we were told by Spain that we were not allowed to be in the region or take any port (American or Brits) because Spain didn't want us there.

Did Jag's really say that? Where you in TS with us when we talk about this?

1 hour ago, Tiedemann said:

You need to talk to @SUN and straighten out your stories..

Facts: Bensalem was spanish and we conquered from Great Britain. Our allied nation France attacked and conquered Bensalem from us. We then tried to retake the port, but failed after running into French, GB and Prussian players working together..  

How you can turn those events around to justify stating that Spanish are the agitators here I don't get. Backstabbers!

Official french (EU)diplomats:

@CanorJax

@ScipioTortuga

39 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Your question: How you can turn those events around to justify stating that Spanish are the agitators here I don't get. Backstabbers! 

My answer: Because it all started with Jags....

We came to Benacca (which was open) to get some pvp vs the US. But Jags - who he told us was speaking for Spain - told us we couldn't be there after UWS had a go for Rutan. BLANC and WO was screening.

Then the Russian tried to take Benacca to punish the Brits from have the port open. We screened its fleet out.

After that we were told by Spain that we were not allowed to be in the region or take any port (American or Brits) because Spain didn't want us there. We thought that was a very poor way of treating a ally. And I am sure everybody understand that it's never good to dictate players from another nation what they can and cannot do.
So we decided to take Bensalem. We took it. And got a request from Spain to wait 2 days to find a solution (an option to get another port).

The solution never came instead Spain decided to retake the port and we got a  PB on Sunday morning (for us). We screened out the Spanish and their Russian's lackey.

True story !

1 hour ago, Louis Garneray said:

We thought that was a very poor way of treating a ally.

You guys at that point of when everything happened were not allies. You were on neutral friendly terms. The EU French broke any alliance with Espana when they were caught on US East Coast during port battles, which they stated they had no part or desire for, all while requesting Espana for help against at that time Sweden and Russia stating they need Espana help since the EU French were not able to field enough ships. There was probably more to Espana pulling the alliance with France of course but from what I was told talking to a few of them that was the final straw. 

• Like 1

The spanish were in the southeast as a request from the real french to assist them against the swedes. They tried to support the french on some operations together with the dutch while the night french thought seal clubbing around charleston is more important.

They honoured the alliance with the french aswell as the alliance with some Russian clans working with them and the united states. It wasn´t only one-way.

Go ask them. They helped the US to get some ports in the Belize region to settle down and prosper without getting ganked 24/7. The spanish told the french that they won´t allow them to open another 24/7 gank area down there and the french didn´t care.

So please stop spinning the truth. You know better.

I hope the Brits enjoy their new neighbours. You got what you called for. Guess who will be next once the french and their minions pushed out the US down at Belize and punished the Spanish for honoring their alliances.

Edited by Willem
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Real French? What does that mean?

Beside that thank you for confirming that you wanted to stop us from opening an outpost in the region. But I still don't understand how you came to think that Spain has any authority on some French clans.

We are interested in PvP. So we go wherever we can to get some.

For me real French are people from France.

And yes, confirmed. Spain didn´t want you to have an Outpost down at Belize. For the above reasons. Protect the US from getting camped 24/7 like they got from your countryman at Charleston. That´s not healthy.

And last, Spain never thought they have any authority on any other nation or clan. Spain just draw the line their.

French takes Bensalem from their ally. Then says this patheric words:
"On the other hand, we will not attack Spanish ports, but we will defend ourselves in case of aggression and retake the ports attacked and captured after this statement"

The war with Spain is not over and Spanish players can expect to be attacked where ever we find them.

If any nation wishes to have a Spanish port especially one without a timer please send a pm and we can work out a payment for it.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

This post shows your two problems.

1. You can only attack ports without timers because otherwise you would lose the battle.

2. You cannot afford enough PB timers to hurt us that's why you  have to ask other nations for financial help.

9297325805AA49EC856CE6C5CE6A40DC5EFB7A1F

1.)our last port battle at Bensalem. When spain attacked in their prime time they died before they got to the port.

2.) 8/14/2018 WO tax revenue 4.1mill+

3.) You smell funny.

That is all

Edited by Aster

1 hour ago, Aster said:

The war with Spain is not over and Spanish players can expect to be attacked where ever we find them.

If any nation wishes to have a Spanish port especially one without a timer please send a pm and we can work out a payment for it.

Jajajajajajaja 

On 7/26/2018 at 9:53 AM, Celtiberofrog said:

The Spanish Faction includes a « Clan confederation » called

El Real Acuerdo de Indias

It's a group of clans that are loyal to each other, act together at war and do strictly respect the confederation rules as well as political issues that are commonly decided.

The Real Acuerdo de Indias includes the following Spanish clans:

FNI ; 7UP ; FLEKI ; VLTRA ; VIXIT ; LIBRE ; TEARM ; ARM ; SKYNE ; LEON ; NOVA ; GRIJ ; GOE ; LUPUS ; 4PM ; ALU 

Current political positionning of our confederation:                           

France              ==> Friendly

After VIXIT, we have 7UP...

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21607-caribbean-great-battle-results/?do=findComment&comment=573031

If some Spanish players like « wine festival » just of front of Fort-Royal may be some French players would like to taste « Cuban cigars » at la Habana too

« El Réal Acuerdo de Indias », a reliable public answer to this statement please:

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/26628-pvp-eu-france-spain-declaration/

@Jorge?

4 minutes ago, JG14_Cuzn said:

Posturing and chest thumping from the 2 strongest nations in the game and all they both seem to do is gank newbs at KPR or Belize.

Damn you sir... could almost even hear yer voice...

Masts coloured with signals. "Attack! Attack!" So he will set up a ring around those ports. And when the enemy flets is all nicely entrenched behind forts and rocks, we'll finally attack, if we can coordinate the fleet. Straight up at their center, out in the lee, in that gorgeous field of fire. We will charge valiantly... and be butchered valiantly! And afterwards, men in tall hats and gold watch fobs will thump their chests and say what a brave charge it was.

( quoting liberty has been taken to suit NA )

• Like 1

On 8/17/2018 at 9:29 AM, REPUBLIQUE said:

After VIXIT, we have 7UP...

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21607-caribbean-great-battle-results/?do=findComment&comment=573031

If some Spanish players like « wine festival » just of front of Fort-Royal may be some French players would like to taste « Cuban cigars » at la Habana too

« El Réal Acuerdo de Indias », a reliable public answer to this statement please:

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/26628-pvp-eu-france-spain-declaration/

@Jorge?

They ignore you.

Jorge can't do much now because 7UP is the ruling clan in spain now. 

And let's be honest. They enjoyed defeating the french fleet at Mobile and Penzacola, they aren't scared of you.

5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

They ignore you.

And let's be honest. They enjoyed defeating the french fleet at Mobile and Penzacola, they aren't scared of you.

Know it is another topic my friend. But can you plz tell your country men, not to run away when they come to DK-Ng. Come with 6 plsyers and run the minut they ganked one player and see a small danish fleet comming out. We had to waist tree hours to get them in a fight where we could kill some of them. Half allready run to safty insted of helping there team mates. Another Britt cowardly stayed far away from his english captains, so he could kill a trader when we where busy.

You are britts. Look at your naval history. And act plz according to it.

6 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

They ignore you.

« Qui écrit? 🧐 Je ne me souviens pas d’avoir sonner les cloches pourtant... »🤐

10 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

7UP son la nación española?
Jorge, toma las riendas de tu nación y caza a estos criminales que son solo vasallos del Perfide Albion.

Edited by V Schoelcher