Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

4 minutes ago, Batman said:

Spain fighting night crew on forum. At night. While complaining about night flips.

#NavalActionLogic

sorry, but i have 15 days on holydays, and it was 1.48 am, not 4 am. My personal life is mine, I do not ask for yours.

2 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

^ please losing a couple of basically worthless ports was nothing. if that is all it takes to break your morale you must be running super hammocks. owait you are spanish seista time. 

i think that you need to reed again my replies 

8 minutes ago, Despeinao said:

i think that you need to reed again my replies 

The spanish always say the same. I will quit I will quit, you are such bad losers.

Face the truth, your elite fleet has been defeated several times this week by sweden, pirates, france and GB.

You lived in a buble thinking you had one of the best fleets because you were on the top conquest leaderboard.

So naive. You had numbers and half server working for you.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Just now, Coraline Vodka said:

how does us taking a few worthless ports matter? you can still do your thing in YOUR prime time 

I have said repeatedly that I do not mind losing ports. We like that if we can defend and have fun, we do not care about winning or losing. We attack our players of our pirme time. If you get funny sinking NPCs, i respect, is your way of game

4 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The spanish always say the same. I will quit I will quit, you are such bad losers.

Face the truth, your elite fleet has been defeated several times this week by sweden, pirates, france and GB.

You lived in a buble thinking you had one of the best fleets because you were on the top conquest leaderboard.

So naive. You had numbers and half server working for you. 

LOL

2 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

you dont mind losing ports yet say, (after we take a few ports, the main one being defended) "we will play another game" makes no sense. but carry on m8 o7 

maybe make no sense for you, but yes for us. I go to bed. Good Night

6 hours ago, Rabman said:

France              ==> WAR - WO/BLANC/UWS

The Spanish have taken things to far. First attempting to screen us from a port battle versus the Americans, and second by attempting to have their Russian Ally BETEP take the open port of Bonnaca to deny us easy access to the Yucatan. They asked for two days to develop a solution. They were given two days and no solution has been reached.

I don't speak for the daytime French, but I am speaking now for the nighttime French. No safe quarter will be given to any Spanish ships in any region of the Caribbean.

So people mocked and got mad about the Espana and US alliance. Espana did nothing with it even when US was in desperate need of help. They finally do something about it and people get mad still. Still good to see a war happen between two large port owning nations. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth

All true Spanish know who I'm and my obvious position about this situation.

Lets talk now about FACTS, rationality and stupidity

Spain:

now look at the map than read this:
beeing Allie with France give Spain a HUGE strategic advantage for the both side for obvious reasons + HUGE of times we had proven our loyalty to each other
an alliance with the american give a miserable strategic advantage to Spain + their loyalty is poorly proven to Spain
an alliance with the Russian give almost Zero strategic advantage to Spain + their loyalty not proven at all over time to Spain

BUT Spain chose to have an alliance with USA and Russ ENEMY of France = strategic stupidity

France:
all days clans manage to convince and retain A POWERFUL night clans from attacking Spain for months!!!
and all France have to live with our allies Spain choices, respected it, and deal with it

spain:
one month a go or little more join Spain VERY WEEK clans and the other clans do not manage to convince them from transforming the alliance in "friendly"
members of this clans attack us 24/7 at our capital and NO single actions PVP or RVR was from our side FOR WEEKS !!!

CONCLUSION:

Spain do not chose and protect an strategic alliance of huge interest this a is facts! and this is sadly stupid

the rest of the story is bla bla bla

NOW! days clans will decide about this war soon in a meeting

but let me tell you some other facts:

1) we are beholden to the night team that respected the day team and retain their own interest from attacking Spain for months and obviously we will support them !!!!
2) any attack by ANY Spain clan to ANY french port will lead to a total war with ALL France!

Edited by SUN

10 hours ago, Coraline Vodka said:

you dont mind losing ports yet say, (after we take a few ports, the main one being defended) "we will play another game" makes no sense. but carry on m8 o7

Are you reading what he is writing mate?

He does not mind loosing ports if the loss is the result of an actual port battle, he does not like loosing ports due to nightflipped empty battles.

It's not so difficult to understand.

Edited by victor

7 minutes ago, SUN said:

Spain:

beeing Allie with France give Spain a HUGE strategic advantage for the both side for obvious reasons + HUGE of times we had proven our loyalty to each other
an alliance with the american give a miserable strategic advantage to Spain + their loyalty is poorly proven to Spain
an alliance with the Russian give almost Zero strategic advantage to Spain + their loyalty not proven at all over time to Spain

BUT Spain chose to have an alliance with USA and Russ ENEMY of France = strategic stupidity

France:
all days clans manage to convince and retain A POWERFUL night clans from attacking Spain for months!!!
and all France have to live with our allies Spain choices, respected it, and deal with it

spain:
one month a go or little more join Spain VERY WEEK clans and the other clans do not manage to convince them from transforming the alliance in "friendly"
members of this clans attack us 24/7 at our capital and NO single actions PVP or RVR was from our side FOR WEEKS !!!

CONCLUSION:

Spain do not chose and protect an strategic alliance of huge interest this a is facts! and this is sadly stupid

1) we are beholden to the night team that respected the day team and retain their own interest from attacking Spain for months and obviously we will support them !!!!
2) any attack by ANY Spain clan to ANY french port will lead to a total war with ALL France!

Spain betrayed France at the very moment they refuse to stop BF-Russia.

But other nations have suffered the same fate, look at the US. Spain has never help them in retaking their home ports.

It is disgusting to have a so self-centered "ally".

5 minutes ago, victor said:

Are you reading what he is writing mate?

He does not mind loosing ports if the loss is the result of an actual port battle, he does not like loosing ports due to nightflipped empty battles.

It's not so difficult to understand.

Nah, every lost battle is a salty waterfall of tears for spain.

22 minutes ago, SUN said:

Spain:

France:

spain:

CONCLUSION:

Then you will stop to hide your ports in nightcrew timers?? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Then you will stop to hide your ports in nightcrew timers?? 

Hi old friend !!!

France have a strategic advantage of having a big night "task force"

we are not "Spanish" ... we do not throw away our strategic advantage and alliance idiotically

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

That's why you cannot divide your nation in nighttimers and daytimers.

You can divide! The night team have completely different interest of the day team but we manage to have all time one consolidated diplomatic line

but I know in Spain even if one "stupid" clan have some "little" own interest he do what he want and do not respect the others clans that do so so much for the nation

that's why the Vltra quit Spain in a time no ?  

Edited by SUN

1 minute ago, SUN said:

the night team have completely different interest of the day team but we manage to have all time one consolidated diplomatic line

but I know in Spain even if one "stupid" clan have some "little" own interest he do what he want and do not respect the others clan that do so so much for the nation

that's why the Vltra quit spain it a time no ?  

Spain-7UP is flipping the FRENCH port of Bensalem.

Glad to help.

15 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Spain-7UP is flipping the FRENCH port of Bensalem.

Glad to help.

in Spain do you have some communication and in formations exchange  in side the nation ?

that port was agreed with the 7up to give it back, before this mess

Glad to help.