Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

7 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

I have the feeling the multifliped nation would disagree with your definition of fun.

But thats me. 

Prussian, sweedes and brits multiflip our ports some times, and we figth and it was funny. This does not make the strategy gamy crazy and nigth flips will.

Just now, Dibbler said:

Ahh my mistake, i will edit :)

We have no problem with that, is part of the game. We did it and other faction did against us. If i remeber that multi vs RCS was of americans, french and pirates

They can try.  Admin will simply tell them to put timers on their ports.  Pay for the timers or hold less ports, the solution is quite simple.  Up until this week VCO owned 1 port without a timer.  Why?  Because we're cheap.  I'm sure most of the ports we do take will be re-taken by Spain during the daytime.  No drama.

Many nations have ports without timers.  They lose them.  They don't complain.  Prussia attacks pirate ports....we attack them at night (usually on a friday to be accommodating) and they show up....we have a good port battle.  No drama.  Sweden lost a lot of ports at night, I'm sure they don't like it.  You don't see them threatening to quit.  Only Spanish cowards threaten to quit like children when they have things not go their way.  It takes a very rare occasion for VCO and WO to be on the same side of things these days and in this case....be in total agreement.  Last time we worked together we made multiple EU nations quit.  Maybe we'll try again.  Last time around Spain and the US fought of Islamorada over and over.  We flip at night, they flip during the early daytime.  Finally we said...lets just do this on weekends and be reasonable.  Spain refused to negotiate.  Ever.  So we took Remedios from them and held it for months.  Then they quit.    

Spain in all it's arrogance and it's propensity to hold far more territory than it needs was the cause of this conflict.  If you don't want to get night flipped, don't fight with the night time fleets.  

Edited by Christendom

19 minutes ago, Christendom said:

They can try.  Admin will simply tell them to put timers on their ports.  Pay for the timers or hold less ports, the solution is quite simple.  Up until this week VCO owned 1 port without a timer.  Why?  Because we're cheap.  I'm sure most of the ports we do take will be re-taken by Spain during the daytime.  No drama.

Many nations have ports without timers.  They lose them.  They don't complain.  Prussia attacks pirate ports....we attack them at night (usually on a friday to be accommodating) and they show up....we have a good port battle.  No drama.  Sweden lost a lot of ports at night, I'm sure they don't like it.  You don't see them threatening to quit.  Only Spanish cowards threaten to quit like children when they have things not go their way.  It takes a very rare occasion for VCO and WO to be on the same side of things these days and in this case....be in total agreement.  Last time we worked together we made multiple EU nations quit.  Maybe we'll try again.  Last time around Spain and the US fought of Islamorada over and over.  We flip at night, they flip during the early daytime.  Finally we said...lets just do this on weekends and be reasonable.  Spain refused to negotiate.  Ever.  So we took Remedios from them and held it for months.  Then they quit.    

Spain in all it's arrogance and it's propensity to hold far more territory than it needs was the cause of this conflict.  If you don't want to get night flipped, don't fight with the night time fleets.   

Spain in its arrogance? please ... this is a game and apart from the rules we must play without bothering each other. What do you gain with the nocturn multiflips? Take all the cities you want, we will not defend one and we will make them neutral when you flipp it. Good luck figthing with NPCs

4 minutes ago, Spikes said:

That's fine...the object is to take ports and that is being accomplished, is it not? 

My objet is to have fun doing pvp or rvr against players. If your object is to win empty battles, it seems good to me. I do not understand it because it's boring, it's your way of playing, have fun.

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Empty PBs don't bother us.  Spikes has ocean slots to grind up and I need mortar brig practice.  

Spain attacked pirate ports and pirate RVR fleets.....and then whines when we respond.  Mess with the bull, you get the horns.   

LOL, maybe the best way to practice is with real battles not with empty battles XD. And Spain has not attacked any pirate port for a long time, in fact we did screen in portillo 3 weeks ago against your enemies

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Nuevitas.

Ask Jorge from ULTRA. They flipped the port.

Sorry, but it was yesterday after the second night flip. And pirates take some of our ports in the gulf some months ago in nigth flips too.

5 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

loses a few ports, quits. classic. 

I do not mind losing ports, I've lost many port battles that have been very fun. I buy a game to have fun, and if they take away the fun I simply buy another game. We have already been talking a lot of clans of the faction and if this situation bores us we will almost all leave. So, do whatever you want