Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] Spanish clan political situation

Celtiberofrog

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Excuses too poor, who has been the one who attacked a Spanish Port ?? I see you coming for a long time, as I told you personally yesterday, show me a single image of Spaniards fighting against the French in a rvr battle in recent months.
I am glad that you see your real image, what you could not do during the day you do it at night, when you know that there are no people to oppose. I have had the pleasure of meeting many French players, honorable and loyal, you are not. I hope you enjoy the empty battles a lot.

Jags showed up to screen us out, and we responded. We can all pretend that never happened right? Do you want to also pretend that you, me and Alucard didn't talk in circles for an hour trying to repair this ridiculousness Jags dragged us into? 

As a act of final support to build a bridge with you, we attacked the swedes who showed up at Turneff. No French tagged any Spanish.

I'm fine with all of this though honestly. Like you said yesterday "we never helped you". You're not wrong, so why be allies.

I'll make this very easy for you. I have no honor and we are the bad guys. So lets fight, sink ships and have some fun.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rabman said:

Jags showed up to screen us out, and we responded. We can all pretend that never happened right? Do you want to also pretend that you, me and Alucard didn't talk in circles for an hour trying to repair this ridiculousness Jags dragged us into? 

As a act of final support to build a bridge with you, we attacked the swedes who showed up at Turneff. No French tagged any Spanish.

I'm fine with all of this though honestly. Like you said yesterday "we never helped you". You're not wrong, so why be allies.

I'll make this very easy for you. I have no honor and we are the bad guys. So lets fight, sink ships and have some fun.

They are also allies of the russians and the us, your enemies.

Lets face it, they have been buying time with nice words and false promises of true friendship. Music to the ears for those who can't read between the lines. 

It is not your fault, the eu french always believe in the spanish word. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that the spanish diplo of ULTRA is french in real life.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

7 minutes ago, Rabman said:

You sank NPCs os you fight in a empty port battles, not againt us. Since you want with pirates to break the server with the nights flipps, we already have ideas to break it too. It will be funny.

5 minutes ago, Batman said:

My god, Spain. Someone is attacking you, get over it.

You basically controlled over 50 ports for months, you'll end up with a number you can defend. This happened to every nation by now.

We can't defend any at night... 

6 minutes ago, Batman said:

My god, Spain. Someone is attacking you, get over it.

You basically controlled over 50 ports for months, you'll end up with a number you can defend. This happened to every nation by now.

there is no problem if any faction attack our port, in fact we want to have fun in port battles, so any attack is wellcome, but using the night flip in this way is abusive,  and who does it knows. We are not going to stand still, if you want to break the server, that's what we're going to do as well.

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You did try Key West and Bensalem, but you failed.

Or maybe you are refering to screen out the enemy from the PB. 

Please elaborate because it is quite interesting.

Key west was an exception, and in Bensalem there were four Spaniards to defend that they got bored and stayed up late.

1 minute ago, Despeinao said:

there is no problem if any faction attack our port, in fact we want to have fun in port battles, so any attack is wellcome, but using the night flip in this way is abusive,  and who does it knows. We are not going to stand still, if you want to break the server, that's what we're going to do as well.

Just because it's night for you, doesn't mean it is for somebody else. It's a totally legit mechanic to attack a port at any given time when there is no timer applied.

• Like 1

Well you guys managed to interfere with 2 RVR fleets at night, which started this whole mess.  If you don’t want to be attacked at night, don’t fuck with night time RVR.  Seems simple. 

Spain attacked a XXXXX owned pirate port, an evening clan, during the day.  Lost horribly.  They tried to screen us out of Manataca.  JAGs freaks out and refuses to negotiate.  Now you lose ports.   

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Despeinao said:

Which is your opinion on multiflips? I ask this because you have recently took part in a multiflip operation.

Thx for the replies.

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Just because it's night for you, doesn't mean it is for somebody else. It's a totally legit mechanic to attack a port at any given time when there is no timer applied. 

Of course that is legitim but that does not mean that it is not abusive. What is the logic of attacking empty cities at night? We do not attack night pirates because we want to play harbor battles with enemies, not empty ones. This is an obvious attempt to break the server, and you know it.

Just now, Despeinao said:

Of course that is legitim but that does not mean that it is not abusive. What is the logic of attacking empty cities at night? We do not attack night pirates because we want to play harbor battles with enemies, not empty ones. This is an obvious attempt to break the server, and you know it.

1. If it's legit, how can it be abusive?

2. So you do not attack at night because you don't want empty PBs actually and not because of lack of players during night time? @Christendom

3. How is this breaking the server?

Break the server... Interesting.

And this come from a player whose nation has been allied to half the server to fight only one enemy.

Hilarious.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Which is your opinion on multiflips? I ask this because you have recently took part in a multiflip operation.

Thx for the replies.

this multiflipps are day multiflipps in which the defending players defended their ports. We have also done multiflips,  and others factions have also made them and we have never complained, in fact it has been fun because they are battles in which we participate.

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Break the server... Interesting.

And this come from a player whose nation has been allied to half the server to fight only one enemy.

Hilarious.

Others faction figth togeter too. We figth a lot of months against brits, sweddes, danes and pirtates that multiflip aour port too

this multiflipps are day multiflipps in which the defending players defended their ports. We have also done multiflips,  and others factions have also made them and we have never complained, in fact it has been fun because they are battles in which we participate.

I have the feeling the multifliped nation would disagree with your definition of fun.

But thats me.

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

1. If it's legit, how can it be abusive?

2. So you do not attack at night because you don't want empty PBs actually and not because of lack of players during night time? @Christendom

3. How is this breaking the server?

1 legitimate is not synonymous with non-abusive. There are many rules in this game that being legitimate have been considered exploits.

2 We do not attack night pirates during the day because we do not want to fight in empty battles. That's why we attack European clans.

3. you are a veteran player and you know perfectly well that this breaks the server, because the game strategy goes crazy. That's why the alternative server was created months ago

54 minutes ago, Rabman said:

Ok, war with France, any French will be attacked. See you... 

• Like 2