Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, dark lord rediii said:

dont cry then if the empire crushes you.

Redii too much Role Playing? Time to update title on forum mateūüėÉ

Kind obsolete...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bart Smith said:

Redii too much Role Playing? Time to update title on forum mateūüėÉ

its the forum title I cant change it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, vazco said:

Ideas always start from talking about them. When I suggest one thing, and then you suggest that Prussia is in a decline and needs to withdraw from all the RvR, it's kind of an uphill battle to convince anyone to anything. It's just more pleasant to organize with people who want to do this, instead of fight with someone who wants to push his approach. That's why I changed nation. Nothing personal.ÔĽŅÔĽŅÔĽŅ

#FakeNews Everywhere I state that everyone can do as they wish, I'm not gonna forbid anyone to do RvR and I always stated ALOHA, not Prussia. You have your believes that I controlled everything or whatever... you could organize a PB and go with HANSA/PRIMA/TALER/SALTY or players from ALOHA like Alex that want RvR. I didn't put any ban. Here is original proof:

image.thumb.png.4a86bbe1bb1dcbff524dbbb6fb2e8beb.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

#FakeNews Everywhere I state that everyone can do as they wish, I'm not gonna forbid anyone to do RvR and I always stated ALOHA, not Prussia. You have your believes that I controlled everything or whatever... you could organize a PB and go with HANSA/PRIMA/TALER/SALTY or players from ALOHA like Alex that want RvR. I didn't put any ban. Here is original proof:

image.thumb.png.4a86bbe1bb1dcbff524dbbb6fb2e8beb.png

–£—Ā—ā–į–Ľ –ĺ—ā –Ņ–Ī?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, OjK said:

I feel really appreciated, that 3 currently biggest nations on the server combine their strength to kill the smallest one :)

Well done! :)

Remember Cartagena screen fleet?? yourselves have searched for it. They warned you of what would happen ....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OjK said:

I feel really appreciated, that 3 currently biggest nations on the server combine their strength to kill the smallest one :)

Well done! :)

let me tell it again...( push the arrow in the right corner of the box )

we did not start.... you did.

ask yourself where you ever attacked by the Dutch?

if you throw balls, expect some back... from many directions...

we never heard you say ...sorry , we made a mistake... our bad!

only bla bla bla ,, and that's fine too....

out.

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Thonys without your savior rediii, where would the Dutch stand? Except for some LIONS guys (kudos you really do proper pvp these days) the Dutch are still what they were before. Non-existing in RvR. Where will you be when all these dragged-in pvpers from other nations will just move away? Ask yourselves: did HAVOC (or rediii) improve the nation or are they just some good players that - as most pvpers - give a fuck for whom they play as long as they can smash someone. 

If you ask me, without HAVOC you wouldn't have actually ever attacked the poles (or any other nation) so please stop playing the big boii just because some mercenaries made your trading passages easier. Better grow a backbone like the poles, at least they try to fight for what they have reached, how much or few it may be.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

 

No point in doing RVR if we're gonna get screened out by 3/4/5 nations, so grats I guess. 

  

u had 3 nations vs 4 nations. and you had more numbers and your allies were trying to be useless... like the Russians did. just get wrecked kid. stop sucking. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Christendom sometimes it's better just to admit a defeat. Too many explanations and apologies then always seem a bit weak

Edited by Hellmuth von M√ľcke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

17 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

who are you?

@Coraline Vodka, a  German playing for Prussia, are you feeling better now that you know that? And who are you?

Edited by Hellmuth von M√ľcke
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

#FakeNews Everywhere I state that everyone can do as they wish, I'm not gonna forbid anyone to do RvR and I always stated ALOHA, not Prussia. You have your believes that I controlled everything or whatever... you could organize a PB and go with HANSA/PRIMA/TALER/SALTY or players from ALOHA like Alex that want RvR. I didn't put any ban. Here is original proof:

image.thumb.png.4a86bbe1bb1dcbff524dbbb6fb2e8beb.png

What's so fake in my news? I'm only writing the truth and I'm not blaming you. I didn't suggest you "control everything" in Prussia - as you maybe remember, we were explaining this together to someone recently. You just had different opinion, to which you were convincing people - in topics of organizing content for people and reorganizing communication multiple times you were stating your different opinion. As a leader of the biggest clan, this matters.

I'm not suggesting you were usurping any power in Prussia :) You simply wanted to focus on PvP, and that's fine. I wanted a nation that has a focus on RvR, so were a few others. That's also fine.

 

Anyway, this dicussion drifts from external  diplomacy to history of some internal affairs. I guess it's  no point of talking about it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Palatinose said:

@Thonys without your savior rediii, where would the Dutch stand? Except for some LIONS guys (kudos you really do proper pvp these days) the Dutch are still what they were before. Non-existing in RvR. Where will you be when all these dragged-in pvpers from other nations will just move away? Ask yourselves: did HAVOC (or rediii) improve the nation or are they just some good players that - as most pvpers - give a fuck for whom they play as long as they can smash someone. 

If you ask me, without HAVOC you wouldn't have actually ever attacked the poles (or any other nation) so please stop playing the big boii just because some mercenaries made your trading passages easier. Better grow a backbone like the poles, at least they try to fight for what they have reached, how much or few it may be.

rp

Just imagine this... Mr. Palatinose.


If Hitler or Mussolini, or Stalin

was born in London.
would he have said the big words:


"we conquer the beaches"
"we stand firm"
"we fight for our country"
"We will stand, whatever the costs may be."

 

well.... probably or probably not.... but i assure you he would do the same as Mr. Churchill did.

fact is:

Pugno - pro - Patria

IMG_0397.JPG.5fda126c6f95091f08febb6af2b

(we fight for our country)

but Do you?

fact is:  much" captains" are not at the Swedish side or the Russian or the polish ...

everybody who fights on the Dutch side is a winner, let there be no mistake.

the way you talk is much of disrespect to all our captains,  > who push you back to the holes where you came from.

And let me say it again...WE DID NOT START THIS ...many foes did. 

why did they do it?  well if you ain't Dutch, you Aint much.  or think stupid and see no consequences  ...you may pick.

 

You can always ask for asylum we are forgiving people...(well.... some of us)

Face the fact:  you,  my friend are fighting a cause, not worth fighting for. 

PS :
To all the real dutch who fight in foreign dictatorship, return to your country and fight for your ancestors, your country is under attack, do the right thing.

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RaimundoJoe said:

Man, your words are 'a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma'...

He translates word for word dutch to english. Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nelsons Barrel said:

He translates word for word dutch to english. Enjoy.

well even google is my friend ,is he yours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

But Pala is right. @Thonys the dutch wasen't much before Rediii came.  Not in the year I have played. And as I been told not before either, for a long time. But I think it is great that he managed to kick some spirit in to the dutch. The more, like now, that do RvR the better content for all. I also like that the polish have chosen to join to. They just didn't get in to the game, when The where all mighty. Thats the different between a polish captain and a Dutch captain.

Just scroll back on forum post. Plenty of whinning by the dutch. Now where Rediii have made you strong, well I guess you have to compensate for all those years. But where will you be when he once more take a break from the game. Guess we then have to find a tissue for you once more.

We all know, who kicked you all day long down there. But first when they left the danish  nation, you found the balls to revenge your hard fait. But not on those that did it, but on a weak nation. My friend, you are a coward and will allways be it.

Edited by staun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thonys said:

well even google is my friend ,is he yours.

Still this day nobody complained that he did not understand a single word of mine, yours on the other hand I dont even start to read as its bullshit in content, the use of capital letters is plainly wrong, grammar just not given and as I said, you translate word for word dutch to english, making it hard for every other to even try to understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

Still this day nobody complained that he did not understand a single word of mine, yours on the other hand I dont even start to read as its bullshit in content, the use of capital letters is plainly wrong, grammar just not given and as I said, you translate word for word dutch to english, making it hard for every other to even try to understand.

You are wrong. He can write a fine english, Just on other treads. It is only in News he has this fine art of writing style.

Edited by staun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, staun said:

You are wrong. He can write a fine english, Just on other treads. It is only in News he has this fine art of writing style.

Staun! .... i must pay ..Respect.

perhaps, there is a light at the dark end of the tunnel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Staun! .... i must pay ..Respect.

perhaps, there is a light at the dark end of the tunnel.

There allways is. But lets hope in not is a train moving towards youūüė®

Edited by staun
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...