Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

1 minute ago, troody said:

very smart to call other nations puppets when complaining about their possible ally against russia......berni taught u some diplomacy? :D

The north remembers when France offered us ports on there waters as a safe heaven incase we lost all our ports to Sverige nation. The French offered us ships and supplys to aid our war against the Sverige. Now they are in bed together! Either they have no balls or they are puppets!!

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

fireships shouldnt live in cages!

Monk3y in a cage is a safe Monk3y 

Reddii when I return to my cage can we have cuddles again? I miss our cuddles in my cage! It's cold out here, I'm running low on supplys of cigars and bananas. Found loads of vodka it burns good!!!

Edited by monk33y

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

It is common that nations unite against a server great power. First, it was Lord Vicious, then Sweden, now the role was taken by Russia. The wheel is spinning, all that changes is a name on top of it. 

Its like a game of thrones :lol:

PS: We are not going to stop the wheel, we are going to break the wheel.

Best regards - the server police

• Like 2

Just now, Banished Privateer said:

It is common that nations unite against a server great power. First, it was Lord Vicious, then Sweden, now the role was taken by Russia. The wheel is spinning, all that changes is a name on top of it. 

TBH Sweden and GB - also taken alone - still have more ports than Russia.

Just now, Jon Snow lets go said:

Your more like the black tower!!!!

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

But... do you have dragons? As far as I know, Dragon joined Russia. He left Sweden and US far behind.

Swedes + British + Danish+ French + pirates vs Russia + Spain... Seems balanced :P

That big storm did not stop more than 10 Swedes from going to Harbor Island to help the British ...

1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

We decide us Saturday .... Atm old enemi of French (Swedish) aren t hostile with us. Russian (Northviking) will probably enter in war against French. (VCO lost ports against WO and BLANC)

Northviking will probably enter in war against French? Isn't it that Northviking would like to prevent a war between our countries WO and BLANC are fueling with their attacks on our ports? We would love to have the French on our side. But of course we will defend ourselves, if France doesn't stop invading our territory. 

Ah another NA day,another lesson in “ how to make friends and influence people”

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Swedes + British + Danish+ French + pirates vs Russia + Spain... Seems balanced :P

That big storm did not stop more than 10 Swedes from going to Harbor Island to help the British ...

believe it or not jorge, some storms end sometime

A over 1 hohr sail to trinidad and a 10 min sail to harbour is a difference :)

47 minutes ago, rediii said:

I would be glad to fight side by side with france again like the good old times of the eastern alliance 

LOL

2 hours ago, DesMoines said:

We decide us Saturday .... Atm old enemi of French (Swedish) aren t hostile with us. Russian (Northviking) will probably enter in war against French. (VCO lost ports against WO and BLANC)

Mon ami...

I know you an consider King of Clowns a rogue clan.

I see no reason for Russia to punish the french nations for the actions of one vengeful and extremely salty clan group (WO/BLANC).

We have too much history. Adn let me ask you this: Even though King of Clowns has taken some ports from us, did we take any from you? 

And what nation has been taking ports from you since the reset of the map? 

let that sink in. And look up Stockholm Syndrome while you are at it. (Quite apporopriate in this situation)

Á bientôt, j'espère comme des amis comme tourjours!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grundgemunkey said:

looks like someones worried   :lol:

Looks like that France is your last hope, since your alliance failes terribly. Remember Rubli returned immediately back into port after they saw the Russian fleet sailing yesterday. Swedes never left port for Trinidad PB after the first rumors about the Russian fleet circled in Gustavia. Only the French fleet entered Hat Island PB and got beaten.

I'm only worried about the time we have to spend to conquer all those ports which our enemies offer us without chance to defend them. I smell dozens of empty portbattles in the next time.

4 minutes ago, Jorge said:

French have not made their choice yet (Saturday), today they got WO & BLANC clans as rogues who are playing Sweeds game.

Spain has always been friendly with many French clans

Sweeds have been humiliating French for many months

I truly believe in French honor & dignity, how could they knee to their oppressor ?!! (only because of 2 newcomers rogue clans)

• Like 2

WO & BLANC have only attack VCO towns. If All Russians are behind VCO clan.....All French will be behind WO & BLANC clan probably the best thing we can do ;)

What did you expect? That we act like France in the past? There is only one Russia! And VCO is part of it.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

It's not about ports, but about RvR players.

I'm sure they have many more RvR players than Spain and Russia. And if you add pirates, French and Danish numbers are overwhelming.

I am also sure  that despite the numbers, we will fight even if we lose all the ports.

o7

Know that no Frenchman will negotiate a port with the Swedish. They are ports that we do not need. If we need it we will attack them.

The Russians are threatening our cities with more than dubious pretexts. If they threaten us we will do what is necessary to understand that we owe them nothing. Their help was expected to attack the Swedish, and they never came screener for us. On the other hand they have screener against us.

If the Swedish and the English allow us to fight against a common enemy, as huge as it is..... then we will combine our forces with theirs to make our voice heard!

Sounds like your decission is already made. Then cannons shall speak.

1 minute ago, Jorge said:

I'm sure they have many more RvR players than Spain and Russia. And if you add pirates, French and Danish numbers are overwhelming.

I am also sure  that despite the numbers, we will fight even if we lose all the ports.

o7

so far the French nation is only BLANC and WO? so far Danish side is only BF? I see 3 clans, not 2 nations. Stop thinking about it in terms of nations.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jorge said:

we will fight

Cant see you behind that wall of Russians screening for you.

4 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

today they got WO & BLANC clans as rogues who are playing Sweeds game.

xd

If you know KoC just a bit then u know hes doing what he wants

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

Just now, Jon Snow lets go said:

I saw hem asking for redii last night in global chat..... Maybe he should switch nation...

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Cant see you behind that wall of Russians screening for you.

xd

I was in Harbour Island looking your ships helping brits. 

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

so far the French nation is only BLANC and WO? so far Danish side is only BF? I see 3 clans, not 2 nations. Stop thinking about it in terms of nations.

DNP and more Danish clans  attacked Corrientes a few days ago.... Not only BF

34 minutes ago, victor said:

TBH Sweden and GB - also taken alone - still have more ports than Russia.

Russia is generous also in victory. Doesn't seem like you appreciated that a lot. But we can reduce the number of GB ports if you prefer. They are undefended anyway. We can send some newbies in.