Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

19 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

Especially since you use a GB alt or insider friend to tag yourself when the  unsuspecting victim is in the circle range thus dragging him into battle and not able to summon help.

I don't have alts, nor use them for dragging players in the safe zone. Please report battle/names/screenshots to Tribunal for clarification.

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 1

Court Report

Following the heinous crime of Green on Green obstruction eight Captains have been convicted most terribly. Oil paintings of a large number of incidents were provided by plaintiffs which showed a blatant disregard for the law of the seas by the accused including attempted beaching, ship wreck and aiding the enemy. A guilty verdict was announced as family members of the convicted were led away following a spate of breathlessness.

The convicted and stained were named as follows:

Jon Snow lets go - HRE Sverige Konteramiral
Robeque - RUBLI Pirate Curse
dron441 - RUBLI Pirate Curse
Friedus - FRC Sverige Konteramiral
KaRateL11 - RUBLI Pirate Curse
DIMAS 85  - BF Danmark-Norge Kontreadmiral
Captain Reverse - BF Danmark-Norge Kontreadmiral
CptCubarage - BF Danmark-Norge Kommander

Following the mass hangings of the notorious SORRY clan at Cap Fraincais, reports were also heard that an order for extra oak planks and cordage had been placed in anticipation that a new gallows structure would be needed to support the lardy weight of falling corpses and egos. 

Yesterday families of the accused looked on as the full might of the law was thrown at the convicted. A weighty slap with a marmalade sandwich missed each convict by a fathom.  However, a court official stated that repeat offenders will be demoted. This was treated with all the seriousness it deserved.

It can only be assumed that appeals for clemency were heard siting oil painting interpretation errors and that these were new recruits who had no intention of causing harm but had somehow fallen into some terrible trap set by the plaintiffs.

The oak plank and cordage order has reportedly been used to make extra tables and seats along with a large order of rum and giggles in Scandinavian and Pirate lodgings.

Let that be a lesson to us all.

Buster (Hacked) 

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
Appropriate language removed
  • Like 9

8 hours ago, Hethwill said:

On principle the majority would love a proper war but many cannot simply "let the enemy have it their way", and this becomes a weapon far stronger than any of the ships and janky equipments.

Pretty silly. 

Well put sir 

15 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

Even in defeat Spanish have to post pictures to try and  make other people look bad. I have been in a quite few port battles against Spain and the pictures will only come out when you win . or when you think it will be degrading to your opponent,  when you loose witch is quite often it goes very quite on the screen shot front.  The rest of your fleet didn't even make it to the battle because they were intercepted

I am  glad GB don't feel the need to post a gloating screen shot with every port battle victory.

Yeah but even if they did no one really cares about shallow pbs or pbs against ai.

Edited by Potemkin

27 minutes ago, Fletch67 said:

Even in defeat Spanish have to post pictures to try and  make other people look bad. I have been in a quite few port battles against Spain and the pictures will only come out when you win . or when you think it will be degrading to your opponent,  when you loose witch is quite often it goes very quite on the screen shot front.  The rest of your fleet didn't even make it to the battle because they were intercepted

I am  glad GB don't feel the need to post a gloating screen shot with every port battle victory.

Well i was trying to have fun in a battle against 20 brits instead of raging and insulting them i dont think im making Gb looks bad. ;)

Relax bro is a game

23 minutes ago, Potemkin said:

Yeah but even if they did no one really cares about shallow pbs or pbs against ai.

The British only started fighting the Ai over shallow ports to replace the losses suffered to the russian empire! The Russian Empire controls GB's historical pve waters... Gb the Ai misses you!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, monk33y said:

The British only started fighting

At least they fight, what do u do?

"Brot kann schimmeln, was kannst du?"

Edited by Jon Snow lets go

7 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

At least they fight, what do u do?

"Brot kann schimmeln, was kannst du?"

I'm active again! Apart from abusing bugs/features, what do you do again ?? 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, monk33y said:

Trying to make the carribean a better place by sinking Russian trash and Spanish port traders =)

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, monk33y said:

You have never been active. How many in game hours do you have anyway? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Trying to make the carribean a better place by sinking Russian trash and Spanish port traders =)

Do you actually sink Russian ships or just ram them in friendly battles?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, monk33y said:

The British only started fighting the Ai over shallow ports to replace the losses suffered to the russian empire! The Russian Empire controls GB's historical pve waters... Gb the Ai misses you!

how are the russians going to replace the ports lost to the spanish ,,

24 minutes ago, Christendom said:

875466c12efa32d3d7d32ef443610d7e--meme-b :D

59 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Hold the Press.

important news that may change the war and politisk situation had just hit us all.

Russia regard Sweden as a frindly nation, witch Russia plan to make joint operations with.How ells will@Jon Snow lets go be able to ram a Russian in frindly battle, ore have He change over to the Russians? So many questions and so few answers. 

How do @rediii take that one of his officers are in bed with the Russians.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, staun said:

Hold the Press.

important news that may change the war and politisk situation had just hit us all.

Russia regard Sweden as a frindly nation, witch Russia plan to make joint operations with Sweden.How ells is @Jon Snow lets go be able to ram a Russian in frindly battle, ore have He change over to the Russians? So many questions and so few answers. 

How do @rediii take that one of his officers are in bed with the Russians.

Juat imagine us using forged papers and joining sweden....

57 minutes ago, Christendom said:

To be fair. I would ram my bow so far down your stern you would get crew shock and then I would rub salt all over your open stern so that it burns if you joined my side. 

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

To be fair. I would ram my bow so far down your stern you would get crew shock and then I would rub salt all over your open stern so that it burns if you joined my side. 

That’s not what you tell me in private big boy.  

• Like 4

I'll be honest when hatchi speaks following any Welsh related topic, leaves me feeling confused, hurt and lost! 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

You have never been active. How many in game hours do you have anyway? 

971 hrs Mr hatchi! I don't claim to be anything other than myself. Which alt are you referring to btw?

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 1

On 16/1/2018 at 6:15 PM, Christendom said:

SORRY members don’t get warnings it seems, only important streamers and server darlings do.  Punishment in this game does not apply to everyone equally it seems.  

Right @Lord Vicious?

• Like 6

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be opened. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

8XGUkZg.jpg

4 minutes ago, vazco said:

An innocent Prussian envoy was heading to Saint Louis to speak on behalf of the Commonwealth with the British, when he was brutally attacked by a group of five traitorous Commonwealth captains. Due to a lack of compensation of this hideous act, an unwritten non-agression pact between Prussia and Commonwealth is considered to be broken, and PvP hostilities between both nations are considered to be opened. Prussia will refrain from taking ports of the Commonwealth, however shipping of His Majesty's of Poland and Lithuania will be a subject to a justified retaliation.

8XGUkZg.jpg

WnWvgSt.jpg

• Like 2