Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

that the Russians have become a steamroller is one thing.  but that small nations can not cooperate or even worse, that they fight each other is pathetic

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Lars Kjær said:

Still hard to do a deal when Sweden has proven that they aren't the most trustworthy partners... But I reckon a response will be forthcoming in the future.

I mean, I can't disagree there. ah well as the EU guys put it, I'm just part of that darn US night time bunch :P

35 minutes ago, Citoyen J said:

that the Russians have become a steamroller is one thing.  but that small nations can not cooperate or even worse, that they fight each other is pathetic

Leave the russians to do their PvE in the great mexican pond and let the rest of us have fun.

3 minutes ago, Lars Kjær said:

Leave the russians to do their PvE in the great mexican pond and let the rest of us have fun.

But who then they gonna bully? 

1 hour ago, Mascarino said:

But who then they gonna bully? 

I honestly don't care.. it's not up to the players to balance out shitty mechanics.. get the fun you can and hello kitty the rest. Gamepop is declining anyway so why bother about the russians?

15 hours ago, Lars Kjær said:

I honestly don't care.. it's not up to the players to balance out shitty mechanics.. get the fun you can and hello kitty the rest. Gamepop is declining anyway so why bother about the russians?

In every chat you write the game pop is declining, the game is dead.... Every day´s doomsday. Could you please stop that? To me it seems to be the most active NA of the past two years! Cheers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Staunberg said:

So you say he should not write what be belive is true?

To me it seams the Numbers haven’t been lower since the game got released. Guess it is all abouth what story you want to tell. 

But keep telling the game is going great, if thats what you belive, but do think you should show enough respect for others, to express another view, than yours.

Actually it was admin saying he´s pretty satisfied with the player numbers we have right now. I´d wish them a bit higher, see several things to be improved or adjusted, but do not see the game dying every week for years now. That´s all I mention to this matter not wanting to be disrespectful against other players.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

@Banished Privateer  @Terminator1256we accepted deal with 500 combat medals for Baracoa Port Battle.

So? Where my and Beconda combt madals? We wait 

or u like always bla bla bla?

Banished Privateer is banned in game and forums, it may be difficult for him to pay you.

32 minutes ago, Terminator1256 said:

Banished Privateer is banned in game and forums, it may be difficult for him to pay you.

For claims, try contacting ORP Blyskawica.