Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

15 hours ago, Lars Kjær said:

I honestly don't care.. it's not up to the players to balance out shitty mechanics.. get the fun you can and hello kitty the rest. Gamepop is declining anyway so why bother about the russians?

In every chat you write the game pop is declining, the game is dead.... Every day´s doomsday. Could you please stop that? To me it seems to be the most active NA of the past two years! Cheers.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Staunberg said:

So you say he should not write what be belive is true?

To me it seams the Numbers haven’t been lower since the game got released. Guess it is all abouth what story you want to tell. 

But keep telling the game is going great, if thats what you belive, but do think you should show enough respect for others, to express another view, than yours.

Actually it was admin saying he´s pretty satisfied with the player numbers we have right now. I´d wish them a bit higher, see several things to be improved or adjusted, but do not see the game dying every week for years now. That´s all I mention to this matter not wanting to be disrespectful against other players.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

@Banished Privateer  @Terminator1256we accepted deal with 500 combat medals for Baracoa Port Battle.

So? Where my and Beconda combt madals? We wait 

or u like always bla bla bla?

Banished Privateer is banned in game and forums, it may be difficult for him to pay you.

32 minutes ago, Terminator1256 said:

Banished Privateer is banned in game and forums, it may be difficult for him to pay you.

For claims, try contacting ORP Blyskawica.

Today I have taken comnand of my new ship, delivered by the admiralty. A frigat. Allready on the way to the ship I got suspecius. First thing I did when entering my cabin was looking at the ships logs. 
I was an outdated build. Sabicu Oak. A plain ship build by plain crafters(No port bonus)

last thought before I would ordre my first lt, to take it to see.”Dear lord, what shape is the Danish navy in?”. 
Well they say the captain makes the ship.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Today I have taken comnand of my new ship, delivered by the admiralty. A frigat. Allready on the was to the ship I got suspecius. First thing I did when entering my cabin was looking at the ships logs. 
I was an outdated build. Sabicu Oak. A plain ship build by plain crafters(No port bonus)

last thought before I would ordre my first lt, to take it to see.”Dear lord, what shape is the Danish navy in?”. 
Well they say the captain makes the ship.

thats great caribbean invasion news!

Never before have I been ashamed to be a dane. But today, I was shocked to realize what the danes have become.

We where offered  a help pack from a nation, with shal be unnamed. So fare all have rejected to take it. It have been given with respect, but we can't repay. Danes are not beggers, so we can't accept. We will live and burn before we bend ore bow to anybody. Just to find out a new arrival clan have been given dubs to help upgrade a port. Worse an offer by the Swedes. No swedish money goes to any danish port. Should this happend I will ask a Russian squadron to invite me in. So fare the port upgrades have mainly been made by  @Gorgons and me. Roughly 60--70%. Rest by a few deticated players. 

Danes are not like the rest. 

He looked in his personal log. A captain of the Royal Danish Norweian Navy-(not RDNN). Would this be the end of his service to his beloved nation.

Danes

1. complain when clans leave the nation and "ruin" what they had because somehow when a clan decides to join a nation they must be utterly loyal or risk being traitors forever?

2. complain when the same clans offer help and they won't accept it because "it's beneath us" and "we don't accept help from traitors." Even though no one is asking for anyone to bend the knee

3. complains that their so called "enemies" wish to help them and lets not mention those swedes. Man what it must feel like to have so much pent up real life national anger between nations. It's just as bad as Scots and Londoners.

So I guess any more players that leave are also labelled traitors? is it DNP, or only part of the DNP membership that is planning to leave?

you wonder why people end up not enjoying this game or the groups in this game. Waaaaaaay tooo much bullshit flinging around.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Danes

1. complain when clans leave the nation and "ruin" what they had because somehow when a clan decides to join a nation they must be utterly loyal or risk being traitors forever?

Find a post where I complain abouth Havoc leaving? Find one where I Call them traitors. Go ask @rediii if I didn’t in pm tell him, that I understod him, go ask him if when they told the nation, weather I defended him and Havoc in nation chat, ore not.

2. complain when the same clans offer help and they won't accept it because "it's beneath us" and "we don't accept help from traitors." Even though no one is asking for anyone to bend the knee

I don’t know witch Swedish clans have offered to help. Again plz show me where I have called anybody a traitor. You don’t build a unité in a nation, if ppl just getting everything from others. The danes are not united in a common goal, not even to make a new crafting port, could they do.

But do like that you belive as long as I just softly pad them on the shoulder after I kicked them in the balls, all is fine.

3. complains that their so called "enemies" wish to help them and lets not mention those swedes. Man what it must feel like to have so much pent up real life national anger between nations. It's just as bad as Scots and Londoners

How can Sweden be anything but an enemy of Dk-NG? They hold oure only crafting port, they keep taking ports. We have not attacked them, not even once in RvR, even before Havoc took San Juan Sweden tried to take Spanish town. So ofc Sweden can’t be anything but an enemy of Dk-NG.

Don’t confuse real live with a game. Real live the Scandinavien has a brotherhood, we might mock each other, but we do it with love in oure heart. We all know DK have the best soccer teams and have the best looking girls.

So I guess any more players that leave are also labelled traitors? is it DNP, or only part of the DNP membership that is planning to leave?

Why do ppl keep talking abouth DNP. I am a Bocar player. We are basicly a 5 man clan. Two left active. We was actually stopped because of Wind magic. But the lose of SJ and a crafting port, made some of us take an extra turn. If you have acces to players in Dk-NG, they would tell you I keep saying, play and have fun. Want to leave, leave. Want to stay, Well stay and play. Don’t worry abouth things you have no chance to change.

Nobody is a traitor for leaving a nation. Some of us have been called traitors in oure own nation, some time back. Ppl would have given a shit abouth Havoc and other clans leaving. Ppl where upset because, the lose of an investment most can’t see to find a way to comeback from. For most casual players, getting dubs for a new shipyard will take months.

you wonder why people end up not enjoying this game or the groups in this game. Waaaaaaay tooo much bullshit flinging around.

You think thats the resson? Really. Thats not what the words I have heard in the Danish chat. It is more like: We don’t have a crafting port, I won’t, I simply can’t again do the grind to get a new shipyard, all others will have better ships than us, we can’t even fight on equal terms. in OW PvP Thats what I hear most, but what the heck do I know abouth danish players, ore why most of those I used to play with stopped.

I hope that help to see where I stand. What others do in the Danish nation, is not for me to say, but I will not help the nation anyfurther if they accept any help from Sweden. Plain an simple.

Another issue. It is really time to stop to think at DNP as it once was. Most of the players from when DNP was the Danish nations RvR clan, are no longer in DNP. Think ppl should give them a break and just think abouth it as normaly casual playing clan.

Edit. Bocar just payed the rest of level 3. So now the nation only have to complete the one level 4. 

• Like 1

As the current game mechanics stands, you will have to be a RVR superpower to hold good crafting ports. Either you join one, or you become one.

This game is not very friendly to nation play, clan controlled port and poor balance provided for smaller nations nailed it in the coffin.

9 minutes ago, Emain Macha said:

As the current game mechanics stands, you will have to be a RVR superpower to hold good crafting ports. Either you join one, or you become one.

This game is not very friendly to nation play, clan controlled port and poor balance provided for smaller nations nailed it in the coffin.

Right now it is rather hilarious seeing one strong rvr-clan pulling off fake port-battles. maximum exploit of the game-mechanics and calling for better rvr just doesn´t fit well.

10 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Never before have I been ashamed to be a dane. But today, I was shocked to realize what the danes have become.

We where offered  a help pack from a nation, with shal be unnamed. So fare all have rejected to take it. It have been given with respect, but we can't repay. Danes are not beggers, so we can't accept. We will live and burn before we bend ore bow to anybody. Just to find out a new arrival clan have been given dubs to help upgrade a port. Worse an offer by the Swedes. No swedish money goes to any danish port. Should this happend I will ask a Russian squadron to invite me in. So fare the port upgrades have mainly been made by  @Gorgons and me. Roughly 60--70%. Rest by a few deticated players. 

Danes are not like the rest. 

He looked in his personal log. A captain of the Royal Danish Norweian Navy-(not RDNN). Would this be the end of his service to his beloved nation.

Psst. It’s a game. 

16 minutes ago, Farrago said:

Psst. It’s a game. 

Psst. You noticed my post was roleplay right. It somehowe makes the game a bit more fun at the moment, game being a bit borring.

3 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Psst. You noticed my post was roleplay right. It somehowe makes the game a bit more fun at the moment, game being a bit borring.

I apologize. I see now that you have several role playing posts. You must play it well because I thought you were having a little Danish breakdown. Sorry I jumped the gun on you.

1 hour ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Right now it is rather hilarious seeing one strong rvr-clan pulling off fake port-battles. maximum exploit of the game-mechanics and calling for better rvr just doesn´t fit well.

Sometimes people shouldn't think they know everything what's happening even though they have no inside knowledge. You have several errors there:

1. one strong rvr-clan

HAVOC WAS a strong RvR clan. Most of the veterans don't play anymore so we will see what happens in future PBs

2. pulling off fake port-battles

Ports exchange hands so they are very real portbattles. :P For real. While I can understand ppl being mad about san juan Ponce is a deal with denmark to help.

3. maximum exploit of the game-mechanics and calling for better rvr just doesn´t fit well

Why can't I suggest lower BR (which is what everyone that's playing RvR wants at this point I guess) and make the game better?

34 minutes ago, rediii said:

Ports exchange hands so they are very real portbattles. :P For real. While I can understand ppl being mad about san juan Ponce is a deal with denmark to help.

Are you telling me danes have asked Havoc to keep Ponce?

Personally I see no value in the southside of Porto Rico. It had a value when we had Havoc in the nation, gave Russia a port to attack, without having to go for a crafting port. But the value now, what would that be?

12 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Are you telling me danes have asked Havoc to keep Ponce?

Personally I see no value in the southside of Porto Rico. It had a value when we had Havoc in the nation, gave Russia a port to attack, without having to go for a crafting port. But the value now, what would that be?

Denmark will take it back. Why they asked sweden to take it first I have no clue. It's just a coincidence that it became a HAV0C port.

edit: To be fair it looks kinda funny in the conquest tab tho.

Edited by rediii

12 minutes ago, rediii said:

Denmark will take it back. Why they asked sweden to take it first I have no clue. It's just a coincidence that it became a HAV0C port.

edit: To be fair it looks kinda funny in the conquest tab tho.

But what value does it hold? I really can’t see it.

1 minute ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

But what value does it hold? I really can’t see it.

Probably because denmark doesn't want it to be a HAVOC port?

I don't know. Like I said. SOmeone of denmark requested that sweden takes it until denmark takes it back. The swedish HAVOC helped doing the PvE for it. End of Story

1 hour ago, rediii said:

Sometimes people shouldn't think they know everything what's happening even though they have no inside knowledge. You have several errors there:

1. one strong rvr-clan

HAVOC WAS a strong RvR clan. Most of the veterans don't play anymore so we will see what happens in future PBs

2. pulling off fake port-battles

3. maximum exploit of the game-mechanics and calling for better rvr just doesn´t fit well

Why can't I suggest lower BR (which is what everyone that's playing RvR wants at this point I guess) and make the game better?

Oh, you can suggest whatever you like rediii, and I´m convinced that good ideas are mostly appreciated. But the port chanegs you´re pulling of right now are just the same shit as others that happened in the past. End of story for me.

5 minutes ago, Genevieve Malfleurs said:

Oh, you can suggest whatever you like rediii, and I´m convinced that good ideas are mostly appreciated. But the port chanegs you´re pulling of right now are just the same shit as others that happened in the past. End of story for me.

The small ports show that it's no difference. Denmark can't defend itself so why not take san juan.