Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

I completely dont care as none of this concerns me but if you systematically go and hunt down your... allies? vassals? partners?  in OW especially when they are actually trying to do something, how can you claim its mere pvp? its targetted hunting and not pvp.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

I completely dont care as none of this concerns me but if you systematically go and hunt down your... allies? vassals? partners?  in OW especially when they are actually trying to do something, how can you claim its mere pvp? its targetted hunting and not pvp.

Why would anybody hunt down there allies? But there is a different in having a OW deal, that everybody know will be broken, and cost a lot of tension. And hunt down one nation.

53 minutes ago, Koveras said:

Actually Clan BOCAR didn't agree to OW deals either, what you meant to type was:

In Sweden all clans are PvE clans and thus has no problem with OW PvP agreements, in Denmark not all clans are PvE clans and thus like to do PvP.

trader hunting is such great PvP

Never seen your bunch in patrol zone

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Liq said:

Did go there for a time. But either it is empty ore a big gangbang. Happens I go La Mona. But often I get a 1 vs 3 Russians. Did actually sail trough it Yesterday, at Aves. But 2 Pandora against my Rat, was not much fun.(They tagged me).

But we have fun in playing atm, and thats must be what is most important. That ppl enjoy the game. How they play it is up to them, ofc aslong they don’t break any game rules.

Edited by Bryan Von Gyldenloeve

2 hours ago, Liq said:

You have to go to patrol zone if you want to be pvpler? Didn't know thx

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Liq said:

I don't discriminate as you well know. I haven't seen you solo hunt for ages, stopped PvP'ing or just started losing L'Oceans to AI?

2 hours ago, Captain Cid said:

You have to go to patrol zone if you want to be pvpler? Didn't know thx

No but sinking traders isnt really pvp dont you think = ) 

On 1/19/2020 at 2:54 PM, Liq said:

swedishsnake.PNG

you're making a mistake! you should help destroy the evil Russian Empire! otherwise Sweden is going to be outplayed and doomed forever! just like the rest of the world!

change your actions before it's too late!

34 minutes ago, Liq said:

if it's a player then it's PVP.

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Captain2Strong said:

you're making a mistake! you should help destroy the evil Russian Empire! otherwise Sweden is going to be outplayed and doomed forever! just like the rest of the world!

change your actions before it's too late!

you should do some convincing of you GB brothers then.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lukas97Austria said:

I also don't understand why Sweden goes vs gb

I don't know, perhaps they are doing some conspiracy together with this russian nation?
this is a very good question indeed!

14 hours ago, Lukas97Austria said:

the good part of gb already left it. 

Captain 2Strong is still a british captain.

Edited by Captain2Strong
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Captain2Strong said:

I don't know, perhaps they are doing some conspiracy together with this russian nation?
this is a very good question indeed!

Captain 2Strong is still a british captain.

Well yes. You are British. But realistically. You Vs havoc.  Well wouldn't work well. 

It was nice when I was Poland and we had an alliance with French. We did go to there waters for grinding book slots. They come to us for the same. We respected each other and also tried to help them by a pb etc.  There where some players that try destroy it from inside. But we always talk to each other and had rules for it. 

When I hear what Sweden did to gb I can only shake my head. They are part of an alliance and they farm each other. I wouldn't like that either 

14 minutes ago, Lukas97Austria said:

When I hear what Sweden did to gb I can only shake my head. They are part of an alliance and they farm each other. I wouldn't like that either 

Wasn't so much farming each other as much as it was Sweden farming GB. Claimed as OW pvp but I guess that also included full fleets of trade ships too. I found it kind of dumb to sink trade ships from your 'ally' when that money the traders could be making might've likely have gone to 1st rates to screen for their 'ally'. 

30 minutes ago, Never said:

Wasn't so much farming each other as much as it was Sweden farming GB. Claimed as OW pvp but I guess that also included full fleets of trade ships too. I found it kind of dumb to sink trade ships from your 'ally' when that money the traders could be making might've likely have gone to 1st rates to screen for their 'ally'. 

Exactly.   Well I guess the information was poorly as well. Gb tought it was peace alliance. Sweden said its ow pvp.  I wasn't there. I just hear and read what others tell and write. So far  Sweden was the aggressor and farmed their allies. Maybe to an point where they said. Stop it we will cut this alliance.    

So from the info I have Sweden was the backstabber first hand.  The different may be that Sweden has good players to push hard vs gb.  GB after lama left will barely have enough to hold this siege. 

I can remember when Russia would go to truxillio the entire community would rage and most would quit the game. When Sweden will do nothing will happen. Kinda funny because Russia never tried to go to truxillio as pb. Sweden does even say it in forum. 

There is a nice quote. If two does the same thing it isn't the same. 

Let's see if the snake really bites the apple or it will fell asleep before 

Well if we more a moment don’t bash Sweden(I do tho like that). In general I think RvR have gotten better.

Russia was ofc strongest(fight in 2 fractions, think they still partly do).

Swedn with a huge influx of players is now close in strenght to there main enemy.

GB got ofc weaker, but still have a great potential with there Numbers still.

VP can still manage a RvR Fleet.

Thats more ore less the same. So what have changed that make me think RvR is getting better.

Prussia is joining the RvR nations, so is Spain and France(a bit usure how much France, will get involved)
Pirates can an do a bit. Us might be more active soner ore later.

So all in all a more dynamic RvR World in NA.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Well if we more a moment don’t bash Sweden(I do tho like that). In general I think RvR have gotten better.

Russia was ofc strongest(fight in 2 fractions, think they still partly do).

Swedn with a huge influx of players is now close in strenght to there main enemy.

VP can still manage a RvR Fleet.

Thats more ore less the same. So what have changed that make me think RvR is getting better.

Prussia is joining the RvR nations, so is Spain and France(a bit usure how much France, will get involved)
Pirates can an do a bit. Us might be more active soner ore later.

So all in all a more dynamic RvR World in NA.

Well yeah. The question would be how long they stay active in rvr 

1 hour ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Or not, I've been hearing that same line for the last four years. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mad Dog Morgan said:

Or not, I've been hearing that same line for the last four years. 

Well from time to time they have done it. When Havoc was GB, but also with Lama.

12 hours ago, Liq said:

Uche uche  rochel kugh ... it s a insult liq.

there are people who think otherwise  , never sunk....  a endymion with your indiaman?

someday, traders ...will rule the world!

2 hours ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Well from time to time they have done it. When Havoc was GB, but also with Lama.

HAVOC showing up for cake and medals isn't quite the same as  "great potential with there Numbers still"  

Edited by Mad Dog Morgan

1 minute ago, Mad Dog Morgan said:

HAVOC showing up for cake and medals isn't quite the same as  "great potential with there Numbers still"  

Well I do think they did great, also when Lama was there. They had some good win against BF.

1 hour ago, Bryan Von Gyldenloeve said:

Well I do think they did great, also when Lama was there. They had some good win against BF.

It's a shame NA doesn't have real stats going back years, that would settle a lot of debate, I expect HAVOCS batting average since the first wipe during Beta is higher than most.