Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Polish Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

the correct sate of play at the moment is

 

 

Our coalition do not like at all GB's "baked beans eaters", they should be treated like this:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

Poland are clearly with gb.

After that battle with PFK captains yesterday I wouldn't be so sure about that :D:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your problem is that you have an opinion but no clue. If you don't understand things, open a threat where people can help you. After you understood what is going on, you can form yourself an opinion. With that opinion you can enter a discussion like in this threat. But please don't ask us to explain you what we are talking about. We are not talking about you. We don't blame you. Without your irrelevant posts we wouldn't even know that you exist.

But yet you wasted my time, by posting and qouting me. It would be simple enough for you to ignore me. 

That you dont know me is fine enough. I nor seek ore wanted to be  famous. I just play to have fun.

But as another player said, let this thread be for roleplay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The danish nation are dividered under several admirals and the King of Denmark-Norway accept his admirals right to handle  on a free iniativs. This allso include the right to seek there own alliance.

The only reguest the King have is that his admirals keep fit. So they in time can revenge the ill treatment of the King at his Winther visit in Russia. 

The King has no desire to hold land in Caribien, no land is a match for danish Homeland. All hi desire is the russian insult is revenged.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Batman said:

After that battle with PFK captains yesterday I wouldn't be so sure about that :D:angry:

Well, @Nemezis did save your asses in this battle by exploding and demasting 4 of your enemies. If not that, the battle could go much worse for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, vazco said:

Well, @Nemezis did save your asses in this battle by exploding and demasting 4 of your enemies. If not that, the battle could go much worse for you.

I am talking about a battle with Amilkar and DaRho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Russian navy construction schedule faces unexpected difficulties. Due to sparkling tax income his majesty the Tsar has ordered 200 new 1. Rates to fight the rotten Swedish Kingdom and it's colony the former Kingdom of Danemark-Norge, which was downgraded lately to an earldom of Kopenhagen by Swedish king. Now shipyards in Flatts claim that the construction cannot advance as planned, since more and more Russian captains are unable to receive completed ships due to missing moorings. "It's terrible", a director of a Russian shipyards get's quoted in Flatts, " we are working day and night to complete all those ships and our ports are bursting out of the seems". Ports in the Carribean cannot be expanded due to strict rulings of international treaties.

Meanwhile new details about the scandal around the travel to Russia of former Danish king have been revealed. The imperial palace announced that the Count of Kopenhagen offered his wife to work as a barmaid for the imperial household. I'm running out of money and my wife has to contribute something to my income in future, the count was begging. His majesty the Tsar refused an audience and relayed the message to the Count of Kopenhagen to leave the country inbetween 24 hours. Meanwhile the former queen of Danemark a born Grandduchess of Russia and cousin of the Tsar got asylum at the palace of her brother near Moscow. I will never go back to this beast, she was quoted by friends. Danemark-Norge was once a proud and powerful nation, but the former king believed in the wrong advisors. They were runing down the country inbetween a few years, and now Swedish admirals are dancing on the tables of the royal palace in Kopenhagen, she stated.

Edited by Graf Bernadotte
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Russian navy construction schedule faces unexpected difficulties. Due to sparkling tax income his majesty the Tsar has ordered 200 new 1. Rates to fight the rotten Swedish Kingdom and it's colony the former Kingdom of Danemark-Norge, which was downgraded lately to an earldom of Kopenhagen by Swedish king. Now shipyards in Flatts claim that the construction cannot advance as planned, since more and more Russian captains are unable to receive completed ships due to missing moorings. "It's terrible", a director of a Russian shipyards get's quoted in Flatts, " we are working day and night to complete all those ships and our ports are bursting out of the seems". Ports in the Carribean cannot be expanded due to strict rulings of international treaties.

Meanwhile new details about the scandal around the travel to Russia of former Danish king have been revealed. The imperial palace announced that the Count of Kopenhagen offered his wife to work as a barmaid for the imperial household. I'm running out of money and my wife has to contribute something to my income in future, the count was begging. His majesty the Tsar refused an audience and relayed the message to the Count of Kopenhagen to leave the country inbetween 24 hours. Meanwhile the former queen of Danemark a born Grandduchess of Russia and cousin of the Tsar got asylum at the palace of her brother near Moscow. I will never go back to this beast, she was quoted by friends. Danemark-Norge was once a proud and powerful nation, but the former king believed in the wrong advisors. They were runing down the country inbetween a few years, and now Swedish admirals are dancing on the tables of the royal palace in Kopenhagen, she stated.

What I read: Russia has problems to get 1st rates

You are better than a spy tbh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When the Danish king was told the rumors brought to town by the Russians, he just smiled. 

"Children, just children. The Tzar know his empire is build on power, and when he no longer hold it, his people will revolt against him. Time will tell when it happens. Then the russian tsar just will be a page in history. But I the Danish king will remain, because the people love for me. The Danish kingdom is the oldest in the known world and it will remain trough time", Said the Danish king.

The noble left the king. Glad that there king was a true king. More than one of them looked at the Russians at the Danish court, just smiling and thinking. A pig will be a pig. There trust in there king was bigger than ever. His trust in there love to him made any Russian slander to a matter of fun and no serious concern.

 

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

Today's conflicts evolution in Caribbean server:

 

Coalition 1:

Sweeden, Danemark & GB

Coalition 2:

Russia, Spain & France

 

USA

  • allied with Spain
  • has a cooperation agreement with GB
  • at war with France & Prussia ?

 

Dutch have a peace agreement with France, their homeland is partially occupied by Danes & Sweeds, but Dutch last weeks actions look like a neutral attitude. 

 

PrussiaPoland have not shown any intention to be part of any coalition sides.

 

Pirates are serving their own interest depending on affinities (ex: RUBLI & BF fight side by side) 

I kill everyone.. Be it swedes, spanish, russians, germans or babies.. I adhere to no coalition but go for the battles. I believe the same can be said for the rest of DNP.. When it comes to RvR however - We've taken ports from the brits, the prussians, the polish, the swedes and the dutch, and attempted to take ports from the russians, the spanish and the pirates... Only the russians so far has seriously waged war against us, taking several ports and as such we welcome any chance to kill them. I do anyway.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, rediii said:

What I read: Russia has problems to get 1st rates

You are better than a spy tbh

Yeah but some of the information seems incorrect.. I was under the impressions that you were a vassal state of us? or have I missed something in my long exile?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Your problem is that you have an opinion but no clue. If you don't understand things, open a threat where people can help you. After you understood what is going on, you can form yourself an opinion. With that opinion you can enter a discussion like in this threat. But please don't ask us to explain you what we are talking about. We are not talking about you. We don't blame you. Without your irrelevant posts we wouldn't even know that you exist.

There is a difference between farming marks (be it victory marks or PvP marks) and green on green.. One is aggrievious and the other is merely reprehensible. Wouldn't you agree @admin?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Poland is fine. We are not joining a coalition or any side as of this point even though external elements have pushed us one way or the other we in Poland are staying by our word that we are keeping out of these coalitions. 

 

Down near the county of Trinidad they were just looking for PvP like every other day. Hence both Great Britain and France were attacked, not just one side. That was all. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Yeah but some of the information seems incorrect.. I was under the impressions that you were a vassal state of us? or have I missed something in my long exile?

yea sweden is still a vassal.

I will still fight you in the OW! :)

 

Basically there is no coalition. It just happens that so many nations see russia as a enemy.

The only one with a coalition is probably russia and spain

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Conspiracy to murder the Tsar uncovered!

Danish and Swedish agents provocateurs are planning to inflame the Russian people against Tsar Alexander. Tsar brought to safety. The plans have been uncovered due to a Danish captain who serves as lackey in the household of the Swedish military gouvernor for the Danish colonies at the West Indies. The servant chated drunken about the plans in a harbor pub at Christiansted. Russian intelligence got informed. Investigators assume Swedish admirality behind the plans. Jealousy in Sweden about the economic flowering of Russia increased in the past, while the downturn in Sweden accelerated. Arrest warrant against Danish captain issued. Further investigations announced.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bearwall said:

Yeah but some of the information seems incorrect.. I was under the impressions that you were a vassal state of us? or have I missed something in my long exile?

The funny thing in this thread is - sometimes Danemark/Norge is a Swedish colony and in the next moment Swedish are vassal of the Danes. It depends on whom the well known protagonists hate more at the moment.

I'm curious about the moment when these guys will pouring out their hate upon their actual nation.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well 

10 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

The funny thing in this thread is - sometimes Danemark/Norge is a Swedish colony and in the next moment Swedish are vassal of the Danes. It depends on whom the well known protagonists hate more at the moment.

I'm curious about the moment when these guys will pouring out their hate upon their actual nation.

Well it only mean that we in the danish nation need to step up. So there can be no doubt that we are number 1 on there hate List. It should rightfully be oure place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Wrong. You accuse us breaking a rule which doesn't exist. This is false accusation, defamation and insult. It only shows your bad character not ours.

...

I won't explain you anything about the Danish cheating in front of Cayman Brac. Either you are too lazy to watch Lenin's video clip of the battle he got blocked in or more likely you don't want to understand and don't care about the difference between right and wrong.

Still no tribunal (as you claimed there was), and still no twitch clip to be found.

Not everyone manages to talk about being falsely accused and then make accusations without actually providing proof themselves - and all in the same post. :rolleyes: But feel free to support your claim.

Oh, and 'right and wrong' is more about ethics, while you're clearly all about legality and nothing else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago,  Aegir said:

Still no tribunal (as you claimed there was), and still no twitch clip to be found.

Not everyone manages to talk about being falsely accused and then make accusations without actually providing proof themselves - and all in the same post. :rolleyes: But feel free to support your claim.

Oh, and 'right and wrong' is more about ethics, while you're clearly all about legality and nothing else.

What do you purpose with this childish post? Wanna use the schema of childlike in the next battle to avoid that we shoot on you? If a little girl closes it's eyes it's still illuminated outside. And you're an adult male and no little girl which might awake our protective instinct. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago,  Aegir said:

Still no tribunal (as you claimed there was), and still no twitch clip to be found.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

 

The debate was not about Somerset But about the case made by King of Crown. So to link the Somerset, dosent make much sence. But Graffi have allready educatet my on the error of my way. 

Some smart guy told us this thread is for Rollplay, so lets us do this in here and if ppl want a verdict from admin, plz start a new tread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What do you purpose with this childish post? Wanna use the schema of childlike in the next battle to avoid that we shoot on you? If a little girl closes it's eyes it's still illuminated outside. And you're an adult male and no little girl which might awake our protective instinct. :D 

I'm just curious about what happened, but apparently you have nothing to show for it and keep on spouting nonsense instead of stating the claim.

1 hour ago, Anolytic said:

 

Well...

On 1/23/2018 at 7:55 PM, Graf Bernadotte said:

You got Cayman Brac only by cheating. Look it up in tribunal.

22 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

I won't explain you anything about the Danish cheating in front of Cayman Brac.

On 1/23/2018 at 6:37 PM, Graf Bernadotte said:

I'm so sorry to see what that Cayman Brac incident made out of you.

Takes alot of reefer to spell Somerset wrong in 3 separate posts. Then again, wouldn't be all that surprising.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago,  Aegir said:

Takes alot of reefer to spell Somerset wrong in 3 separate posts. Then again, wouldn't be all that surprising.

Look at the post that I linked. That is Cayman Brac, not Somerset. It's the same type of action, so it was included in the same tribunal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×