Game-Labs Forum
Polish Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

53 minutes ago, rediii said:

you outnumbered us at every location. It was only even because battles are limited to 25. You didn't know that mechanic?

You contradict yourself. Battle limitation of 25 prevents getting outnumbered.

51 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

You reap what you sow Russia. You make same mistake like LV so don't be surprised nations are uniting to defeat you.

Does that mean, you will show up in PB soon? Let's grind British ports to find out!

15 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Funny, I don't see Russia even near the top 3. I do see Sweden and GB there. Stop talking out of your ass please.

VGIdkpl.jpg

The only one with flatulence is you my friend.

I play the game every day like most people here. I see what goes on without you waving meaningless stats and lists in my face.

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Does that mean, you will show up in PB soon? Let's grind British ports to find out!

I'm not doing rvr but I will gladly duel you if you are not afraid.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

I saw rediii and HRE out there screening for the French clans WO and BLANC last night at Hat island.  It seems the Swede, RUBLI, Dane, GB and now France mega alliance is complete.  

GOOOOOOOOOD. Latest news is, whereever rediii shows up, he and his allieds lose. :lol:

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

Just now, Graf Bernadotte said:

Sorry, I don't play legends.

2v2, 3v3, 4v4 you choose, or you don't fight on equal terms ?

• Like 4

It’s like I time-warped back to May 2016 and Graf Bernadotte  is imitating DukeNasty.  

Actually, I think I may work on assembling an entire cast based on May of 2016...

Who wants to play Enraged Ewok?!  I’m thinking maybe Wraith?.., 

hmmmmm

Edited by Vernon Merrill

5 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

that was on tv about mid 70s,,, 40 yrs ago   weve moved on a bit since then

plus basil faulty was butt of the joke ,, he was the idiot

But you must admit that - yet a bit old fashioned - that era humor was great

Risultati immagini per nobody expects the spanish inquisition gestures

• Like 1

1 minute ago, victor said:

But you must admit that - yet a bit old fashioned - that era humor was great

Risultati immagini per nobody expects the spanish inquisition gestures

best jokes ever. No PC bullshit.

13 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

2v2, 3v3, 4v4 you choose, or you don't fight on equal terms ?

No I don't. That's why I play a war game and no tournament. I fight in supremacy if I can, and I defend against supremacy, if I have to. By the way I was part of the 25 vs 25 against the Swedes, when everybody claimed before, we couldn't win. We declassed them.

6 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

We are nearly there, my spantards friends. Unlike you, we learn and we adapt.

It´s good to see you recognizing your inferiority.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You misunderstood me, spantard.

The average skills of a british captain are far superior.

Just look at the lack of skills of a veteran player from VLTRA.

tenor.gif?itemid=4969023

Your previous post says the opposite, but I know it´s hard for people like you to understand this.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

congrats. your learning to gank young Padawan. It was a cute trick. hope to see again soon. at least you fought this time. although you did have almost double our numbers so I'm sure you thought your odds were good enough. 

Oh la la. You wanted to gank a small Russian hostility fleet at 7 a. m. and got reganked by Russian main force. That was annoying. What do you expect with your little gang attacking the strongest force on server? Equal fights? Go built a nation first which fights on eye level with us. Until then you shouldn't forget that your ports are not safe. At no time. Maybe you tell French council that you can't protect your country, before you decide about war against us.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The average skills of a british captain are far superior.

Risultati immagini per what? meme cat

• Like 8

16 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Oh la la. You wanted to gank a small Russian hostility fleet at 7 a. m. and got reganked by Russian main force. That was annoying. What do you expect with your little gang attacking the strongest force on server? Equal fights? Go built a nation first which fights on eye level with us. Until then you shouldn't forget that your ports are not safe. At no time. Maybe you tell French council that you can't protect your country, before you decide about war against us.

I think we are all scared now... Let get my white flag ASAP. :D:D

Edited by Louis Garneray
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Is this to understand how Russia try to take care of the balance in the game. Attack any of oure ports and we get a war we dont want. The strongest force on the server bullying small Nations, insted of be happy for some fights for the mighty fleet. Cant rember the sweeds trying to get people not to fight.

Do wonder why nobody want to join forces with you and Spain.

18 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

didn't 13 Russians get that booty tapped today in front of FR? pretty sure that was the report I got. I'm pretty sure france is just fine. if your were not scared you wouldn't have changed all your timers out of our time zone. 

• Like 1

Why should we be scared of you, when we beated you yesterday? I 'm pretty fine with your timezone, since it is early breakfast time for western Europeans and best breakfast time for Moscow. Our problem is that during the week we have to prepare for work instead preparing defence of our ports. But at the weekend we will fight the manoeuvres you wanna have with Russia. In your ports of course.

Russia is happy to teach you rvr. :D 

On ‎2018‎-‎01‎-‎20 at 10:30 AM, victor said:

Risultati immagini per what? meme cat

Was just one and I was hungry go back to bed I'll be gone soon. BTW you be outta mustard.

Edited by Dragonfire
  • Like 2

Swedes lose another 1. Rate fleet with failed attack on Cartagena. Sweden still suffers under heavy tactical lacks. High command didn't manage to get close to port of desire. While strong Russian forces where occupied to defend Cartagena, Swedes inflict heavy damage to their screening fleet. After leaving PB Russian main force takes cruel revenge and teach Swedish maritime elite who rules the waves. After initial success Swedish commanders send their fleet into death instead of escaping disaster. Once more thousands get slaughtered due to Swedish hubris. There is a curse on Swedish commander in lead rumours say in Gustavia. He lost his ability to lead to victory. Swedish public now fears the moment Russian forces go into offense. Intelligence circles await an attack right next to Gustavia now. First families left the Carribean and went back to Stockholm. Prices for real estate plummeted. Depressed mood in population.

• Like 1