Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Caribbean Invasion News

49 minutes ago, vazco said:

Teach me, master :P 

The art of the troll cannot be taught.  Either you got it...or you don't.  I can teach you how to multi flip though.

• Like 2

I mean anyone can check brave history of Polish nation in NA slowly bleeding out, since Vazco is trying to say so much good about it, we have a rich history of bleeding out and fighting to death. Kinda shame to leave the nation when they need you the most, no? What sort of "nation leader" is it...

Edited by Banished Privateer

12 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

since Vazco is trying to say so much good about it,

Oh, I'm proud of my time in Commonwealth, we did good for quite some time, against the odds :) 

I left a after we captured most of Panama from Prussia. I came when we had 3 ports, I left when we had 12.

15 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

What sort of "nation leader" is it...

The one who is not hiding "ports that don't matter" behind night timers. The one who fights, even against odds, instead of chickening out in fear of loosing those "useless ports" :P 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, vazco said:

The one who is not hiding "ports that don't matter" behind night timers. The one who fights, even against odds, instead of chickening out in fear of loosing those "useless ports" :P 

Sounds like the one who runs away to other nations when your nation gets destroyed :P 

Commonwealth was destroyed months after I left. Let's now see what you will do. Get others to fight your wars for you, or chicken out? :) 

8 minutes ago, Wilhelm von Seydlitz said:

Nur noch Bullshit hier im Forum , genau wie im Spiel 😞 ... es wird Zeit zu gehen.

Nun dieses sich "Selbstbeweihräuchern", diese oft persönlichen Auseinandersetzungen zwischen zwei und mehr Spielern gehören einfach zum Alltag eines Spieles, wo gekämpft wird, wo man dem anderen etwas "kaputt macht", wo Reiche aufsteigen und auch wieder vergehen. Ich denke, dem sollte man nicht zu viel Bedeutung beimessen, sondern es als zusätzlichen Unterhaltungsfaktor betrachten. Es wird nicht so heiß gegessen wie es gekocht wird,

Ich denke es ist viel zu früh, dass Spiel Zu Grabe zu tragen.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Wilhelm von Seydlitz said:

Nur noch Bullshit hier im Forum , genau wie im Spiel 😞 ... es wird Zeit zu gehen.

National news is similar to trash talk in boxing.

But yeah the "hope you get cancer" wishes in battle chat are taking over.

1 hour ago, z4ys said:

National news is similar to trash talk in boxing.

But yeah the "hope you get cancer" wishes in battle chat are taking over.

no, nowadays is very friendly compared to 1 year and older. ;) 

The less salt there is between nations the less is actually happening.

14 hours ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Who is responsible for closing West End?  The tomahawks are getting sharpened.

14 hours ago, z4ys said:

Blame the red coats and the unstable situation in the Bahamas. As soon status quo is reestablish port will open for business again.

Oy! Last I remember West End was open to all nations while us "Red Coats" held it. Don't blame us on your decisions there, mate.

Anyways, looking forward to the next battle, once we find the time to flip it back from you, gents. :)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, vazco said:

Why did you attack Nassau and West End then?

I guess Prussia is tired of RvR only when they don't see a clear victory for themselves. You don't play for content, you play for victory. When you don't have a clear win, you dodge a fight. Hey, but ports don't matter, right? :)

That was also a reason why people from MAGA left Prussia - we wanted a fight for a fight. We got what we wanted.

But isn't that a smart game play? NA is a war game. Who starts a war with the intention to lose it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rediii said:

no, nowadays is very friendly compared to 1 year and older. ;) 

The less salt there is between nations the less is actually happening.

Forum is the mirror of the game.

2 hours ago, Tom Farseer said:

Anyways, looking forward to the next battle, once we find the time to flip it back from you, gents. :)

Why would you do that? We simple rover harmless colonists ...:( 

Plus we save you the expenses and all that ...

for check. I watch Philipsburg became open. If we again see the Swedish / British / Danish / Polish Zerg, we simply will not go to the PB. So do not waste your time))

this is good for SWE, but for another - this will be lose time and no fun

gl

Edited by Captain Reverse
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

for check. I watch Philipsburg became open. If we again see the Swedish / British / Danish / Polish Zerg, we simply will not go to the PB. So do not waste your time))

gl

This has been planned for ages phillipsburg has been set as the new prime holiday spot in the carribean especially with the completion of the new trump tower complex, everybody is welcome even Russia .

I must warn visitors though it’s very difficult to secure a sun lounger with so many Germans already in residence.

be there or be square.

Discount vouchers are available from the Cabal website.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Captain Reverse said:

gl

When I saw Phili was flipped by you lot I really thought for a split second about a Comeback into the game.

But now after your depressing message I think I will rather go to bed early.... as I usually did since I stopped playing NA :D

19 minutes ago, Joernsson said:

When I saw Phili was flipped by you lot I really thought for a split second about a Comeback into the game.

But now after your depressing message I think I will rather go to bed early.... as I usually did since I stopped playing NA :D

will be good portbattle if we not see 666 1 rates from all nations near philibsburg vs 15 russians :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

gl 

If a Russian port is flipped, BF will NOT be happy accept screening assistance from other Nations and would prefer a fair port battle.

………………………………………………… 

@Reverse Sign on dotted line .

With love and admiration for such a noble declaration. (Terms and Conditions apply). :)

Buster ( Blue Cross marks the spot)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Hethwill the Red Duke said:

Why would you do that? We simple rover harmless colonists ...:( 

Plus we save you the expenses and all that ...

And add non-Brit AI to the area!

Screening, alliance and exploit are an heresy.

You lot are ruining the game for mere pixels instead of having a nice evening in good company shooting pixels at each other.

I think you all have forgotten the aim is to simply have a good time. You win some, you loose some, and who cares? it is only pixel as you say so often.

At the end of the day you had fun.

I am looking forward to the day devs implement something to make screening useless.

Edited by RKY
  • Like 1

RKY, Denying the enemy their objective is fun in wargames. ( no way those smelly frenchies going to get La Haye Sainte just to make it more "fun"... :P )

But... you might be right onto something...Maybe we have too much information about when and where and how the enemy plans will happen to even care about the wargame anymore and all that's left is really denying the enemy whatever they want, by a show of force...

Because... why not ?

National News though :) 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, vazco said:

Commonwealth was destroyed months after I left. Let's now see what you will do. Get others to fight your wars for you, or chicken out? :) 

What I will do? Not abandon my nation, nor clan like a traitor. Even if I lose all my ships, I can always use the Requin to defend the last ports ;) 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

gl

I suppose that attacking a Port on Christmas was done to get a fair PB too.

Right? 😂🤣😂🤣

I consider so called ganking/zerging or even being smart (like quoted attack) fair gaming: warfare is not espected to be fair. Exactly the contrary.

What make me smile is the double standard.

Ganking and Zerging are bad when on the receiving end indeed. We know.