Game-Labs Forum

The King addresses his people

König von Preußen

My loyal subjects,

The day for our glorious Nation has come. The borders of Europe are too confining and our Nation too great to remain indifferent to the race for dominance in the New World. 

God is with us!

Werbung2.jpg

Nation discord server:https://discord.gg/PYW4B7W

List of companies in the West Indies:

[R0VER]http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23202-r0ver-searovers-pvp-eu-prussia/

Director: z4ys @z4ys

Announcements:

18/10/1817

I'm happy to announce that from tommorow, the tax rate of Green Cay shall be reduced to 8% in an effort to relieve newly arrived captains from Europe, from any unnecessary tax burdens. The Ministry is also considering of boosting the production capabilities of the port and reducing the labour hours required for crafting.

All new captains in need of protection, information or anything to get them back on their feet,  contact Lord z4ys of Green Cay, commander of ROVER. He will do his outmost to help you out.

Viel Glück!

Edited by König von Preußen
  • Like 10

It is my pleasure to inform that

The Prussian Navy Ministry and West Indies Office did conduct negotiations between private investors and independent captains, formerly known as been flying the black, as to form private companies, read privateers, to engage in trade war and otherwise enforce Your Majesty vision of the Caribbean.

As such the cooperative under the Sea Rovers has signed for a campaign under Your Majesty indirect auspices, in direct influence with your investors, which shall remain unnamed. 

• Like 5

Your majesty, the Rover Comapny would like to inform that we already established an outpost in the west indies. We are ready to annoy all shipping belonging to the ememies of your greatness

• Like 2

My king, upon my wall in my dorm cabin, I have two posters- one of the gallant Lord Nelson, and one of you! I gladly offer my services to you and Prussia, for I have long dreamed of having the Eagle at the mizzen. Though I shall never forget my lengthy service to Britain in PVP1 EU, the Leuthen Chorale calls me- and who am I to deny it?

File_000 (6).jpeg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, König von Preußen said:

All companies(clans) taking part in this new national effort should report to nearest office of the Prussian Navy Ministry(here) and report their company names and directors so we can ease the process of recruitment of new captains.

Your gonna be one of those nations...clans.. who have a whole system.. and there finds no fun place? I hope not. :) 

Announcement:

My loyal subjects,

Our brave captains are about reclaim settlements previously occupied by the natives in the locations of: Mandinga, Bluefields, Portobelo and Green Cay.

Due to our limited naval capabilities at this early stage of conquering the New World I would like to point the importance of the island of Green Cay to our future endeavours. It will serve as stepping stone of our fleets coming from Europe, so i would like any available forces after conquering the ports of Mandinga, Bluefields and Portobelo to do their best at assisting our fellow comrades in Green Cay.

Any interested captains contact me directly and i'll make sure my staff will direct you to the admiral in command of the operations.

Your King.

Gott mit uns!

• Like 2

I'm happy to announce that from tommorow, the tax rate of Green Cay shall be reduced to 8% in an effort to relieve newly arrived captains from Europe, from any unnecessary tax burdens. The Ministry is also considering of boosting the production capabilities of the port and reducing the labour hours required for crafting.

All new captains in need of protection, information or anything to get them back on their feet,  contact Lord z4ys @z4ys of Green Cay, commander of ROVER. He will do his outmost to help you out.

Viel Glück!

Edited by König von Preußen
  • Like 3

Certain rumours have reached my ears while getting waste...  I-i-i mean while resting at the Inselstübchen tavern at Green Cay. There was a young fellow that was sitting at the table across mine. Unfortunately for him, he managed to get drunk as a skunk and before collapsing, some information slipped from him and found their way to my boatswain who was his drinking partner that night. That young fellow, apparently was the aide-de-camp of the garrison commander and he overheard a conversation between him and the Governor of the island. The Governor urged the Commander to patch all the holes on the fort and prepare all the men and defences to their best shape as fast as possible. He seemed to have implied that something important will happen..

• Like 3