Game-Labs Forum

Hello everybody. I wanted to tell you guys something. Once i started to play naval action [ a few years ago ] they told me that i am the first kid here. At first i was afraid.. what might people say? What might they think of me? As some of you may know , i have showed bad attitude a few years ago sometimes. I was angry... and did not have myself under controlle. I have improved though. Allthough , i am still a kid [14 years old]. Looking at my school , there are bullies. Most kids put a mask [ figurely ] on and they act like they are cunts. They are mean to people , they bully , they lie , they stab eacother in the back. I see it happening in school everyday. After a year.. i desided that i never wanted to see a kid in naval action. The reason is because they will put that mask on again [ figurely]. They are insecure and they are afraid of adults. I have seen that they are.. they barely dared to talk to parents from eachother. So they will do those things i have said before here too. Now lets get to the point here , i think this community is lovely , sweet people , nice people  , if you are reading this , you are awesome , know that. But kids will destroy this community. Yesterday in the evening i was in a naval action legends battle. On 2 sides the battle was going on. I left from the right side to the left side to help my friend out , he asked if i could help him defeat a brig. After that.. wen the fight was almost over.. i almost won..then there was this one person.. who went for the cirkel and won because of taking the cirkel. He said: HAHAHAHAHHA! MORON! I asked him why he didnt fight.. and why he fled from battle. Then he lied by saying this: YOU WERE THE ONE RUNNING THE WHOLE TIME MORON! From this moment on i knew he was a kid. Normally... after i win or after i get beaten.. i say: good battle! Good job! Well played mate! :) But this kid attacked me right away..[with words]. After that i was annoyed and wanted to make sure that this awesome community will not fall because of kids who are triggered. After that me and Liq spoke about it in the chat or a short while. He said this: Dont worry Timo , these kids just go here and see its not a simple CoD were you get everything you want in one day , they will all leave soon. Allthough many will join right now because of legends.. but they will leave soon. [I have asked Liq if i was allowed to say his name]. I gotta say: I hope he is right. First of all i do think he is right , kids want simple games they can compleet in a few days. But i also hope he is right... otherwise kids are gonna destroy this community with their cruel behavior. They will take any chance to bring you down if that makes them better. I am not saying all kids are like this , because not all kids are like this. And i would be happy if those kids who are not like this would join our community.. but those who are like this.. i hope they will leave soon. I love this community and i love the people here. I dont want you guys to get your feelings hurt by some stupid kids. I just wanted to say this to you guys.. have a great day :).

• Like 13

Don't fool yourself Timo, there are plenty of "adults" who act like the kids that you describe. It's more of a character flaw sometimes instead of an age thing. Sometimes maturity has absolutely nothing to do with a persons age. From reading your post here it looks to me that you've done some maturing and are realizing how ridiculous someone can look when they go ranting.

I look forward to running into you on the open seas be it as a friend or foe! :) Cheers mate!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, The Wren said:

Don't fool yourself Timo, there are plenty of "adults" who act like the kids that you describe. It's more of a character flaw sometimes instead of an age thing. Sometimes maturity has absolutely nothing to do with a persons age. From reading your post here it looks to me that you've done some maturing and are realizing how ridiculous someone can look when they go ranting.

I look forward to running into you on the open seas be it as a friend or foe! :) Cheers mate!

Thanks mate! I would love to play lots of battles with you too! I cant wait to sail with you mate! Cheers!

• Like 2

Agree with both of you,

Age does not define maturity, actions and behavior do. So keep it cool, remember that this is a game, and we are all here to have fun. If you are beaten, learn from it and congratulate the winner, as both of you will enjoy sparring the next time as well. Your current opponent might be your teammate in the next fight.

My point is, be a good person, and then age is just a number, regardless if it is just right, low or high :-)

I enjoyed playing a match with you Timo, and will for sure play more :-)

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Grunf said:

Agree with both of you,

Age does not define maturity, actions and behavior do. So keep it cool, remember that this is a game, and we are all here to have fun. If you are beaten, learn from it and congratulate the winner, as both of you will enjoy sparring the next time as well. Your current opponent might be your teammate in the next fight.

My point is, be a good person, and then age is just a number, regardless if it is just right, low or high :-)

I enjoyed playing a match with you Timo, and will for sure play more :-)

Thank you ! I look foward to play with you again some matches :D 

Timo, rest assured not all the younger players are mean, as you described.  My son plays, he is 9.  He also plays Minecraft and Roblox online in communities, and he is a good sport and a team player (and if he isn't, I will simply close his laptop lid, problem solved).  I will admit however, when he does play Naval Action, he is intimidated by this community in particular.  The PVP community can be fun and exciting play here, but often it is clearly not.  This is not necessarily because of the younger players in NA though, it is the community in general, and we could all learn to be (or continue to be) more gracious to players no matter what age is playing.

1 minute ago, Jean Ribault said:

Timo, rest assured not all the younger players are mean, as you described.  My son plays, he is 9.  He also plays Minecraft and Roblox online in communities, and he is a good sport and a team player (and if he isn't, I will simply close his laptop lid, problem solved).  I will admit however, when he does play Naval Action, he is intimidated by this community in particular.  The PVP community can be fun and exciting play here, but often it is clearly not.  This is not necessarily because of the younger players in NA though, it is the community in general, and we could all learn to be (or continue to be) more gracious to players no matter what age is playing.

I do understand and for a part i do agree with you. I do agree on the fact that not all younger players are mean , as i said 'I am not saying all kids are like this , because not all kids are like this. And i would be happy if those kids who are not like this would join our community..'  And i do agree with the fact of that it in general could be sometimes a little better. I believe that your son is a good sport and team player , but thats because of your great parenting. Not all parents are great at their parenting. I have personally played minecraft myself.. it can be very nice sometimes , if you meet nice players [ like your son ]. But it can be very sad too  , because people can be so mean.