Game-Labs Forum

Prime Times and Numbers

Teutonic

@Sir Texas Sir  @monk33yand @Christendom the rest of you above are all right and totally agree…

and @admin was right at the start of the year…

Last two days I’ve literally read pages and pages in the forum from very bright and brilliant Senior Captains that are not even willing look at trying to find A FINAL SOLUTION, but actually think the current status quo is what works the best so why change it?

How will the South Korean French clan on PvP EU ever take a PB?

Has everybody suddenly just come down with a savvier case of fcuking short sightedness…? Prime Time numbers will be at zero @Teutonic with a non-thinking attitude like this.

It’s not about the here and now… it’s about what’s to come. With thinking like this and influence Senior players have it’s a cause for concern. I trust and hope @admin doesn’t listen too much to this community, business wise they are in cloud cuckoo land…

Perception of time…

It’s about the perception of Time. ONE Server state Universe makes obviously more sense business wise, upkeep, whichever way you want to look at it. That though is for the mid-term future and not right now. The current fragility of the player community would be a huge GAMBLE to take merging PvP or all three servers. Commercial suicide would be my best guess. This is why I think @admin stepped back “Hot foot” from the original PvE merge at the start of the year.

I first thought he’d gone mad. It was a bold a brilliant move like the EvE Online style I wanted. How could a handful of players persuade him it was wrong? In hindsight he was so right to step back. Time is not right just yet.

Apologies for the rant guys and letting off steam.

@Teutonic

Action is happening and the Yucatan is keeping this Despot Leader busy. Shorthanded for the last few weeks means my HR is spread thinner than marmite. Pushing out or forward is slow going but is moving. Having close friends and allies [VCO] change Nation means all the smaller clans in the area like [ELITE] are picking up the slack left. Which is not a bad thing…

Again, apologies for the rant, blood nearly boiling

Norfolk nChance [ELITE].

• Like 2

While I agree with what has been said above we at GA do have a dislike for VCO well actually certain members the personal attacks by unnamed members about our character within the British nation forced GA to take a step back from the RVR especially shortly before the map reset when were lucky to have max three online. We have since had a resurgence of members allowing us to renter the fray thus being at port defences and several  attacks (carta, and Nippes) while we currently do not openly engage in open world pvp we do sally forth against regular forays by pirates in our area of ports. Right now we have stopped our expansionist operations having secured hose ports we think are in our realm of operation.

what this means for the future you might see more of us on the open sea we have a good group but our prime time tends to be Euro into US as GA has a mixed base of players rather than all one area of influence. Like port battles at 02;39 server time basically rules 60% of the clan out of action including me but of course this is US prime time and we are on a Global server so to be expected and we understand that.

We at GA are classed as carebears by V(shame)CO but unfortunately our shame enemies really never understood the whys a wherefores of GA stepping back now they have moved we are slowly but cautiously stepping out into the world even to the extent of suicidal defences of ports like Peurto Escondido where we knew what we were facing but went in anyways carebears would have left the port undefended and walked away.

4 hours ago, Llewellyn Jones RN said:

While I agree with what has been said above we at GA do have a dislike for VCO well actually certain members the personal attacks by unnamed members about our character within the British nation forced GA to take a step back from the RVR especially shortly before the map reset when were lucky to have max three online. We have since had a resurgence of members allowing us to renter the fray thus being at port defences and several  attacks (carta, and Nippes) while we currently do not openly engage in open world pvp we do sally forth against regular forays by pirates in our area of ports. Right now we have stopped our expansionist operations having secured hose ports we think are in our realm of operation.

what this means for the future you might see more of us on the open sea we have a good group but our prime time tends to be Euro into US as GA has a mixed base of players rather than all one area of influence. Like port battles at 02;39 server time basically rules 60% of the clan out of action including me but of course this is US prime time and we are on a Global server so to be expected and we understand that.

We at GA are classed as carebears by V(shame)CO but unfortunately our shame enemies really never understood the whys a wherefores of GA stepping back now they have moved we are slowly but cautiously stepping out into the world even to the extent of suicidal defences of ports like Peurto Escondido where we knew what we were facing but went in anyways carebears would have left the port undefended and walked away.

Shame us as much as you want, VCO showed up for GBs attacks and defenses while we were there, in force.  The same cannot be said about GA.  Seems like you guys have been stepping back and regrouping since the start.  Our dislike of you stems from your clans lack of willingness to fight, fabrication of various things said about our clan...and others, and just the nasty filthy things I've seen come out of Hardy and Dibella.  Not very classy.  I've seen Hardy and Dibella ostracize a few clans now.  First it was SLRN, which doesn't play anymore.  Then it was us.  Now it's RED.  GA's ability to witch hunt is 2nd to none.  The most recent personal attacks on the son of one of our members however is a new low for your clan and is not something we're going to just disregard as we have in the past with all of GA's other bullshit.  Very despicable.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Christendom said:

Shame us as much as you want, VCO showed up for GBs attacks and defenses while we were there, in force.  The same cannot be said about GA.  Seems like you guys have been stepping back and regrouping since the start.  Our dislike of you stems from your clans lack of willingness to fight, fabrication of various things said about our clan...and others, and just the nasty filthy things I've seen come out of Hardy and Dibella.  Not very classy.  I've seen Hardy and Dibella ostracize a few clans now.  First it was SLRN, which doesn't play anymore.  Then it was us.  Now it's RED.  GA's ability to witch hunt is 2nd to none.  The most recent personal attacks on the son of one of our members however is a new low for your clan and is not something we're going to just disregard as we have in the past with all of GA's other bullshit.  Very despicable.

i remember VCO calling us out for not coming to help you in American waters even though Fortunatis and i were both there grinding the fleets with you. GA is not witch hunting Red we have had some words but most of it stems from your arrangements with them which to all of us when you switched looked like a clan in your pocket. I personally have no problem with Cheshire Cat but do dislike his stance on the Americans. SLRN members called Hardy out for having to log out after playing for 12 hours straight i think he deserved the rest unfortunatly it cost SLRN some ships up until then there had been no problems. I should know i started life with SLRN and am still a forum Admin on the Sealords Virtual Fleets forums. up until recently SLRN were playing on the EU server not this one thought there are a couple that still play now and again.

With regards to the personal attacks to one so young i cant condone it but i dare say there was a reason which might have been why but its not right that i agree with.

To be honest Christendom 1st and foremost were are not a PvP clan never have been but when people call us out for not doing stuff that wrankles and causes bad feelings so our passionate clan leaders Hardy and Dibella find that untenable and respond in kind maybe not the best way to go about things and words get said in the heat of the moment.