Game-Labs Forum

Tournament - Applications and preliminary rulesetting

Liq

18 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

is ship BR final now?

No - I will make a new thread about the group setup, and there ask every group if they are OK with the Rules, if they got suggestions for changes for the BR list and I will ask them to vote @ the repair poll - In the end the rules regarding the repair will be democratic and only counting those votes of players that are actually participating
Will set a deadline for that.

Edited by Liq

1 minute ago, Liq said:

No - I will make a new thread about the group setup, and there ask every group if they are OK with the Rules, if they got suggestions for changes for the BR list and I will ask them to vote @ the repair poll - In the end the rules regarding the repair will be democratic and only counting those votes of players that are actually participating
Will set a deadline for that.

Ok, but it would be nice if we have some time between final rules and first matches because I need to level at least some slots. Going in with 0 would suck

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

damn too late XD

If you still want to, we could wait til we get to 16 teams, would also work for the knockout stage - would need 3 more teams then, beside yours

Edit: yep, 4 slots still available :)

Edited by Liq

Just now, PIerrick de Badas said:

Edr would give you a team if possible. Have to check rules before giving names. Tell me if it.s ok and then I will look deeper.

Sure, a french team would be awesome :) And feel free to suggest changes to both rules and the BR list

2 hours ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Edr would give you a team if possible. Have to check rules before giving names. Tell me if it.s ok and then I will look deeper.

yes,  as long as you register as there are slots available, you get the slot - first come first serve

8 hours ago, DesMoines said:

it s possible to give another french lin up in add of EdR lineup? If yes i can give you names this evening.

Thx

Sorry, we already reached the limit of 16 teams we need for a tournament setup