Game-Labs Forum

Tournament - Applications and preliminary rulesetting

Liq

45 minutes ago, Liq said:

I also do not think we should ban certain builds.. Sure, Live Oak White Oak is super tanky, but it's not practical, at all. In the right hands a teak - white oak build will do much better. IMHO more options are better in this case.

hi mate, me and my clan want to know if the listed BR is definitive (some are asking for changes), and if there will be some special rule for repairs. (i suggest a limit of 1-2 reps each type not more)

1 minute ago, elite92 said:

hi mate, me and my clan want to know if the listed BR is definitive (some are asking for changes), and if there will be some special rule for repairs. (i suggest a limit of 1-2 reps each type not more)

BR List is not definite, still taking in community response on how to adjust it to make it fair and balanced

Personally I dont feel like repairs should be limited in this one, but we can make a poll and vote

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Liq said:

BR List is not definite, still taking in community response on how to adjust it to make it fair and balanced

Personally I dont feel like repairs should be limited in this one, but we can make a poll and vote

I think we should make a poll about the repairs,dunno if 60 mins battle+unlimited repairs is a good thing....

*bump*

7 Teams registered so far, for a proper knockout stage (8 teams, quarter finals) we would need a total of 12 teams, in which case the team on the last spot per group will not make it to the knockout stage.

This event, in my opinion, is a great chance to get some nice, fun and ballanced fights - So don't hesitate to register :) You can only win, fun and experience wise :)

@koltes @Sir Texas Sir maybe some of u global guys want to join aswell? Im sure we can get u some ships and stuff

@admin @sternerMaybe u have time to join in a dev-team?

@troody schnapp dir trn1 und noch wen und los gehts

@DesMoines @Tac @pietjenoob @Anolytic @DreamMaker @John Cavanaugh @ScipioTortuga @MassimoSud @Pada @Cpt Reverse

join the fun?

Edited by Jon Snow lets go
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, rediii said:

Playermade BR of santa cecilla is 90 BR right?

Ops, yeah I forgot the most beautiful one :P
90? A little low dont you think? IMHO it should at least be on the same level as the Frigate, @170 BR

• Like 1

1 more slot for now (for a 12 team group stage, where the last team per group doesnt make it to the knockout stage) - unless we want to make it so the last 2 teams per group don't make it to the end stage, then we'd neeed a total of 16 teams

But for now there is one more slot available :)

@PIerrick de Badas Maybe you guys want to represent the French nation? :)

Edited by Liq
  • Like 1