Game-Labs Forum

[Caribbean Server] Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

Bart Smith

9 hours ago, Klava Pupkina said:

Барт, прошу направить пару бутылок на мой Московский адрес. Я выпью их в честь ваших будущих побед в карибском басейне.

I will be in Moscow 19.06.2018 when Poland will play Senegal at World Cup. So may be then...:D

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to take the time to make a statement for players outside of this great Commonwealth. A moment to help ease their concerns about going and joining the Commonwealth and even to guide them to our ranks.

For starters the Commonwealth is not just a faction filled with Polish speaking players. We do have a large population of Polish speaking members of course. Most of those members do speak English as well. PFK is majority of Polish players. The Commonwealth has a wide international base of players and clans ranging from Europe, Australia, and the United States. 

The Commonwealth is made up of numerous clans that specialize or favor certain tasks yet still come together when needed to defend the homeland. PFK being the largest clan by far. Unlike other factions however the smaller clans do have a voice in shaping the faction. If you feel like in your current faction that your voice is not being heard and is drowned out by other much larger clans I do highly suggest coming to the Commonwealth. The Commonwealth understands that for us to survive we need to be as united as possible to accomplish our goals and to fend off others that are a threat to the nation. 

Since I have joined the Commonwealth I have been nothing but felt welcome and part of something rather than just a someone in the backdrop or one having to take the helm on a daily basis. It has been a very welcoming and refreshing experience. There has not been a dull moment in the Commonwealth. We work as a team rather than individual squabbling clans. 

If people are interested in joining the Commonwealth we do not care if you are an individual or coming as a clan. All are welcome in our ranks.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 7

Horrific news just leaked from the court of His Majesty, the King of Commonwealth. It is said that two senior officers got their hands on a secret plan of the Great Construction in the Panama region. What was believed to be a channel to join the Carribean with the Pacific - an Ocean of Peace - turned out to be a plot to destroy the known world. 

How is it possible, you ask? Well, the revelations are truly shocking. Two officers found documents stating that His Majesty's scholars calculated last year the height of the water level of the Pacific Ocean. Records claim that it’s 30 meters higher than that of the Caribbean Sea. 

What was supposed to be a construction of a channel providing a passage to the land of PvE, turned out to be a plot to flood the known world, officers claim. Why His Majesty devised such a devious plan is not yet known. It’s obvious however that his project must be stopped.

Two officers, having no other moral choice, defected to the closest available enemy - the Prussia, and are now considering a plan to sabotage the Great Construction. Rumors say that revelations stirred concerns among other captains serving under Commonwealth’s flag as well.

how-to-draw-a-tsunami-tsunami-tsunamis_1_000000015191_5.thumb.png.ba6d67181aebeab42e6707f4a4cd6860.png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, vazco said:

Horrific news just leaked from the court of His Majesty, the King of Commonwealth. It is said that two senior officers got their hands on a secret plan of the Great Construction in the Panama region. What was believed to be a channel to join the Carribean with the Pacific - an Ocean of Peace - turned out to be a plot to destroy the known world. 

How is it possible, you ask? Well, the revelations are truly shocking. Two officers found documents stating that His Majesty's scholars calculated last year the height of the water level of the Pacific Ocean. Records claim that it’s 30 meters higher than that of the Caribbean Sea. 

What was supposed to be a construction of a channel providing a passage to the land of PvE, turned out to be a plot to flood the known world, officers claim. Why His Majesty devised such a devious plan is not yet known. It’s obvious however that his project must be stopped.

Two officers, having no other moral choice, defected to the closest available enemy - the Prussia, and are now considering a plan to sabotage the Great Construction. Rumors say that revelations stirred concerns among other captains serving under Commonwealth’s flag as well.

Bunch of mixed emotions about this after all the hurtful things you are saying here in this post, but I guess I can at least wish you the best. 

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Bart Smith said:

Commonwealth need captains! 

It is true we need captains. 

I do not want people assuming what occurred last week with the drama is Poland every week. That week things became personal for a few individuals, which saddens me that it came to be so. Poland though has to move on and we all understand we have to press forward if we want to succeed. The current members of Poland are a great group of guys. We may not be the best PvP or RvR players around but everyone has each others back and understands that we need to work together if we want to achieve any sort of goals. 

Now, Poland may not be for everyone. If you are looking for a challenging nation to play, feel like you are contributing to the nation rather than just another one of the nameless masses that you can feel like at times in the larger factions, looking for an active community, a community that is not led by a single clan or a very small collective of individuals, are willing to pull some of the weight, Poland might be the right place for you and we here in Poland will welcome you.

• Like 1

@Davos Seasworth to be honest Poland was never suitable for everyone. Only captains looking for challenge and showing some teamwork skills are fit into our nation. Different when you play for Poland than other big nation is you. You as a captain are more important because with so low population every single player mean a lot. So like @Davos Seasworth mentioned you can have feeling that it may be easier contribute to the nation when you choose play for Commonwealth. 

The past - we can`t change it now and next step is go forward.

P.S - nation website after rework have new domain: https://www.commonwealthofpoland.pl/

Join Commonwealth of Poland today!

You can find us directly on our nation TS: deadecho.pl:9988 or Discord: https://discord.gg/XWUwXUp

1 hour ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

I'm included in the website :o  Much love!

Also, it would be useful to have a link on there to the ship order form.  I know there was a site for it, but I cannot seem to find it anywhere.

I have to pick one of websites to care of. So i pick nation one instead my small guild one. If i find more time for collecting woods i may start shipbuilding. Now it`s kind of limited by lack of the time.

New types of firearms for polish marines arrived from Europe and training will be given soon:

pist17-18.jpg

Meantime in quiet walls of Les Cayes fortress first naval tactics lessons took place. Hope for next one more captains willing improve their sea fight skills will arrive. 

fireship_tactics.jpg

Commonwealth of Poland Admirality

calling all able captains to join our ranks !

https://www.commonwealthofpoland.pl/

• Like 3

• 6 months later...