Game-Labs Forum

Several nations send colonial fleets to West Indies.

45 minutes ago, admin said:

Towing is fine for the adult men like you and me. Honestly lets focus on fighting and fun.

I am focused on the fighting. A predictable outcome of the tow function is that players will send 1st rates all around the map to easily screen 4th rate PBs. RvR will be a whole lot more boring and more effortless. Attacking ports is already stupidly difficult compared to defending. 

At least make it so that only ship rates 5th and below can be towed around the map. People can then ship their frigates around to do all the PvP/ganking they desire, but it won't heavily impact RvR. If you want to use your Lineship somewhere, you have to take the risk and time to sail it somewhere.

• Like 14

Just now, rediii said:

No its not teleport to closest port after battle.

Its tow function where you can send ships between outposts. So you will not see ships moving to the front anymore except basic cutters opening a outpost

Its clear to me thats not tp after battle and that  it is towing but as towing was allowed everyone sent his SOL to the closest port to avoid OW capture. will it be reintroducted like before or are certain ships forbidden to tow or or or. Whats the meaning of OW again can someone remind me?

• Like 3

@admin
I have outpost in Shroud Cay. What happend with him after visit guests?

Could you post image of new flags? I heard flag of Commonwealth is very pretty.

And the most important question. Will Russian vodka become the national good of the Russian Empire?

Edited by qw569
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Please a fast question, tow is getting back or it is only activated for a few days so people can change nations more easily?

Looks like its getting back permanently.

22 minutes ago, rediii said:

Its tow function where you can send ships between outposts. So you will not see ships moving to the front anymore except basic cutters opening a outpost

You don't see those ships anyway because many players choose not to spend 1-2 hours sailing those ships to destination due to babies, wives, and general lack of a lot of free time etc.

• Like 13

2 minutes ago, admin said:

You don't see those ships anyway because many players choose not to spend 1-2 hours sailing those ships to destination due to babies, wives, and general lack of a lot of free time etc.

But it looks like that in the other hand the effect of this for the last remaining OW players wasnt considered.

You will add some causal players to RvR but in the other hand you will lose more and more OW user/player by delievering no content for them.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rediii said:

Even with tow I will probably not see you anywhere in a pvp battle in NA lol. :P

Trust me life becomes easier and pvp becomes more popular. It is easy enough to go hit fleet and get a decent ship for pvp now. All we need now is more content to fill the empty oceans. Devs doing a great work, we just need fun stuff back. Paints, Figureheads, Loot, Treasure chests random OS events, survivors and jumping whales. :D 

Edited by George Washington
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Captain corn blower said:

You bring in new ship with those new nations 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_Navy

One famous ship would be - Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde

43.jpg

and 

Berlin

285924cb56d9d9976b1de75593ca94d6--model-

List of ships:

• Friedrich Wilhelm zu Pferde(frigate)
  • Berlin (frigate)
  • Dorothea (frigate)
  • Rother Löwe (frigate)
  • Carolus Secundus (frigate)
  • Kurprinz von Brandenburg(frigate)
  • Chur Prinz (frigate)
  • Morian (frigate)
  • Wappen von Brandenburg(frigate)
  • Bracke (yacht)
  • Große Jacht (yacht)
  • Wasserhund (warship)
  • Fuchs (warship)
  • Einhorn (warship)
  • Printz Ludwig (warship)
  • Falke (warship)
  • Jean Baptista (warship)
  • Marie (warship)
  • Spandau (warship)
  • Stern (warship)
  • Princesse Maria

12 minutes ago, George Washington said:

Trust me life becomes easier and pvp becomes more popular. It is easy enough to go hit fleet and get a decent ship for pvp now. All we need now is more content to fill the empty oceans. Devs doing a great work, we just need fun stuff back. Paints, Figureheads, Loot, Treasure chests random OS events, survivors and jumping whales. :D 

When it was such a so good feature why was it removed? Couldnt we handle all the content it delivered to us? Were we saying "Take it out we a drowning in good pvp" or were it other reasons?

I cant understand why such a ow destroying feature gets back without altering it proper.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, admin said:

Absolutely +1 about that!!! Moreover saving people time will help Naval Action to get some players back! Forcing people to do boring things when they have time to play, has almost killed the player base.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, z4ys said:

When it was such a so good feature why was it removed? Couldnt we handle all the content it delivered to us? Were we saying "Take it out we a drowning in good pvp" or were it other reasons?

I cant understand why such a ow destroying feature gets back without altering it proper.

It was removed to get improvement and more testing. 

49 minutes ago, Anolytic said:

I am focused on the fighting. A predictable outcome of the tow function is that players will send 1st rates all around the map to easily screen 4th rate PBs. RvR will be a whole lot more boring and more effortless. Attacking ports is already stupidly difficult compared to defending. 

At least make it so that only ship rates 5th and below can be towed around the map. People can then ship their frigates around to do all the PvP/ganking they desire, but it won't heavily impact RvR. If you want to use your Lineship somewhere, you have to take the risk and time to sail it somewhere.

It should cost money to tow Navy. I agree that there will be abuse of some sort. 

6th-5th rates = 10k

4-3rd rates = 50k

2-1st rates = 100k

All paid money should go to Port Development Department. :D The more people tow from that port the better it gets. This could even mean visually change. (Buildings improve as city grows). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, George Washington said:

It was removed to get improvement and more testing. 

Where is the improvment? Cant see any. I bet it will be back like it was because thats easy. Thats what Game labs always do. All or nothing but never alter something except combat....

People that have 1 or 2 hours will play NAL so why destroying the game for the last remaining OW players?

Edited by z4ys