Game-Labs Forum

nonsensical rifle addiction

Kloothommel

To link this to Naval Action Violence:

Guns don’t kill people. Video games, the media and Obama’s budget kill people . [...] There exists in this country, sadly, a callous, corrupt and corrupting shadow industry that sells and stows violence against its own people, through vicious, violent video games with names like “Bulletstorm,” “Grand Theft Auto,” “Mortal Kombat,” and “Splatterhouse.”

NRA's executive vice-president Wayne LaPierre

"you can laugh about everything, but not with everyone"

Edited by Captain Jean-Luc Picard
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Captain Jean-Luc Picard said:

To link this to Naval Action Violence:

Guns don’t kill people. Video games, the media and Obama’s budget kill people . [...] There exists in this country, sadly, a callous, corrupt and corrupting shadow industry that sells and stows violence against its own people, through vicious, violent video games with names like “Bulletstorm,” “Grand Theft Auto,” “Mortal Kombat,” and “Splatterhouse.”

NRA's executive vice-president Wayne LaPierre

"you can laugh about everything, but not with everyone"

Now that's just silly....

18 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Funny, I go shooting at the range at least a couple times per week and I've never had the slightest inclination to ever shoot anyone....  Hmmmm.

I play naval action, but I don't feel the urge to fire a broadside at my noisy neighbour.

• Like 2

Locked in the Paris traffic jams, I ever tried and shoot a broadside through the town hall. Unfortunately, the masts of my Belle Poule are too high for sailing below the Seine River bridges.

Main reason why I was obliged to renounce to do it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

Locked in the Paris traffic jams, I ever tried and shoot a broadside through the town hall. Unfortunately, the masts of my Belle Poule are too high for sailing below the Seine River bridges.

Paris bridges are specifically designed to let only merchant ships through. It's clearly written all over the coat of arms.

130px-Insigne_Lutetiae.svg.png

5 hours ago, Eléazar de Damas said:

Get a gunboat

• Like 1